Pete Carroll rocks

Longshot

Nov 4, 2003, 8:49:23 AM11/4/03

who else saw him on the front page of ESPN.com yesterday. He is doing great
at USC.

How long til Spurrier goes back to college?

be cool

Longshot

FlyingElvis

Nov 4, 2003, 10:22:27 AM11/4/03
"Longshot" <longs...@aol.com> wrote in message

> who else saw him on the front page of ESPN.com yesterday. He is doing
great
> at USC.
>

> How long til Spurrier goes back to college?

There are already rumors that he'll take over for the Texas Longhorns next
season.

John G

Nov 4, 2003, 1:08:10 PM11/4/03
"FlyingElvis" <flyingel...@totallymod.com> wrote in message news:<TuPpb.2479$E77....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>...

Hey Elvis, where have you heard that? It would really be something to
see Spurrier at Texas going against his friend Bob Stoops at
Oklahoma....

Boomer Sooner

FlyingElvis

Nov 4, 2003, 1:43:44 PM11/4/03
"John G" <jfg...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "FlyingElvis" <flyingel...@totallymod.com> wrote in message
> > There are already rumors that he'll take over for the Texas Longhorns
next
> > season.
>
> Hey Elvis, where have you heard that? It would really be something to
> see Spurrier at Texas going against his friend Bob Stoops at
> Oklahoma....

Mostly conjecture on Dallas radio from Texas fans (orange heads) who hate
Mac Brown.

John G

Nov 4, 2003, 4:48:37 PM11/4/03
"FlyingElvis" <flyingel...@totallymod.com> wrote in message news:<ArSpb.2510$ih....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>...

So in other words, the entire state of Texas......

Boomer Sooner

Bradtor

Nov 4, 2003, 6:46:27 PM11/4/03
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 08:49:23 -0500, "Longshot" <longs...@aol.com>
wrote:

>who else saw him on the front page of ESPN.com yesterday. He is doing great
>at USC.
>

>How long til Spurrier goes back to college?

Soon, very soon.

I remember arguing with Quig and some others last season. They said
Spurrier would excel in the NFL, and I begged to differ. He just
doesn't have the work ethic to succeed in the NFL.

Davepitt11

Nov 4, 2003, 7:41:16 PM11/4/03
I was one who thought he'd succeed.