After President Cain's Election......

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 29, 2011, 11:39:18 PM10/29/11
...I am sure that I will be seeing a lot of posters here no more.

And that's a good thing!

mr dude (loves my country)

TJM

Oct 30, 2011, 4:50:08 PM10/30/11
"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" wrote in message

...I am sure that I will be seeing a lot of posters here no more.

And that's a good thing!

mr dude (loves my country)

Another stupid nigger, looks like Obuma's brother!

Tristan daCunha

Oct 30, 2011, 6:32:06 PM10/30/11
Hey Brady Bunch!
Take that Pitt. jumbo way up your gully!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Eat it !!!!!!

TJM

Oct 30, 2011, 6:48:02 PM10/30/11
"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" wrote in message

...I am sure that I will be seeing a lot of posters here no more.

And that's a good thing!

mr dude (loves my country)

Obumma's mum had a terd that was herman cain.

A1...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2011, 3:47:26 PM10/31/11
Look the Cain candidacy to disappear now that he is
swamped by sexual harrastment charges.

(He says he is innoncent but the settlement
paid out says differentlly. Settlement =
an admission of guilt.)

The Inconvenient Truth

Oct 31, 2011, 4:51:19 PM10/31/11

<A1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
as evidenced by his many posts over the years, how can "dude" love his
country when he doesn't even love himself???