Same old story, lots of offense, no pass defense.

mrl

Sep 25, 2011, 4:16:50 PM9/25/11
We've this story before, and it didn't end up well. Why should expect
anything else this time around?

MuahMan

Sep 25, 2011, 4:21:12 PM9/25/11
On Sep 25, 4:16 pm, mrl <markrlon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We've this story before, and it didn't end up well.  Why should expect
> anything else this time around?

We can expect to draft two more TE's next draft.

Ray O'Hara

Sep 25, 2011, 4:21:40 PM9/25/11

"mrl" <markr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> We've this story before, and it didn't end up well. Why should expect
> anything else this time around?

Butler and Meriweather and Tateare looking very huge right now.

Señor Patriots

Sep 25, 2011, 5:19:50 PM9/25/11
On Sep 25, 3:16 pm, mrl <markrlon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We've this story before, and it didn't end up well.  Why should expect
> anything else this time around?

This was a perfect storm today, and I wouldn't draw too many
conclusions from it.

The Bills are obviously improved and were obviously playing their SB
today. To me that meant they could possibly cover. It should not be
a shock that a team missing several starters, a team on the road, and
a team needing Ochocinco to step up was vulnerable.

If I take anything from the game it's how to draw the line where lost
starters will impact their performance.

Another takeaway is that the Ocho experiment is not going well.