The "Official Excuse" -> Tom Brady has right foot repaired

Cwybaby Patriot Fan

Jan 21, 2011, 4:36:13 PM1/21/11
http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1310950
&srvc=sports&position=4

Tom Brady had surgery yesterday to repair his fractured right foot.

The Patriots [team stats] quarterback, who battled the injury for most of
the 2010 season, underwent the procedure at Massachusetts General
Hospital. It was performed by team doctors, the Herald confirmed.

A source with knowledge of Brady’s condition deemed the surgery
successful. Termed a navicular stress fracture from over-use, he had a pin
inserted into his foot to stabilize the bone.

The injury is not expected to stop Brady from being ready for 2011
training camp. Brady may be slowed for passing camps and minicamps, if
those still exist under the new collective bargaining agreement.

Because of the injury, Brady pulled out of the Pro Bowl and was officially
replaced by Kansas City starter Matt Cassel.

cloud dreamer

Jan 22, 2011, 7:18:51 AM1/22/11
On 21/01/2011 6:06 PM, Cwybaby Steelers Fan wrote:
> http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1310950
> &srvc=sports&position=4
>
> Tom Brady had surgery yesterday to repair his fractured right foot.

He had surgery. It's not an excuse. It's an explanation.

The first thing people said after the game was that he looked stiff in
the pocket. That explains it.

And makes his accomplishment this year all the more impressive. A man
with a fractured foot threw 340 passes without a pick.

..

--
We must change the way we live
Or the climate will do it for us

Sarah Ehrett

Jan 22, 2011, 6:29:03 PM1/22/11
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:36:13 +0000 (UTC), Cwybaby Patriot Fan
<waa...@cwybabies.com> wrote:

>Tom Brady had surgery yesterday to repair his fractured right foot.

So I take it you think someone is going to allow a world renowned teaching
hospital to widdle on his foot so you can claim it's an excuse?

Which poor team has a doofus like you for a fan?