How The Casey Anthony Prosecution Fucked Up

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jul 8, 2011, 10:41:40 PM7/8/11
Two totally fucking obvious questions that the prosecution did not
address:

1. Casey Anthony had no fucking money so she could not afford a
babysitter

2. While she was partying every night, where was her daughter?

The OBVIOUS answer is that Casey kept her daughter somewhere. Where?
In the trunk of her car, duh! Casey gave her daughter Zanax (yeah I
have used drugs, we called it "Zanny"). Also Zanax is a barbiturate,
it is a downer, so the name "Zanny" Gonzalez is a joke - it implies
that someone using Zanax does something very fast under the influence
of Xanax.

Casey gave her daughter Xanax so she would sleep while she was
partying. One problem with that is that the child might cry and heard
by other people and/or police. The answer? Duct tape.

Her daughter could sleep and still breath through her nose with duct
tape on her mouth.

Eventually Casey realized that Xanax (at @$20 a pill - don't ask me
how I know this) is fucking expensive for an unemployed hot Mom. So to
save money she looked online on how to make chloroform.

Before she could get chloroform however, Casey gave the little snot
too much Zanax and the child died.

Now being the highly intelligent high school dropout Casey is, she
went 100 yards from her house to bury the little snot. And being lazy
and unmotivated (a symptom of people who vote Democratic) she dug a
one foot hole and plopped the snot nosed brat there. Later on, a rain
storm washed away the dirt and the body was exposed.

Case solved!!!!!!!

The prosecution NEVER mentioned that Casey had NO money! They never
brought up who was the babysitter (besides the imaginary one) when
Casey was out gettin' her cock on.

mr dude (you will now forever refer to me as "mr dude Esquire)