A dog walks the first gorilla

P. Enis Reynaldo

Jul 4, 2011, 1:28:47 AM7/4/11

Stormin Mormon

Jul 4, 2011, 10:39:35 AM7/4/11
That's a racist comment. That's a CANINE, out walking the
first gorilla.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"P. Enis Reynaldo" <penisr...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:Xns9F17E4AD...@209.197.15.222...
http://forum.stratovarius.com/userpix/6868_dogwalk_shorts1_1.jpg

Message has been deleted

Eddie Haskell

Jul 4, 2011, 4:40:48 PM7/4/11

"P. Enis Reynaldo" <penisr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://forum.stratovarius.com/userpix/6868_dogwalk_shorts1_1.jpg

Damn, looks like pork chop there needs to follow her own advice concerning
proper diet.

-Eddie Haskell

MuahMan

Jul 5, 2011, 6:31:42 PM7/5/11
On Jul 4, 1:28 am, "P. Enis Reynaldo" <penisreyna...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> http://forum.stratovarius.com/userpix/6868_dogwalk_shorts1_1.jpg

That's a big bitch

Why Are Liberals So Slimey

Jul 6, 2011, 3:37:04 AM7/6/11
In article <ktLQp.7997$CS3....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>
"Why are people so cruel" <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote:

> "Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:00:28 +1000, "Why are people so cruel"
> > <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> >

> >>"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >>Its amazing in hard times how quickly people revert to their own
> >>tribal instincts. Its easy to see how Hitler got so far in Germany
> >>in the 1930s. Just have to hope that history does not throw up
> >>a 21st version in the USA with race becoming a major outlet
> >>for intolerance due to economic woes.
> >>
> > It has little to do with race. Lots of blacks are becoming
> > Republicans..as they used to be, before LBJ fucked them all.
> >
> > It has to do with what they think the party will do for them.
> >
> > With Leftwingers..they think that their party will give them free money,
> > free food, a free dacha and free 300 channel cable tv.
> > No brains required.
> >
> > Gunner
> >
> I would have thought a photo of Michele Obama walking a dog and
> the post titled "a dog walks the first gorilla" was all about racism. It has
> added nothing to a debate about policy or the future of the US. It
> panders to the basest elements of some people's tribal instincts. What
> would the response have been had a similar photo of say Laura Bush
> been used with some sort of derogatory comment about her? I just think
> that people should think twice about that sort of thing - ask themselves
> how their kids would feel if that comment was posted about their mother.

You libs should have considered that before making the tens of
thousands of threats to kill George Bush, calling his wife and
daughters whores, murderers, sluts, drug addicts, etc.

Now that your soylent brown communist criminal is in the
Whitehouse and the gloves are off, you don't think it's fair?

You're eating exactly what you planted.

Why Are Liberals So Slimey

Jul 6, 2011, 4:15:53 AM7/6/11
In article <1MxQp.7998$aH5...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>

"Why are people so cruel" <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote:

> "Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > That would apply, if she'd stay out of politics. But, since
> > she's busy campaigning and such, she's as much a target as
> > the Muslim In Chief.
> >
> > --
> Its amazing in hard times how quickly people revert to their own
> tribal instincts. Its easy to see how Hitler got so far in Germany
> in the 1930s. Just have to hope that history does not throw up
> a 21st version in the USA with race becoming a major outlet
> for intolerance due to economic woes.

Obama and his racist liberal nutbags have already accomplished
that. They are working on taking your guns and free speech away
next.

They have already corrupted the right to vote.

http://www.presstv.com/usdetail/187524.html

A Judicial Watch investigation has found that the Obama
Administration recently violated the ban on federal funding for
the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now
(ACORN) by giving the famously corrupt group tens of thousands
of dollars in grants to "combat housing and lending
discrimination."

Obama's Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) gave a
$79,819 grant to the largest branch of the ACORN tree, ACORN
Housing Corp. (AHC).
AHC filed papers last year legally changing its name to
Affordable Housing Centers of America (AHCOA). It's the same old
organization with a brand
new ACORN-free name.

Pete Wescott

Jul 8, 2011, 4:21:04 AM7/8/11
On 04 Jul 2011, "Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com>
posted some news:iusjf5$ri2$1...@dont-email.me:

> That's a racist comment. That's a CANINE, out walking the
> first gorilla.

We've GOT to get that CANINE a lawyer!

Pete Wescott

Jul 8, 2011, 4:21:00 AM7/8/11
On 06 Jul 2011, "PrecisionmachinisT" <precision...@notmail.com>
posted some news:5Mmdnc7f_YRupojT...@scnresearch.com:

> "Why are people so cruel" <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>

>> as to why someone should use a photo comparing Michele Obama with a
>> gorilla.
>
> Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....

Using that same logic, would it also be racist to compare a white person
to a gorilla?

> That the person in the photo appears to be Michelle Obama is
> unimportant.

Is that who it was..

PrecisionmachinisT

Jul 8, 2011, 10:49:09 AM7/8/11

"Pete Wescott" <pwes...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in
message news:9dc2efb691536391...@tioat.net...

> On 06 Jul 2011, "PrecisionmachinisT" <precision...@notmail.com>
> posted some news:5Mmdnc7f_YRupojT...@scnresearch.com:
>

>> "Why are people so cruel" <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> as to why someone should use a photo comparing Michele Obama with a
>>> gorilla.
>>
>> Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....
>
> Using that same logic, would it also be racist to compare a white person
> to a gorilla?

Probably not.

http://www.johncglass.com/racialslurs.htm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gorilla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity

http://www.diversityinc.com/article/5988/Who-Called-Michelle-a-Gorilla/

Alton H. Maddox

Jul 8, 2011, 6:35:51 PM7/8/11
In article <9dc2efb691536391...@tioat.net>
wrote:

> On 06 Jul 2011, "PrecisionmachinisT" <precision...@notmail.com>
> posted some news:5Mmdnc7f_YRupojT...@scnresearch.com:
>

> > "Why are people so cruel" <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> >> as to why someone should use a photo comparing Michele Obama with a
> >> gorilla.
> >
> > Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....
>
> Using that same logic, would it also be racist to compare a white person
> to a gorilla?

Of course not. You'd be taking the weapon of last resort from a
liberal Democrat getting their ass kicked, leaving them totally
unarmed and defenseless.

Remember the golden rule, only blacks, illegal Mexicans and
liberals are allowed to be victims of racism.

Ignoramus3477

Jul 8, 2011, 6:56:26 PM7/8/11
On 2011-07-08, Alton H. Maddox <ahma...@blackracists.com> wrote:
> In article <9dc2efb691536391...@tioat.net>
> Pete Wescott <pwes...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 06 Jul 2011, "PrecisionmachinisT" <precision...@notmail.com>
>> posted some news:5Mmdnc7f_YRupojT...@scnresearch.com:
>>

>> > "Why are people so cruel" <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> > Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....
>>
>> Using that same logic, would it also be racist to compare a white person
>> to a gorilla?
>
> Of course not. You'd be taking the weapon of last resort from a
> liberal Democrat getting their ass kicked, leaving them totally
> unarmed and defenseless.

I am sorry, but it was your fellow Republican, who started this thread
and called Michell Obama a "gorilla".

> Remember the golden rule, only blacks, illegal Mexicans and
> liberals are allowed to be victims of racism.

The Republican who started this thread called the First Lady a
"gorilla". If that Republican wanted to insult Michelle Obama in a
non-racial way, he could call her stupid, ugly, dishonest, or use any
other slur that has no racial subtext.

Instead, he called her a "gorilla".

If a white man was called a "gorilla", as in "Bob Smith is a gorilla",
it would mean, to me, simply that he is a strong, maybe brutish
person. So, word gorilla is not a general insult.

When the Republican who started this thread called a black Michelle
Obama a "gorilla", as an insult, it was meant to be a racial insult,
as it clearly not referred to Michelle's physical strength and size.

In other words, that Republican hates black people.

Republican party is nowadays drawing its base on people with hatred of
blacks, Mexicans, homosexuals, women who do abortions, immigrants,
atheists, and very many other kinds of people.

What the Republican party is forgetting is that those kinds of people
sometimes vote.

Gray Ghost

Jul 8, 2011, 10:37:34 PM7/8/11
Ignoramus3477 <ignora...@NOSPAM.3477.invalid> wrote in

Really? And when you called GW a chimp what was your intent?

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?

Ignoramus3477

Jul 8, 2011, 10:48:55 PM7/8/11

I did not call him a chimp, I called him a liar.

RävNsfän ®

Jul 9, 2011, 12:11:58 AM7/9/11
"Ignoramus3477" <ignora...@NOSPAM.3477.invalid> wrote in message
> [...]

Maybe as a bleeding heart liberal, or as a black person, or both, you are
just being too overly sensitive. Lacking any objectivity it seems, you fail
to see how your own statments constitute the use of racial overtones toward
whites. You also go on to insinuate that calling a white person "a gorilla"
would be taken by a white person as being a compliment, or as you also
insinuated, being machismo in nature.

In that vein of thought and being that the majority of blacks have no qualms
whatsoever in calling each other niggers, white persons should fell
compelled to assume that they can do so as well, ...simply to denote how
machismo they believe the niggers are... o'tay ?

:
: In other words, that Republican hates black people.
:
: Republican party is nowadays drawing its base on people with hatred of
: blacks, Mexicans, homosexuals, women who do abortions, immigrants,
: atheists, and very many other kinds of people.
:
: What the Republican party is forgetting is that those kinds of people
: sometimes vote.

:

The President and every Democrite in office across the U.S. know exactly how
they plan to pad their latino voter ranks though don't they? Obama's
unwillingness to address border crossings with little more than insults
directed at Republicans in combination with his interference in local state
matters by supporting Democrite Governors and Mayors willing to force state
taxpayers into shouldering the monetary burden for supplementing the college
tuition costs of illegal alien's clearly demonstrates the racist end-game
desperate Democrites are playing to guarantee the latino vote now and in the
future. After all, the same grateful illegals of today are the same grateful
voting pool that will be granted citizenship at some point prior to a future
crucial presidential election.

You attempt to claim the moral high ground by attacking this Republigoon for
his "aleged" racism, while you and the Democrites you support play that very
same race card using a different color. No one will ever confuse you fuckers
for not being total hypocrites you so obviously are.

~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

: i

RävNsfän ®

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 12:41:54 AM7/9/11
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:56:26 -0500, Ignoramus3477
<ignora...@NOSPAM.3477.invalid> wrote:

>I am sorry, but it was your fellow Republican, who started this thread
>and called Michell Obama a "gorilla".

he certainly did.

He DIDNT call her a nigger.

Was there something else you missed?

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gray Ghost

Jul 9, 2011, 12:51:16 AM7/9/11
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in

I don't know why calling her a primate is different than calling Bush a
primate.

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 4:14:37 AM7/9/11

Very very very well said!!!

Bravo!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 4:16:58 AM7/9/11
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:51:16 -0500, Gray Ghost
<grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:56:26 -0500, Ignoramus3477
>><ignora...@NOSPAM.3477.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>>I am sorry, but it was your fellow Republican, who started this thread
>>>and called Michell Obama a "gorilla".
>>

>> he certainly did.
>>
>> He DIDNT call her a nigger.
>>
>> Was there something else you missed?
>>
>> Gunner
>>
>> --
>> Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
>> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
>
>I don't know why calling her a primate is different than calling Bush a
>primate.

There you go! That damned woman is a Homo Sapiens! Harumph!

Those people should be run out of town on a rail!...well..in her
case..big as she is...it would probably take a flatbed..or a
Lowboy...but...they need to drive her out of town!!!

PrecisionmachinisT

Jul 9, 2011, 10:22:56 AM7/9/11

"Gray Ghost" <grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:56:26 -0500, Ignoramus3477
>><ignora...@NOSPAM.3477.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>>I am sorry, but it was your fellow Republican, who started this thread
>>>and called Michell Obama a "gorilla".
>>

>> he certainly did.
>>
>> He DIDNT call her a nigger.
>>
>> Was there something else you missed?
>>
>> Gunner
>>
>> --
>> Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
>> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
>
> I don't know why calling her a primate is different than calling Bush a
> primate.

Probably because of all the glue you sniffed as a teenager.

Bob At Kaiser

Jul 9, 2011, 1:05:56 PM7/9/11
In article <feefbdcb-08c9-4112-90c7-
5d86a8...@y30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
Too_Many_Tools <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 6, 11:54 pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
> <precisionmachin...@notmail.com> wrote:
> > "Why are people so cruel" <nooneh...@microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:

> UM2Rp.8081$aH5...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com...
> >
> > > as to why someone should use a photo comparing Michele Obama with a
> > > gorilla.
> >
> > Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....

But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
of other colors, right smart guy? It's okay for them to write
music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's the
creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
naturally liberals love it.

> > That the person in the photo appears to be Michelle Obama is unimportant.

Nope, that's point exactly. She's a racist black bitch and
deserves to be treated like one.

> > --

If you had a brain you might kill yourself.

> Well said.
>
> TMT

Ignoramus2159

Jul 9, 2011, 4:55:29 PM7/9/11
On 2011-07-09, Bob At Kaiser <bobpa...@kaiser.com> wrote:
> In article <feefbdcb-08c9-4112-90c7-
> 5d86a8...@y30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
> Too_Many_Tools <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 6, 11:54?pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"

>> <precisionmachin...@notmail.com> wrote:
>> > "Why are people so cruel" <nooneh...@microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:
>> UM2Rp.8081$aH5...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com...

>> > Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....
>
> But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
> of other colors, right smart guy? It's okay for them to write
> music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
> women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's the
> creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
> naturally liberals love it.

The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is
not OK to be a racist.

The fact that the Republican party cannot survive without racists like
the original poster, is what made me despise it and stop voting
Republican.

Gray Ghost

Jul 9, 2011, 11:17:29 PM7/9/11
Ignoramus2159 <ignora...@NOSPAM.2159.invalid> wrote in

> On 2011-07-09, Bob At Kaiser <bobpa...@kaiser.com> wrote:
>> In article <feefbdcb-08c9-4112-90c7-
>> 5d86a8...@y30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
>> Too_Many_Tools <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> UM2Rp.8081$aH5...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com...

>> But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
>> of other colors, right smart guy? It's okay for them to write
>> music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
>> women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's the
>> creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
>> naturally liberals love it.
>
> The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is
> not OK to be a racist.
>
> The fact that the Republican party cannot survive without racists like
> the original poster, is what made me despise it and stop voting
> Republican.

Yeah, you just tarred a entire group for the behavior of a few, whom the
group itself condemns.

Wow! You ain't wrapped real tight, pardner.

Gunner Asch

Jul 10, 2011, 12:28:49 AM7/10/11
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 15:55:29 -0500, Ignoramus2159
<ignora...@NOSPAM.2159.invalid> wrote:

>> But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
>> of other colors, right smart guy? It's okay for them to write
>> music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
>> women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's the
>> creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
>> naturally liberals love it.
>
>The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is
>not OK to be a racist.

So you became a Democrat..the party that formed, founded and has run the
KKK for 150 yrs. Fascinating

>The fact that the Republican party cannot survive without racists like
>the original poster, is what made me despise it and stop voting
>Republican.

Have you had a sudden brain injury recently? Perhaps you got slapped
in the head with something blunt and heavy?

http://ccrgop.com/CivilRights.htm

http://www.nbra.info/

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16500

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/pcism/sad_history.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2309727/posts

Say..you live in Illinoise dont you? That explains why you suddenly
went all slimy brained and stupid on this subject. A Democrat
stronghold, run by the worst, the most corrupt and most indecent group
of crooks, criminals and race baters in the entire nation.

No wonder you are stupid on this subject. You have been infected. Proof
is when you blither something out..others respond with proof why you are
wrong..and you again blither the same thing in a staring, stark faced
monotone, like a robot.

Move away from there Iggy..move away fast!! They are rotting your brain
functions!!!

Gray Ghost

Jul 10, 2011, 3:08:30 AM7/10/11
Ignoramus2159 <ignora...@NOSPAM.2159.invalid> wrote in

> The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is

> not OK to be a racist.

Tyou might want to email Eric Holder.

Bob At Kaiser

Jul 10, 2011, 5:27:49 AM7/10/11
In article <pr2dnTf1j7HcXYXT...@giganews.com>

Ignoramus2159 <ignora...@NOSPAM.2159.invalid> wrote:

> On 2011-07-09, Bob At Kaiser <bobpa...@kaiser.com> wrote:
> > In article <feefbdcb-08c9-4112-90c7-
> > 5d86a8...@y30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
> > Too_Many_Tools <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> UM2Rp.8081$aH5...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com...

> > But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
> > of other colors, right smart guy? It's okay for them to write
> > music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
> > women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's the
> > creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
> > naturally liberals love it.
>
> The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is
> not OK to be a racist.

It is logically and socially impossible to not be a racist of
some sort. The sooner everyone realizes that, the sooner racism
stops being a social weapon for liberals.

Liberals don't want that to ever happen. Yelling racist is the
only weapon they have in their arsenal. They are doing
everything in their power to ensure that racism never dies.

> The fact that the Republican party cannot survive without racists like
> the original poster, is what made me despise it and stop voting
> Republican.

Oh stop it with the Republican party is racists horseshit.
That's the weakest lie liberals ever came up with and the
easiest to disprove. The Democratic congressional record on
civil rights is plainly etched in history and it's an ugly
picture even today.

The Democrats founded the KKK, used it against blacks and
Republicans until public opinion turned against them. So what
did they do about it? Did they fold the tents and steal away?
Did the lawsuit put them out of business? No. They simply got
more subtle. They pretended to support blacks then began
attacking white people and religion. They use the same old
homosexual marriage theme every time they have something they
want to sneak by the public. They beat the gay marriage drum,
fire up the usual dummies, and load up the bandwagon with some
brainless talking heads.

In predictable fashion, the stupid liberals in this country fall
for it every single time. You'd think they'd catch on to it by
now.

Gunner Asch

Jul 10, 2011, 6:41:52 AM7/10/11

Bravo! Very very well said!

Well done Sir..well done indeed!

Too_Many_Tools

Jul 11, 2011, 5:07:46 PM7/11/11
On Jul 9, 3:55 pm, Ignoramus2159 <ignoramus2...@NOSPAM.2159.invalid>
wrote:
> On 2011-07-09, Bob At Kaiser <bobpars...@kaiser.com> wrote:
>

> > In article <feefbdcb-08c9-4112-90c7-
> > 5d86a8e0d...@y30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>

> > Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> UM2Rp.8081$aH5....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com...

> > But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
> > of other colors, right smart guy?  It's okay for them to write
> > music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
> > women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc.  It's the
> > creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
> > naturally liberals love it.
>
> The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is
> not OK to be a racist.
>
> The fact that the Republican party cannot survive without racists like
> the original poster, is what made me despise it and stop voting
> Republican.

> > Nope, that's point exactly.  She's a racist black bitch and
> > deserves to be treated like one.

> > If you had a brain you might kill yourself.
>
> >> Well said.
>
> >> TMT- Hide quoted text -

Same here.

The Republican Party is in a death spiral..

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jul 11, 2011, 5:07:00 PM7/11/11
On Jul 9, 12:05 pm, "Bob At Kaiser" <bobpars...@kaiser.com> wrote:
> In article <feefbdcb-08c9-4112-90c7-
> 5d86a8e0d...@y30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
>
> Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 6, 11:54 pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
> > <precisionmachin...@notmail.com> wrote:
> > > "Why are people so cruel" <nooneh...@microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:
> > UM2Rp.8081$aH5....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com...

> > > Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....
>
> But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
> of other colors, right smart guy?  It's okay for them to write
> music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
> women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc.  It's the
> creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
> naturally liberals love it.
>
> > > That the person in the photo appears to be Michelle Obama is unimportant.
>
> Nope, that's point exactly.  She's a racist black bitch and
> deserves to be treated like one.
>

> > > --
>
> If you had a brain you might kill yourself.
>

> > Well said.
>
> > TMT- Hide quoted text -

Another conservative foams at the mouth...

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jul 12, 2011, 1:03:45 AM7/12/11
On Jul 9, 11:28 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 15:55:29 -0500, Ignoramus2159

So rants Gummer from Taft, CA

TMT

The Arab In The Whitehouse

Jul 18, 2011, 2:09:59 AM7/18/11
On 08 Jul 2011, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> posted
some news:Xns9F1D8B3C3E54We...@216.196.97.142:

> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:56:26 -0500, Ignoramus3477
>><ignora...@NOSPAM.3477.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>>I am sorry, but it was your fellow Republican, who started this thread
>>>and called Michell Obama a "gorilla".
>>

>> he certainly did.
>>
>> He DIDNT call her a nigger.
>>
>> Was there something else you missed?
>>
>> Gunner
>>
>> --
>> Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
>> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
>
> I don't know why calling her a primate is different than calling Bush a
> primate.

Too close to home?

Sanders

Jul 18, 2011, 11:46:05 AM7/18/11
She's a Wookie.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jul 18, 2011, 11:14:50 PM7/18/11
On Jul 18, 11:46 am, Sanders wrote:

> She's a Wookie.

Dat bitch so big she gots her own zip code!!!

She so fat she could jump up in the air and get stuck!!!

Bitch so fat if she took a dip in a river it would become an ocean!!

Her ass is so big, if she farts aliens from Pluto complain!

She is so ugly it looks like da bitch ran through a hungry town with a
steak on her face!

Her cunt is so dry, her crabs carry canteens!

Her as is so big that NASA can't see the Great Wall of China because
her ass is in the way!

Gunner Asch

Jul 19, 2011, 12:22:25 AM7/19/11

ROFLMAO!!

Some Ive never heard before. Pretty good.

Pluto....ROFLMAO!!

Michael A. Terrell

Jul 19, 2011, 5:32:51 AM7/19/11

HEY! Stop insulting Wookies!

B...@yahoo.com

Jul 19, 2011, 2:39:47 PM7/19/11
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:14:50 -0700 (PDT), "mr
du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote:
>She so fat she could jump up in the air and get stuck!!!
Given the existance of gravity you want to explain how that
is even possible?

Gunner Asch

Jul 19, 2011, 5:14:59 PM7/19/11

Fat floats on water. If the moisture is high enough..the bitch will get
stuck on top.

Duh!!