It's Not "Black Guy Pees" It's The "Black Eyed Peas"!!!

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Feb 6, 2011, 8:28:55 PM2/6/11
Why the hell did not anyone let me know this??? Don't you think this
is some information I would have liked to have had??

I mean seriously!!!

mr dude (pissed!)

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Feb 8, 2011, 10:08:31 PM2/8/11
On Feb 6, 8:28 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

I really feel that this newsgroup has dropped the ball on this one.

I thought Massachusetts was up to date on current news. I guess I was
wrong.

mr dude

Feb 9, 2011, 4:28:53 AM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 8:08 am, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

You should have Googled in your moment of confusion. Ignorance of the
internet will not win you any sympathy.

In all fairness, there is good reason for your confusion, though:

http://www.google.com/search?name=f&hl=en&q=black+guy+pees

Despite that, I still feel you could have, at the very least,
addressed a fellow passerby on the street "Good Sir, will you be kind
enough to let me know why a certain perverse act is being allowed to
be performed during the Superb Owl half time festivities?" and that
gentleman would have surely clarified matters for you. I know I would
have.