Question About Ballet Parking...

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 11, 2010, 9:39:40 PM10/11/10
So I attended the Orlando Magic game last night and since parking is
at a premium downtown, I opted to go to a local fancy hotel and use
their ballet parking.

After paying $20 I noticed that none of the ballets had on any
leotards, tutus or tights! There was NO ONE on their tiptoes either!
Plus one of the ballets was a black girl and we all know that black
girls don't do ballet!

There also was no music and nobody was doing "Swan Lake"!!

Why do they call it "ballet parking" if there is NO ballet????????

I feel really fucking ripped off!!!!!

mr dude (furious)

Dr. Winston O'Boogie

Oct 11, 2010, 11:47:04 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 9:39 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

Still as sharp as a bowling ball, I see.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 12, 2010, 10:53:33 PM10/12/10
On Oct 11, 11:47 pm, "Dr. Winston O'Boogie" <quarryme...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Still as sharp as a bowling ball, I see.

Why do you hate bowling???

Bowling is a popular pastime of Americans!!!

Theretofore you hate America!!!!!

mr dude (hates Commies!!!)