Dear Santa (a letter from my 5 year old nephew - a MUST READ!!!)

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D

Dec 17, 2010, 1:37:24 PM12/17/10
Dear Santa -

I am a 5 year old boy living in the Boston area. We are in the Great
Recession and my mom and dad do not have jobs, thanks to Obama. We
need a new president who will give my mom and dad jobs. A new
president that will also do the following:
* lower everyone's taxes
* build up our Army so that we don't get invaded by mean people in the
world
* lower unemployment
* get rid of Obamacare (are you listening, Democrats?)
* reduce the National Debt so that I won't have to pay for it when I
am an adult

Santa, I think the person that can do all of this is Mitt Rommey - can
you PLEASE let him to be our new president? That would be the best
Christmas present EVER!

Thank you -

Timmy

"Way to go nephew Timmy! You are on the RIGHT TRACK!!! - TAKE AMERICA
BACK!!!"
:D

PETER SHORTS

Dec 17, 2010, 2:22:35 PM12/17/10
On Dec 17, 1:37 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D"

must be a liberal, blaming obama for mom and dad's laziness. no
backbone, just wants the government to do this and that for him.
pathetic.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D

Dec 17, 2010, 2:37:45 PM12/17/10
> pathetic.- Hide quoted text -

You starting shit with my 5 year old nephew?

BIG OF YA!
:D

A1...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2010, 2:41:12 PM12/17/10
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:37:24 -0800 (PST), "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate -
FULL OF WIN!!! :D" <acco...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Dear Santa -

Yeah a five year old wrote this..........

nate

Dec 17, 2010, 2:51:40 PM12/17/10

Now we know.
We have been nuking to death an unarmed child.

Sad. I'll be the first to apologize. How brutish we were to such a
sweet baby.

- nate

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D

Dec 17, 2010, 2:55:55 PM12/17/10

MY EVIL TWIN WINS AGAIN!!!
:D

PETER SHORTS

Dec 17, 2010, 3:00:38 PM12/17/10
On Dec 17, 2:37 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D"

tell him to go back to school and to stop blaming his shortcomings on
others. he has to learn to stand on his own and not expect the
government to fix his problems. and that goes double for his parents.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D

Dec 17, 2010, 3:42:04 PM12/17/10
> government to fix his problems.  and that goes double for his parents.- Hide quoted text -

so your admitting you a BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL!!

LIBERALISM IS DEAD 2012!!
:D

PETER SHORTS

Dec 17, 2010, 3:52:01 PM12/17/10
On Dec 17, 3:42 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D"

get a grip, i'm saying that this kid and his parents are liberal. the
problem with your style of 'logic' is that it always leads to the same
conclusion, whether correct or not.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - FULL OF WIN!!! :D

Dec 17, 2010, 5:22:15 PM12/17/10
> conclusion, whether correct or not.- Hide quoted text -

Wow.

SO MUCH WIN FOR MY EVIL TWIN!!!
:D