Re: Punch in the face

silly little asterisks stick forever

Mar 25, 2010, 12:28:09 AM3/25/10
On 24 Mar 2010, Strickland <u...@slack.er> posted some
news:hod0f...@drn.newsguy.com:

> the brafhen radio talk show has Riddick Bowe (a former heavyweight
> champ) on the air this A.M. and as a result they have had callers call
> in to create a list of people who need to have a punch in the face.
>
> The list may not include any President of the U.S. either alive or
> dead but was otherwise open. Sean Penn led the vote getters and I'd
> kinda like to see him take one on the jaw. The list had a few sports
> personalities on it, in fact three. Some pitcher for the red sox and
> two footballers...
>
> you guessed it.... Ben and Hines are on the list of people that the
> Baltimore sports fan would like to see punched in the face... is that
> city OWNED or what?????

Nope. Both of them deserve not only a punch, but a kick in the balls
and a half dozen swings of a bat against their skulls.

So do Tom Brady and Tony Romo.

> here it is months away from football season... baseball is gearing up,
> while hockey and basketball are at their peaks and the brafhen fans
> can only think of STEELERS to punch in the face... not Chad 86 or
> Brady or Manning (either one) but two STEELERS... must suck to be so
> dominated by another team ...

Dominated? Hardly. Luck is all you've had going for you. That will
change this year.

frndt...@aol.com

Mar 25, 2010, 1:50:13 AM3/25/10

RävNsfän ®

Mar 25, 2010, 4:38:57 AM3/25/10

"silly little asterisks stick forever" <plo...@google.com> wrote in message

> On 24 Mar 2010, Strickland <u...@slack.er> posted some
>

> Dominated? Hardly. Luck is all you've had going for you. That will
> change this year.

It already has changed, ...last season on the field they couldn't even back
into the playoffs and this year it has already started off the field for the
"Pittsperv Feelers ®"

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

Johnny apple Lizard

Mar 25, 2010, 9:12:51 AM3/25/10

"RävNsfän ®" <rustyl...@ravens2010.org> wrote in message
And so the demonstration of the posters points continue!

RävNsfän ®

Mar 25, 2010, 5:53:55 PM3/25/10
"Johnny apple Lizard" <lizardfuelat...@homey.com> wrote in message

That isn't all JaL, the gentleman stated the stealers had luck and only luck
going with them last year. Tell him JaL, tell him that wasn't luck at all
even though the word he seeks sounds just like it.

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®