Re: SIX

RävNsfän ®

Apr 21, 2010, 4:26:34 PM4/21/10
"Strickland" <u...@slack.er> wrote in message
news:hqnce...@drn.newsguy.com...
>I am not saying that I approve of anything the Ben might have done or
>did,,,,
> but 6 game suspension is way to harsh to the team and the fans of the
> STEELERS...

Bullshit! Goodell doesn't have to consider the STEELERS or their fans. The
Pittsperv Feeler is the one who is responsible for his own actions and
should have considered "his team" and "his fans" before engaging in conduct
that violates the NFL Code Of Conduct. And remember he did it twice, ...not
just once. I predicted 2-4 and he will wind up being suspended for just four
of the six games after Benji takes advantage of the back door they built in
to that 6 week suspension.

It could have been worse with an 8 week suspension, so instead of chastising
Goodell you should offer to kiss his ass. Thanks to Goodell Benji will be
back for the Ravens at sPlittsburgh.

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

"...I'm sending him (RävNsfän ®) to the kill file,
I suggest the rest of you do the same".
*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit
of just ignoring your (RävNsfän ®) posts..."
*Rocky* (the nutless squirrel) - Feb 23, 2010