Re: OT Palin

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Profile.

Nov 29, 2010, 2:00:19 PM11/29/10
On Nov 26, 2:27 pm, N...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:51:09 -0800 (PST), "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate -
> Loves me some HOT STOVE!" <oneilsprost...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 24, 11:46 pm, N...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>http://www.smh.com.au/world/sarah-palin-confused-on-koreas-20101125-1...
>
> >Unemployment under The Won is nearly 10%, and this is what you choose
> >to bitch about?
>
> >AMAZING!!!
> >:D
>
> Never mind that unemployment is so high even with Wall Street making
> record profits, the republicans drove the economy off the cliff,
> and the republicans want you to drop dead unless you're a
> multi millionaire.
>
> When does the greed end?

Voting for Palin may be the ONLY HOPE for our country! Here are 10
reasons to vote for Sarah Palin in 2012:

* Unemployment will come down
* Employment will go up
* Lower taxes for EVERYONE
* LOWER SPENDING (get it yet, Democrats?)
* More HIRING will occur
* STRONGER military PREVAILS
* U.S. Debt will go DOWN
* More U.S. companies will be willing to HIRE people
* People will be PROUD to call themselves AMERICAN again

"America, the Beautiful" (2012)
:D

ZZH...@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2010, 2:41:32 PM11/29/10
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:00:19 -0800 (PST), "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate -
Profile." <acco...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>Voting for Palin may be the ONLY HOPE for our country! Here are 10
>reasons to vote for Sarah Palin in 2012:
>
>* Unemployment will come down
Unemployment will sky rocket when more jobs (including yours) are
shipped overseas.

(Read: every job)
.

>* Employment will go up

For Palins staff only.

>* Lower taxes for EVERYONE

except if you make under a million dollars a year

>* LOWER SPENDING (get it yet, Democrats?)

Guess what presdients had the lowest spending?
If you guessed Carter, Clinton and Obama you'd
be wrong. Look at the spending by Reatgan)

>* More HIRING will occur

In China, Mexico, etc.

>* STRONGER military PREVAILS
Republicans will spend less on the military as they
funnel money to big corprorations who will build
expensive military toys that don't work.

The troops (our best and brightest will get srewed over
big time.

>* U.S. Debt will go DOWN

Like it did under Reaan.

>* More U.S. companies will be willing to HIRE people

........from Mexico, Inida, etc.

>* People will be PROUD to call themselves AMERICAN again

Only if they are CEOs of Haliburton, Exxon, etc.

MuahMan

Nov 29, 2010, 3:19:30 PM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 2:00 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Profile."

Fuck That! We need another Civil War. Wooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Lets put this Democrat vs Republican shit to bed forever. Fight it
out.

Eddie Haskell

Nov 29, 2010, 4:40:12 PM11/29/10

<ZZH...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:00:19 -0800 (PST), "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate -
> Profile." <acco...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Guess what presdients had the lowest spending?
> If you guessed Carter, Clinton and Obama you'd
> be wrong. Look at the spending by Reatgan)

Are you too stupid to understand that you are comparing 8 years of 80's
dollars to 2 years of 2008-2010 dollars, or are you in on the lie? In other
words, are one of the liars, or one of the stupid ones?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Nov 29, 2010, 4:41:45 PM11/29/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Good idea. We republicans have the guns and the military.

-Eddie Haskell

MuahMan

Nov 29, 2010, 6:19:21 PM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 4:41 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <jhjh...@sasasqq.com> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

and the money, and the jobs, and the work ethic.

They do have the unemployed, the homosexuals, and the hippies though!!
Frightening! ;)

RickyBobby

Nov 29, 2010, 7:21:55 PM11/29/10

"O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Profile." wrote in message

Anyone but the current President would be a marked improvement. President
Obama may be a good old boy but he is way out of his league.

Dewey

Dec 1, 2010, 1:04:09 PM12/1/10

> On Nov 29, 4:41 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <jhjh...@sasasqq.com> wrote:
>> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

@r16g2000prh.googlegroups.com
>> ... On Nov 29, 2:00 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Profile."

OFP, Pratt, "Ricky Bobby" and Haskell all in one thread. Usenet's 4
biggest dunderheads finally meet.

--
If I were a cactus, I wouldn't need so much water.

Eddie Haskell

Dec 2, 2010, 5:17:17 PM12/2/10

"Dewey" <dewey3...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> biggest dunderheads finally meet..

..you, the chief dunderhead.

-Eddie Haskell

Dewey

Dec 4, 2010, 12:13:07 PM12/4/10
"Eddie Haskell" <jhj...@sasasqq.com> wrote in news:NVUJo.55999
$rp3....@unlimited.newshosting.com:

> "Dewey" <dewey3...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in

7886b8...@i32g2000pri.googlegroups.com:

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Pierced once again by your rapier-like
wit.

MuahMan

Dec 4, 2010, 2:45:59 PM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 12:13 pm, Dewey <dewey3kNOS...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Eddie Haskell" <jhjh...@sasasqq.com> wrote in news:NVUJo.55999
> $rp3.31...@unlimited.newshosting.com:
>

> > "Dewey" <dewey3kNOS...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> 7886b85c7...@i32g2000pri.googlegroups.com:

Go spend your WIC stamps.

Dewey

Dec 6, 2010, 4:48:23 PM12/6/10
MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in

There's that clever Brian Pratt wit that I've missed so much. S'matter?
Can't get any attention in asbnyy anymore? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH