Ugh

cloud dreamer

Nov 14, 2010, 8:23:52 PM11/14/10
I hate the night games!! It's almost ten pm...no way I can stay awake
till 1 am....<sigh>

;]

Uriel

Nov 14, 2010, 9:23:53 PM11/14/10
cloud dreamer wrote:
> I hate the night games!! It's almost ten pm...no way I can stay awake
> till 1 am....<sigh>
>
> ;]
great now the group won't have to deal with your constant reporting of
the obvious

cloud dreamer

Nov 14, 2010, 9:34:34 PM11/14/10

Grow up. Some people who can't see the game drop in here.

..

TJM

Nov 14, 2010, 9:43:42 PM11/14/10
go away

Ray O'Hara

Nov 14, 2010, 10:28:10 PM11/14/10

"TJM" <T...@webtv.net> wrote in message

you're the troll you fucking idiot.

`·.¸¸.·´¯)@RåvÑsfån@(¯`·.¸¸.·´

Nov 15, 2010, 3:12:43 AM11/15/10
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes you are ...now get the fuck out of my ng.

--
Drew
`·.¸¸.·´¯)®åvÑsfån®(¯`·.¸¸.·´

« Jeem »

Nov 15, 2010, 8:12:03 PM11/15/10

..
>> go away

you're the liberal buttfucking homo ray, so suck my cock
or continue wanking over clouddweemer

Mr Bitchtits

Nov 15, 2010, 8:13:10 PM11/15/10
who?

cloud dreamer

Nov 15, 2010, 8:16:51 PM11/15/10

You haven't been here long, have you?

<plonk>

..

Phillip Briganti

Nov 15, 2010, 8:25:21 PM11/15/10
On 11/15/2010 8:16 PM, cloud dreamer wrote:

>>> Grow up. Some people who can't see the game drop in here.
>>>
>>> ..
>> who?
>

> You haven't been here long, have you?
>
> <plonk>
>
> ..

never answer a question with a question, it is a sign of stupidity

cloud dreamer

Nov 16, 2010, 7:59:36 AM11/16/10

Insults. The sure sign of a lost argument and says more about you than
it can ever say about me.

The question was rhetorical. Look it up in the dictionary.

<plonk on my other computer>

..

--
We must change the way we live