Dolphins Stashing Jordan On The ReserveNFI List

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 30, 2016, 1:33:26 PM8/30/16
Dion Jordan's return to the Miami Dolphins will have to wait.

The defensive end was placed on the reserve/non-football injury list and will miss at least the first six weeks of the season as he recovers from a knee procedure,

Jordan, the No. 3 overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft, was suspended all of last season for a violation of the league's substance abuse policy. He was reinstated in July.

===============================

This was evidently the plan all along.

J Lunis

Aug 30, 2016, 1:41:14 PM8/30/16
And Zack Vigil. Culliver is PUP

Stoobz

Aug 30, 2016, 1:45:43 PM8/30/16
How many peeps can be stashed away in various incarnations whereby they
can't be poached?

I just hope they get to keep Warmsley.

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 30, 2016, 1:56:28 PM8/30/16
Me got no clue... I agree 100% regarding Warmsley.

J Lunis

Aug 30, 2016, 4:27:07 PM8/30/16
There's a limit. I think 3, but I wouldn't bet JetGreen's life on it

Stoobz

Aug 30, 2016, 4:32:28 PM8/30/16
On 8/30/2016 3:27 PM, J Lunis wrote:

>>> How many peeps can be stashed away in various incarnations whereby they
>>> can't be poached?
>>>
>>> I just hope they get to keep Warmsley.
>>

>> Me got no clue... I agree 100% regarding Warmsley.
>>

> There's a limit. I think 3, but I wouldn't bet JetGreen's life on it

Speaking of which, just where is that cancer, in remission?

euphemism

Aug 30, 2016, 6:51:40 PM8/30/16
I'd bet his life on a slight belief that gravity doesn't actually exist.

euphemism

Aug 30, 2016, 6:53:19 PM8/30/16
Several trolls have apparently burned out. There's still one on the loose.

Drumrboy

Aug 30, 2016, 7:37:00 PM8/30/16
6:53 PMeuph...@mindspring.com
Several trolls have apparently burned out.  There's still one on the loose.

Not the one you're thinking of, but I miss Scott Rubenstien. At least he was funny!

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 30, 2016, 9:30:38 PM8/30/16
Apparently SAR is still around so you might be able to track him down. Start with Tutor.

Drumrboy

Aug 31, 2016, 6:13:46 AM8/31/16
Aug 30euph...@mindspring.com
Apparently SAR is still around so you might be able to track him down. Start with Tutor.

I don't miss him that much!!

Dan the Man

Aug 31, 2016, 12:11:56 PM8/31/16
If/when Tannenbomb's old club gets a win on us, he'll re-appear.