Pats Draft

Ron W.

Apr 22, 2010, 4:28:16 PM4/22/10
From all the reports that I am hearing, the Pats are looking to trade DOWN!
If they leave either Kindle or Graham on the board and do that, I will flip
out!
Let's not get someone that we would have to pay too much, now. Get value!

Ron W.

Apr 23, 2010, 9:16:56 AM4/23/10

"Ron W." <ronc...@comcast.net> wrote in message

I rest my case.

7...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2010, 11:06:11 AM4/23/10
I expect lots of complaints about the Pats trading down for draft
picks.

I wouild remind people though that Tom Brady, the greatest quarterback
on the planet, was a seventh round draft pick.