Every homosexual act takes one year from your life

1 view

Ray O'Hara

May 23, 2011, 11:01:18 AM5/23/11
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
Except for assfucking, that takes two.

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

May 23, 2011, 11:07:25 AM5/23/11
On 5/23/2011 8:01 AM, Ray O'Hara wrote:
> Except for assfucking, that takes two.

Wow, ain't you a lying sack of shit.

Big claim, no evidence. Now shut the fuck up.

--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

Sla#s

May 23, 2011, 11:10:00 AM5/23/11
Ray O'Hara wrote:
> Except for assfucking, that takes two.

So how is Ted Haggard still alive?

Slatts

Sister Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div.

May 23, 2011, 12:13:26 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 11:01 am, "Ray O'Hara" <je...@hated.fags.com> wrote:
> Except for assfucking, that takes two.

IAWTP!!! Just look what the Good Lord did to the homosexuals of
Joplin, Missouri!!

That'll teach them!!

Dr. Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div.
Comptuer Foresnics Expert
"God's Little Lamby-kins"

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

May 23, 2011, 12:21:26 PM5/23/11
On Mon, 23 May 2011 08:07:25 -0700,
"Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktay...@getnet.net> wrote:
> Ray O'Hara wrote:

>> Except for assfucking, that takes two.

> Wow, ain't you a lying sack of shit.
>
> Big claim, no evidence. Now shut the fuck up.

Actually, that is the LAST thing sensible people want those
bigoted losers to do.

Because their high-profile, public pronouncements of hateful
and irrational bigotry assists society to REALIZE that it takes
PROFOUND IGNORANCE just to *be* a homophobic bigot.

And the FASTER society learns what LOWLIFES those losers,
are, the SOONER the agendas of the bigots will join those of
their first cousins in hateful IDIOCY, the segregationists, at the
bottom of the Drain of EXTINCTION. Never to be heard from
again!!

TWO factors are leading *rapidly* to that EXTINCION:

(1) The FACTS. *No* facts even EXIST to support the
bigots.

(2) The PUBLIC way that bigots idiotically SELF-DESTRUCT.
They are such social RETARDS, they cant help but do
that to themselves. (Which is FUN to watch!!)

So the MORE they earn 封 OCR Points 封 the BETTER that
is for society. (See SIG, below.) ---

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The One HUGE Contribution
that Overt Bigots Make to Society:
Earning 封 OCR 封 Points!

One thing is for sure: No one will ever see an INTELLIGENT
RRR Cult bigot. I.e., those who *openly* oppose the right
of all girls and women who so choose to access the remedy of
abortion-upon-request (Anti-Choicers)... or who seek to DENY
access to across-the-board EQUAL rights (including the right to
marry their chosen same-sex partners) to gays. Or both. (It's
normally both. With most such bigots, it's usually in for a penny,
in for a pound.) Bigotry and IGNORANCE go together.

The ONLY thing that such sociopaths are really good for is
something that all bigots who have openly declared support for
the above two hate-agendas do VERY well: every time they do
it, they automatically build up their own personal stockpiles of
封 OCR 封 Points.

And the more Points they earn, the more LUDICROUS those
caricatures of human beings become. And the more society
becomes AWARE, at a now-accelerating pace, that those loath-
some agendas are something that NO intelligent, sensible, or
fair-minded person would want ANYTHING to do with.

So TO all of those who DO so publicly make such total fools
of themselves, leading to the ultimate auto-destruction of their
hate-agendas -- the egalitarians who support, defend, and pro-
mote human/civil rights and personal liberties are everywhere
PRAISING you for this ONE aspect of your personality defect
that accomplishes something GOOD. By earning all those virtual
封 OCR 封 Points, you actually (albeit inadvertently) ARE making
a relevant contribution to hastening the *demise* of bigotry,
and in the process you therefore are contributing to making the
USA a far BETTER place.

Before much longer, the American people will reach the point
at which they would find attending a rat fight to be preferable
to having any association with your agendas -- just as happened
with the segregationists. AND -- just as happened to the segreg-
ationists after their agendas swirled down the Drain of Extinction,
those who remain bigots of the *above* ilk will almost all bottle up
their hatefulness in their minds and never openly express it, so
as not to be regarded by their neighbors and society as pariahs.

Now that this more recent set of bigoted agendas is going
down the drain at an ever-accelerating pace, the process is
becoming very entertaining theater for all who are fair-minded
egalitarians. Because the RRR cultists are SO bone-ignorant
that they either don't realize that they're making this positive
contribution, or else they just they can't help themselves. (Yet.)
And in the process, they can't even present any FACTS to sup-
port their hate-agendas, because NO such facts even EXIST!

It's FUN to watch, since the ultimate outcome will be so
BENEFICIAL to America... and to societies all over the world
that will be looking up to us for our ENDING these forms of bigotry,
and thus becoming far more admirable and worthy of emulation.

America has done it before -- when it got RID of segregation.
So the precedent for this was set very nicely, 45 years ago.
Most of the egalitarians still living who helped to guide *those*
agendas into oblivion are doubtlessly watching and assisting
*these* agendas to the same doom with equal enthusiasm and
relish! (We've done this before, and we're LOVING this process!)

The Points the bigots earn are virtual, of course, but the
*process* of their earning them has a very REAL impact. That's
why "OCR" stands for 封 Operation Consciousness-Raising 封.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481 -- Excellent article!

Sulfate

May 23, 2011, 1:30:11 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 11:13 am, "Sister Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div."

<sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 11:01 am, "Ray O'Hara" <je...@hated.fags.com> wrote:
>
> > Except for assfucking, that takes two.
>
> IAWTP!!!  Just look what the Good Lord did to the homosexuals of
> Joplin, Missouri!!
>
> That'll teach them!!

You were telling us about some sort of rapture thing a few days ago.
How'd that work out, anyway?

Colanth

May 23, 2011, 2:47:17 PM5/23/11
On Mon, 23 May 2011 09:13:26 -0700 (PDT), "Sister Sofonda D. Cox,
Th.D., M.Div." <sisterso...@live.com> wrote:

>On May 23, 11:01 am, "Ray O'Hara" <je...@hated.fags.com> wrote:
>> Except for assfucking, that takes two.
>
>IAWTP!!! Just look what the Good Lord did to the homosexuals of
>Joplin, Missouri!!
>
>That'll teach them!!

Especially the ones in the churches that he destroyed.
--
If god doesn't like the way I live, let him, not you, tell me.

Dr. Kray Vehn-Moorhead

May 23, 2011, 4:16:42 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 12:13 pm, "Sister Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div."

IAWTP as well!

Dr.* Kray Vehn-Moorhead
Peoria, Illinois, USA
(* NOT an ABORTION doctor!)

Dr. Kray Vehn-Moorhead

May 23, 2011, 4:17:31 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 2:47 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 09:13:26 -0700 (PDT), "Sister Sofonda D. Cox,
>
> Th.D., M.Div." <sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
> >On May 23, 11:01 am, "Ray O'Hara" <je...@hated.fags.com> wrote:
> >> Except for assfucking, that takes two.
>
> >IAWTP!!!  Just look what the Good Lord did to the homosexuals of
> >Joplin, Missouri!!
>
> >That'll teach them!!
>
> Especially the ones in the churches that he destroyed.

He didn't destroy any Churches, and if He did, it was because they
were full of sinners.

God HATES sin! He HATES it!!

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

May 23, 2011, 5:44:32 PM5/23/11
On 5/23/2011 1:17 PM, Dr. Kray Vehn-Moorhead wrote:
> On May 23, 2:47 pm, Colanth<cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 May 2011 09:13:26 -0700 (PDT), "Sister Sofonda D. Cox,
>>
>> Th.D., M.Div."<sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>>> IAWTP!!! Just look what the Good Lord did to the homosexuals of
>>> Joplin, Missouri!!
>>
>>> That'll teach them!!
>>
>> Especially the ones in the churches that he destroyed.
>
> He didn't destroy any Churches, and if He did, it was because they
> were full of sinners.
>
> God HATES sin! He HATES it!!

Go practice you voodoo somewhere else, "doctor".

Wicked Clayton Of The West

May 25, 2011, 1:03:30 AM5/25/11

"Ray O'Hara" wrote in message

Except for assfucking, that takes two.

Then I know guys who should have lived tens of thousands of years! Do
lesbians get the same treatment? Who wipes up your drool while you type,
imbecile?

Delma T. Ivey

May 25, 2011, 1:04:38 AM5/25/11
On 5/24/2011 10:03 PM, Wicked Clayton Of The West wrote:

> "Ray O'Hara" wrote in message
>
> Except for assfucking, that takes two.

Queers are deviants.

Message has been deleted

John Baker

May 25, 2011, 5:50:31 AM5/25/11

So are Republicans. Your point?

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

May 25, 2011, 8:33:23 AM5/25/11
On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:04:38 -0700,
"Delma T. Ivey" <some...@thegreatbeyond.con> wrote:

> Queers are deviants.

They most certainly are, since the QUEEREST people in all
of humanity are its BIGOTS. The most DEVIANT and WORTHLESS
people who INFEST this planet in significant numbers. LOWLIFE
LOSERS and laughingstocks like *you*.

The equivalent in terms of ignorance, hate, and irrationality of
the segregationists. Who are WELL on their way to suffering the
SAME well-deserved fate:

-- The EXTINCTION forevermore of their hate-agendas.

-- Any remaining ones who stay out of the closet after that,
will be society's PARIAHS.

-- And ALL homophobes of this era will be remembered by
society with the same DERISION that society has held
for the segregationists for the last 45 years.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By a Water Cooler in 2035, Somewhere in the USA

Friend #1 -- "Can you remember when there was a hate-spewing
TV Network that lyingly called itself, 'Fox NEWS?'"

Friend #2 -- "Yeah... barely. That was populated by a collection
of bigoted loons who actually were STUPID enough
to oppose the same-sex marriage and the remedy of
abortion that we just take for granted today, wasn't
it? The wacko cable network that intelligent people
back then more properly referred to as 'FAUX News?'
How long has it been now, since they were laughed
off the air? About 20 years?"

Friend #3 -- "Uh-huh. That happened soon after the Supreme Court
ended the hateful EXCLUSION of marriage from same-
sex couples. After that, those bigoted loons' level
of respectability became equal to that of the equally-
hateful and ignorant segregationists, of 50 years
earlier. And NO one wanted to have anything to
do any more with such doltish losers after that. It's
been a FAR better world since THEIR agendas went
extinct!"

Friend #1 -- "Indeed!! Good riddance to PUTRID rubbish!"

= = = = = = = =

In 1959, when I first read George Orwell's "1984," that date
was, to me, in the far-flung future!

In 1968, when I watched the movie, "2001," a Space Odyssey,"
that date was, to me, in the far-flung future.

The years lay 25 and 33 years ahead, respectively.

They both got here in seemingly NO time! And now, 1984 is
already 27 years in the PAST!

SO... 2035 -- The year I predicted above -- will be here FAST!

Remember how FAST we got to the present day since the
Challenger blew up, and Chernobyl melted down? As of 2011,
THOSE events were 25 years ago -- and they seem like only
yesterday!

And the homophobes' will be nothing but an occasionally-
remembered, sick JOKE. Just like the segregationists. It's right
around the corner. Inevitably and IRREVOCABLY right around the
corner. Just as I'm predicting it, based upon historical precedents
cited in the scenario above.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[[[ READERS: Please feel free to co-opt and use ANY of my
originally-written SIGS as your own, to your heart's
content. No credit needs be given to me unless you wish
to do so. My only requirement is that none of the con-
tent of them is changed or omitted, when you use them. ]]]

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Colanth

May 25, 2011, 2:30:38 PM5/25/11
On Wed, 25 May 2011 05:50:31 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:

And you forgot "so are homophobes".
--
'Gullible' isn't in the dictionary. Go ahead, look it up!

Don Martin

May 25, 2011, 2:39:56 PM5/25/11
On May 23, 11:01 am, "Ray O'Hara" <je...@hated.fags.com> wrote:
> Every homosexual act takes one year from your life

Wow! I have known some gay guys who would have outlived redwoods, had
they remained celibate.

So Ray, aside from homophobia, have you any other hobbies?

Eagle

May 26, 2011, 3:26:51 AM5/26/11
On Wed, 25 May 2011 07:33:23 -0500, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <r...@z.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:04:38 -0700,
>"Delma T. Ivey" <some...@thegreatbeyond.con> wrote:
>

>> Queers are deviants.
>
> They most certainly are, since the QUEEREST people in all
>of humanity are its BIGOTS. The most DEVIANT and WORTHLESS
>people who INFEST this planet in significant numbers. LOWLIFE
>LOSERS and laughingstocks like *you*.

You, CRAIG CHILTON, are a bigot! You are the king of bigots
the fairy princess of bigots and the bigot of bigots. Your bigotry is
the equivalent of a big brown turd in the punch bowl at a homosexual
marriage.

While on the other hand, Craig Chilton, most of us who point out in
our posts your deficiencies your bigotry and your wicked way of
living, WE ARE TRUE AMERICAN EGALITARIANS. And very PROUD to be of
such valuable SERVICE to society by undermining the mindless and
hateful bigotries of socially-retarded LOSERS like YOU AND THOSE WHO
IN THEIR GROSS IGNORANCE AGREE WITH YOU.

*******

Eagle (Duty Egalitarian "for the period 0001AM 26 may 2011 to
2359.59PM, 26 May, 2011"), REPRESENTING THE TRUE EGALITARIANS OF THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA aka TEUSA

--
TEUSA -- Real Americans Fighting For Truth, Justice And The American
Way.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

May 26, 2011, 12:15:41 PM5/26/11
On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:04:38 -0700,
"Delma T. Ivey" <some...@thegreatbeyond.con> wrote:

> Queers are deviants.

They most certainly are, since the QUEEREST people in all
of humanity are its BIGOTS. The most DEVIANT and WORTHLESS
people who INFEST this planet in significant numbers. LOWLIFE
LOSERS and laughingstocks like *you*.

The equivalent in terms of ignorance, hate, and irrationality of

Mike

May 27, 2011, 2:14:44 AM5/27/11
On 25 May 2011, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> posted some

> On Wed, 25 May 2011 05:50:31 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:04:38 -0700, "Delma T. Ivey"
>><some...@thegreatbeyond.con> wrote:

>>>Queers are deviants.
>>

>>So are Republicans. Your point?

Republicans aren't the ones pushing for queer marriage and
decriminalization of child molester laws, Johnny boy. Democrats are.

> And you forgot "so are homophobes".

Oh dear, there's that irrational madeup queer word "homophobia" again.

Have you ever considered that 98% of America is not queer? And if they
wanted to, they could eradicate you fags overnight with only a few ever
going to trial for it?

It's presumptively illogical, for a small group of perverts who are held
in contempt by a majority, to assume those in the majority fear them.

Colanth

May 27, 2011, 12:41:44 PM5/27/11
On Fri, 27 May 2011 06:14:44 +0000 (UTC), Mike
<mikem...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

>On 25 May 2011, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> posted some
>
>> On Wed, 25 May 2011 05:50:31 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
>> wrote:

>>>So are Republicans. Your point?
>
>Republicans aren't the ones pushing for queer marriage and
>decriminalization of child molester laws, Johnny boy. Democrats are.

Republicans are the ones calling homosexuality unnatural. That
deviates from reality.

>> And you forgot "so are homophobes".
>
>Oh dear, there's that irrational madeup queer word "homophobia" again.

Like all words. That one was "made up" by the same people who "made
up" agoraphobia and triskaidekaphobia.

>Have you ever considered that 98% of America is not queer?

Reality isn't a popularity contest.

>And if they wanted to, they could eradicate you fags overnight

I'm white and against discrimination against blacks. I'm male and
against discrimination against women. And I'm straight and against
discrimination against gays.

> with only a few ever going to trial for it?

Well, I invite you to try, but few have failed my 38 caliber "trials".

>It's presumptively illogical, for a small group of perverts who are held
>in contempt by a majority, to assume those in the majority fear them.

It's illegal for a bigoted group to force its views on those who are
protected by law. And some of us take attempted assault on our
persons seriously. VERY seriously. DEAD seriously.
--
"I don't believe in personal immortality; the only way I expect to
have some version of such a thing is through my books." - Isaac Asimov

ram...@truthonly.com

May 27, 2011, 1:52:44 PM5/27/11

"Mike" wrote in message news:795faa7ed0f975d1...@tioat.net...

> It's presumptively illogical, for a small group of perverts who are held
> in contempt by a majority, to assume those in the majority fear them.

Another bigot who is out of touch with reality

It is the bigots who are the minority.

Most Americans have no problem with Gay people.

Proof

Would it matter if your child's teacher were gay?

http://life.familyeducation.com/educational-issues/parent-teacher-conferences/44197.html

75% no
18% yes

-------------------

http://www.sodahead.com/living/are-you-okay-with-gay-teachers/question-1550395/

Are you OK with gay teachers?

77% could not care less

8% no they are bad role models

-----------------

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2007/may/07053003

PRINCETON, NJ - May 30, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) – American Gallup Poll
results, released this morning, indicate that tolerance of homosexuality
within the United States has reached a record high. According to the Poll,
since 1977 public support of legalization of “homosexual relations between
consenting adults” has risen from 43% to a record-breaking 59%.

--------------------

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/2010/12/broad-support-for-military-service-by-gays.html

Seventy-seven percent of Americans support allowing gays and lesbians to
serve openly in the U.S. military

---------------------

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-kansas-city/gallup-poll-shows-70-of-americans-favor-openly-gay-military-service

Gallup poll conducted May 3-6 shows 70% of Americans favor support of gays
serving openly in the military.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Gallup poll shows 70% of Americans favor
openly gay military service - Kansas City Political Buzz | Examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-kansas-city/gallup-poll-shows-70-of-americans-favor-openly-gay-military-service#ixzz1MMQHL9pk

-------------------------

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=8363&MediaType=1&Category=26

A majority of voters in Minnesota oppose amending the state's constitution
to ban gay marriage, a new poll found.

According to the Star Tribune, which commissioned the poll, 55 percent of
respondents oppose a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, while 39
percent are in favor.

=========================

John Baker

May 27, 2011, 6:05:53 PM5/27/11
On Fri, 27 May 2011 06:14:44 +0000 (UTC), Mike
<mikem...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

>On 25 May 2011, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> posted some
>
>> On Wed, 25 May 2011 05:50:31 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
>> wrote:

>>>So are Republicans. Your point?
>
>Republicans aren't the ones pushing for queer marriage and
>decriminalization of child molester laws, Johnny boy.

I've got your "boy" right here, fucknozzle.

>Democrats are.

No, Republicans are the ones championing bigotry, misogyny and the
teaching of Bronze Age mythology as scientific fact.

>> And you forgot "so are homophobes".
>
>Oh dear, there's that irrational madeup queer word "homophobia" again.

It's a real word, Sunshine. It describes idiots like you.

>Have you ever considered that 98% of America is not queer? And if they
>wanted to, they could eradicate you fags overnight

Free clue, numbnuts. I'm not gay.

And if you want to end your day looking down the wrong end of a S&W
Model 29, you just go ahead and jump with that "eradication" thing.

>with only a few ever
>going to trial for it?

Because only a few would survive the attempt.

>It's presumptively illogical,

Logic, like honesty and integrity, is a concept entirely beyond the
limited mentality of the average right-winger.

>for a small group of perverts who are held
>in contempt by a majority, to assume those in the majority fear them.

Here's another free clue for ya, Skippy. The majority doesn't hold
gays in contempt. Only drooling rightard imbeciles like you do.

But that's OK, Sport. We understand that your irrational hatred of
gays is just your feeble-minded way of compensating for your
deep-seated fear that you might be one.