Cutler Annecdote

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 9, 2017, 2:07:00 PM8/9/17
lifted from the Bleacher Report:

Want to know why Jay Cutler isn't beloved by former teammates? Take this example told to me by a former player who knows Cutler and his former teammate, Brian Urlacher:

"Brian [was] beloved by every teammate he's ever had. The consummate professional and surprisingly polite for the physical way he played. He reached out to Cutler for three [years] once they became teammates. Invited him to dinner, golf, his house, etc. Nothing. Cutler never reciprocated."

This would explain why Urlacher disliked Cutler and expressed it publicly.

b...@bob.mail

Aug 9, 2017, 7:52:03 PM8/9/17
The Dolphins are constantly putting themselves in position of little
choice, at least Cutler already knows the system. Maybe he is a real
douche but they needed someone in a hurry because once again they
mishandled a QB's knee injury. That sports science department must be
paying great dividends. Interesting that Cutler is healed from a
shoulder injury just like Bree's and RT has a bum knee just like
Dante.

BAH

Aug 10, 2017, 6:14:07 PM8/10/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:06:59 -0700 (PDT), "euph...@mindspring.com"
<euph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

It could very well be that Urlacher was an asshole, and Cutler just
didn't want to hang out with him.

Pictures are already surfacing of Cutler eating dinner with new
teammates recently.

Stu Gotts

Aug 10, 2017, 9:24:52 PM8/10/17
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 6:14:07 PM UTC-4, BAH wrote:

> It could very well be that Urlacher was an asshole <SNIP>

He dated Paris Hilton... nuff said IMHO.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Aug 11, 2017, 12:41:46 AM8/11/17
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 6:14:07 PM UTC-4, BAH wrote:
Yeah. It was at McDonalds and Cuntler forced them to order off the dollar menu!

mr dude

tgowan

Aug 12, 2017, 6:01:18 PM8/12/17
Urlacher knocked up a hooker. No way I bring my wife to his backyard for a BBQ. Jay might very well be a social misfit, but his instincts were good there.

Terry Gowan----says, "It's the offensive line, stupid."

euphemism

Aug 12, 2017, 7:20:04 PM8/12/17
Hookers that don't use birth control?

Stu Gotts

Aug 12, 2017, 9:19:28 PM8/12/17
What sorta moron screws a hooker and doesn't use a condom?

euphemism

Aug 12, 2017, 10:34:45 PM8/12/17
I don't know. I have never considered it. I suppose the hooker could
have had in mind doing a paternity run on Urlacher. I think screwing a
hooker is bad news to begin with, but yeah, screwing a hooker without a
condom is extra stupid.

I guess we can rule out Urlacher's opinion. Still, he's not the lone
ranger on the topic.

tgowan

Aug 13, 2017, 4:48:52 PM8/13/17
This broad filed a rape suit against Michael Flatley and was boning boxer Andrew Golota. The Lord of The Dance counter-sued, and won. Tyna Robertson is a gold-digging stripper ho that puts herself in the beds of famous men. At about the time Urlacher knocked up this gem, he also knocked up his ex-wife, so there's your sort of moron that doesn't use birth control...if Brain wasn't a talented athlete, he was going to have a trailer full of dirty children.

Terry Gowan----says, "It's the offensive line, and condoms, stupid!"

Stu Gotts

Aug 13, 2017, 5:18:35 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 4:48:52 PM UTC-4, tgowan wrote:

> > > Hookers that don't use birth control?
> >
> > What sorta moron screws a hooker and doesn't use a condom?
>
> This broad filed a rape suit against Michael Flatley and was boning boxer Andrew Golota. The Lord of The Dance counter-sued, and won. Tyna Robertson is a gold-digging stripper ho that puts herself in the beds of famous men. At about the time Urlacher knocked up this gem, he also knocked up his ex-wife, so there's your sort of moron that doesn't use birth control...if Brain wasn't a talented athlete, he was going to have a trailer full of dirty children.
>
> Terry Gowan----says, "It's the offensive line, and condoms, stupid!"

Knocking them up is the least of it... antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, HIV, genital warts... thanks, but no thanks. The days of going to Nuevo Laredo with your drunk college buddies and only having to worry about maybe catching an easily cured dose of the clap as a worst case scenario are long passed

Stoobz

Aug 13, 2017, 5:44:20 PM8/13/17
A coupe lines from The Great Scout and Cathouse Thursday come to mind:

Billy: Hey, Whatadaya got there, Joe Knox?
Joe Knox (Joseph Pendergast Knox): Whores, Billy! Whores!

and

Joe Knox: Aren't you going to give me a pill?
Doctor: You got it the old-fashioned way, we cure it the old-fashioned way.