Looks Like A Jets Eagles Super Bowl!

1 view

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Aug 18, 2011, 10:31:30 PM8/18/11
The Jets are solid and the Eagles are kicking the crap out of the
Pitts.....oops I am posting to the wrong newsgroup.

mr dude (going back to alt.irony.hype)

ZZH...@yahoo.com

Aug 19, 2011, 5:22:51 PM8/19/11

Notice it will be another Super Bowl his Bills get nowhere near.

Ray O'Hara

Aug 19, 2011, 11:34:51 PM8/19/11

<ZZH...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

hey hey hey, every team gets some tickets including the Bills

Paul David

Aug 26, 2011, 3:53:07 PM8/26/11
On Aug 18, 9:31 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

Miami Heat syndrome ....

The Jets have a good defense and an offense limited by its QB, who
suffers poor accuracy and throws a lot of picks. He could be a bench
warmer if he doesn't improve this year.

Will the Jets even make the playoffs this year? Why is it so
guaranteed for them to make the playoffs? Last year they barely made
it. They were several games behind the division leaders. Where is
the consistency? They barely made it the year before too, owing the
Colts for the honor.

The Eagles have a major problem with Vick being a bit brittle, and
being a runner. Did you see him wear down last year? He hit the wall
in November and was pedestrian after that. I think that's one big
problem with the Eagles. The other thing they have to prove is the
team chemistry thing. They have a decent shot at that because of
Reid. I think he's a fine coach. I think Rex is too. I just don't
think either of them gets to wear the ring this year.