OT: Muslim reactions to the London bombings

Stananger

Jul 7, 2005, 11:50:41 PM7/7/05
Muslim reactions to the London bombings

Taken from a variety of Islamic websites:

"may allah protect our sisters and brothers in UK! they will use this
event as USA used 9/11 to justify anything they do."
"ALLAH is responsible for this. Blame him."
"i think it was those anarchists, demonstrating for g8 summit, cause UK
cancelled thier protest, allahualim, but i know they will arrest some bro's
and put "secret evidence" on them, man, during times like these, we need a
sheild, where is the khaleef to stand up for us and to protect us from
oppression."
"So, its 9/11, 3/11 and now 7/7?? intreseting aint it?"
"They always want to blame someone - what would happen if we said,
"blame Allah for we do as He commands us." Maybe it will silence them."
"Jihad is our way to eternity."
"Takbeer. allahu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar!! "
"A story of what I would tell my sons: Well, one day my sons will grow
up and ask me, "Papa, what were progressive Muslims?" I can look them
boldly in the eye and say, "they were scared brothers and sisters who felt
the need to sacrifice their Aqeedah to pacify the west and its influnece.
One of them even tried to get a petition signed, so all who read it would
know they, [the progresive Muslims] "...state clearly that those who commit
acts of terror, murder and cruelty in the name of Islam are not only
destroying innocent lives, but are also betraying the values of the faith
they claim to represent. No injustice done to Muslims can ever justify the
massacre of innocent people, and no act of terror will ever serve the cause
of Islam. We repudiate and dissociate ourselves from any Muslim group or
individual who commits such brutal and un-Islamic acts..."

"Oh, papa so they only believed part of the Qur'an and not all of it?
"Why do you mean, son? "Well, if Allah said jihad is for all and one who is
our enemy are infidels, then why didn't the progressives stand up for our
Aqeedah, follow the fiqh of Allah, not sign petitions, but want to serve
the Ummah?"

"Oh, my son, you misunderstand. The progressive Muslims were the ones
who created the petition - they thought if they could get enough people to
sign it, then they would not be bothered by their local police and they
could freely roam their country and practise just enough of the Qur'an to
fell still in favor with Allah ta'la."

"Well, what happened to them?" "Son, one by one, they followed the fiqh,
which is not something we can follow part of - all or nothing - and made
righteous their weakling acts from before. You see them around now, serving
Allah and making peace with peaceful MMuslims only. Many ended up not in
favor with Allah, so cast out of our society, the one they tried to
change."

"Who do they follow now, papa?" "They always followed Shaytaan, for if
they ever followed the true Aqeedah, they would still be living here, but
if you are not for ALL of ALLah, He doesn't want any of you."

[U]CAIR'S Statement on the "barbaric crimes" in London today"
A prominent national Islamic civil rights and advocacy group today
condemned this morning's bomb attacks in London as "barbaric crimes."

In its statement, the Washington-based Council on American-Islamic
Relations (CAIR) said:

"We join Americans of all faiths, and all people of conscience
worldwide, in condemning these barbaric crimes that can never be justified
or excused. American Muslims offer their sincere condolences to the loved
ones of those who were killed or injured in today's attacks and call for
the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators."

The Muslim Council of Britain and other British Islamic groups issued
similar condemnations of the attacks and urged Muslims to help in the
recovery effort.

In 2004, CAIR launched an online petition drive, called "Not in the Name
of Islam," designed to disassociate Islam from the violent acts of a few
Muslims. SEE: http://www.cair-net.org/asp/article.asp?id=169&page=AA

The "Not in the Name of Islam" petition states: "We, the undersigned
Muslims, wish to state clearly that those who commit acts of terror, murder
and cruelty in the name of Islam are not only destroying innocent lives,
but are also betraying the values of the faith they claim to represent. .
We refuse to allow our faith to be held hostage by the criminal actions of
a tiny minority acting outside the teachings of both the Quran and the
Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him."

CAIR, America's largest Muslim civil liberties group, has 31 offices and
chapters nationwide and in Canada. Its mission is to enhance the
understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties,
empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and
mutual understanding."
"how many people asked me today where Br Bakri is? am I his keeper? he's
not burning in one of those fires if that's what you're thinking - go haead
- try to blame him - he can take the heat but he is not it in. ameen."
"ameen!! may Allah keep the ummah safe!! but the blasts.... Allah hoo
Akbar
Allah hoo Akbar Allah hoo Akbar"

"it was 7 blasts. we lost brothers. who cares who gets arrested. no one
talks. everyone walks."

Unconfirmed reports saying bomb in bin. :(
well they would asy that. there was also a tunnel collapse on the train
route, near where i live.
what makes it a bit <_< is those al muhajirouni lunatics will go
cheering asap
how wouldthe bus have exploded if it was a power surge :ermm:
hah! they are linknig it with G8, olympic bid......and obviously wait
for it, the main thing... 11/9"
"No one in their right mind should celebrate with this. Innocent people
going to work, minding their own business...it could have been my dad or
sister. It is quite ridiculous."
My boss just told me 'if it is those muslims, you are in deep sh*t'...
I dont know how to take that. Am i responsible if it is those
muslims? :no:
that is totally unfair. but yes i can see it happening to all muslims if
this is muslims. al faqeer dont know why they dont have it,but its serious
bg news here."
"Do all the Muslim guys at work feel a bit weird? They're already
calling it 7/7 at work. "
"Didn't Ken Clarke before the Iraq war say this will happen in
parliment?
Well he was right with Madrid."
"the financial market gone down loads because of this"
"Just imagine it's like this everyday in Iraq? "
"But why should it bad time for muslims?? What have they done? It is
absolutely ridiculous. Sis Jk it is difficult but put your trust in Allah
and if someone bothers you in the street, just say to them if we muslims
are so dangerous, is it so wise to upset me now?? and see their face.. "
"Bad time for the Muslims because masses of the public are ignorant and
will believe the mouthpiece of shaytan (THE MEDIA). This Shia girl just
came up 2 me at work and said to me "This is your lot" Meaning Terrorists,
i told her doesnt matter if we Shia/Sunni, they look at us as Muslims, shut
her up. Times are gona get bad 4 London Muslims now, this is a Test from
Allah and we should not get shook or try to hide our idendity, and not
waver in our religion."
"Yes expecially sisters or anyone who looks "Muslim", including this
white guy with a beard at work. "
"the Messenger of Allaah said, "The people will soon summon one another
to attack you as people invite one another to share their dish." Someone
asked, "Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?" He
replied, "No, you will be numerous at that time; but you will be scum and
rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allaah will take fear of
you from the breasts of your enemy and cast enervation into your hearts."
Someone asked, "What is wahn (enervation), Messenger of Allaah?" He
replied, "Love of the world and dislike of death." Abu Dawud and others and
that is what is slowly happening around the world."
"Watch how many Muslim houses get raided now "

JJC

Jul 8, 2005, 10:39:02 AM7/8/05
"Stananger" <*******@***.***> wrote in message

> Muslim reactions to the London bombings
>
> Taken from a variety of Islamic websites:

And you left out:
"dirka dirka Mohammed jihad dirka dirka"

--
JJC

G.A.Z.

Jul 8, 2005, 12:25:27 PM7/8/05

"Stananger" <*******@***.***> wrote in message
> Muslim reactions to the London bombings

The only way to win a holy war is to kill every man, woman and child. We
don't have the stomach for it. Our half-hearted wars won't accomplish
anything. We couldn't even deal with some images of torture. (Surprise,
people get tortured during a war!)

All Patriots

Jul 8, 2005, 8:05:41 PM7/8/05

"G.A.Z." <firstnam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You're right, we don't have the stomach for it. But we can pay people to do
it.

jupiter49

Jul 8, 2005, 10:34:18 PM7/8/05

"Stananger" <*******@***.***> wrote in message
> Muslim reactions to the London bombings
>
>> "Takbeer. allahu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar!! "

Talk beer? What's unAmerican about that?

GAZ

Jul 9, 2005, 1:17:53 PM7/9/05
"You're right, we don't have the stomach for it. But we can pay people
to do
it."

The army refers to the infantry as "bullet sponges." They are paid to
die. My son-in-law is in the Army. I don't want him to die. He's a
great kid. Worse than him dying in combat would be him dying for no
good purpose. We aren't defeating anyone. Our government we prop up
in the area will eventually be overthrown by the religious extremists.
That's what religious extremists do. Thay think they have a divine
calling.

It wouldn't matter. There is no way we could engage in a war like
that. The liberals would faint. All those unconcious bodies would
block traffic and I'd be late for church. I just don't see how it
could work. I hate being late for church.

Tactical millitary response is not the right way to defeat Islam.
Either we leave them be--completely--or we kill them all. Everything
else is just fuel for a hotter fire. But what can one guy with a lone
opinion do?

GAZ

Jul 9, 2005, 1:21:30 PM7/9/05
"Allah hoo Akbar Allah hoo Akbar Allah hoo Akbar"

Oh, this guy saw Team America: World Police, too. I wonder if he fell
asleep during it, as well.

All Patriots

Jul 9, 2005, 3:44:31 PM7/9/05

"GAZ" <greg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

When I said we can pay people to do it, I was referring to people other than
US citizens.