Decker

BAH

Jun 8, 2017, 3:02:02 PM6/8/17
Maybe it's conditioning ... but my first thought when the stinkin jets
announced that they would release Decker was "Shit, I can see this guy
signing with New England and killing us this year."

euph...@mindspring.com

Jun 8, 2017, 3:48:07 PM6/8/17
I'm afraid that the Pats do not need Decker... they are going to be so loaded that Brady will go nuts trying to get everybody their share of the touches. But yes... it would be perfectly typical if he wound up in New England. All the other good players that are ex-Bills, ex-Dolphins and ex-Jets go there. It's a well established pattern.

mr....@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 7:12:02 AM6/9/17
Patriots don't want Decker. In fact they just locked up Edelman for the next 3 years. I know no one wants to hear this, but the Pats have tied up almost every loose end for the next couple seasons.

I've never seen any off season quite like this.