OT Congress

B...@yahoo.com

Dec 19, 2010, 6:26:18 PM12/19/10
I see where the republicans are complaining that Reid is "Anti
Christmas" because they have to work on the days before and
after christmas.

i work in the real world and i have to work Monday thru Thursday
this week (may or may not get out early on Thursday),
I also have to work Monday - Thursday the folliowing week.
i see no reason why our legislators can't work many of these days
leading up to Christmas.

Last time I looked at the calendar Christmas was on the 25th,
Christmas eve was on the 24th.

B...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2010, 1:20:01 AM12/21/10

I love anal sex as a bottom