Ross

mr....@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 10:12:04 AM3/28/17
PHOENIX -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft delivered some disappointing news to AFC East rivals on Monday when he relayed that quarterback Tom Brady told him he’s willing to play another six to seven years.

Whether Brady actually can pull that off remains to be seen, but this can’t be the news that those with the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins and New York Jets wanted to hear. The Patriots have dominated the division since Brady became a full-time starter in 2001, winning every title but two over that span (2002, 2008) and leading some around the division to wonder how Brady's eventual retirement might alter the picture.

Brady’s 14 division titles are the most for a quarterback in NFL history, followed by Peyton Manning (12), Joe Montana (9), Brett Favre (8), Terry Bradshaw (7) and John Elway (7). If the 39-year-old follows through on possibly playing another six or seven years, he could possibly reach 20.

Your thoughts, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross?

“Good luck,” Ross answered late Monday at the NFL’s annual meeting. “I love Tom Brady. He’s a Michigan guy. It’s OK. I don’t worry about them. We have to worry about my team.”
--------------------------

*That* is a winner's attitude

L J Alibi

Mar 28, 2017, 11:49:02 AM3/28/17
Don't hold your breath counting on Brady being around for another six or seven years. He will be lucky to survive the upcoming season without injury. Shouldn't you be posting this drivel in the pats NG? No one here fucking cares.

Dan the Man

Mar 28, 2017, 11:50:03 AM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 10:12:04 AM UTC-4, mr....@gmail.com wrote:
Since Belichick apparently has a Satanic altar in his office, Brady will probably keep beating Miami until he's 90.

euph...@mindspring.com

Mar 28, 2017, 2:18:25 PM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 10:49:02 AM UTC-5, L J Alibi wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 10:12:04 AM UTC-4, mr....@gmail.com wrote:

SNIP

> > “Good luck,” Ross answered late Monday at the NFL’s annual meeting. “I love Tom Brady. He’s a Michigan guy. It’s OK. I don’t worry about them. We have to worry about my team.”
> > --------------------------
> >
> > *That* is a winner's attitude
>
> Don't hold your breath counting on Brady being around for another six or seven years. He will be lucky to survive the upcoming season without injury. Shouldn't you be posting this drivel in the pats NG? No one here fucking cares.

There are more people here who care then in the Pats NG. That place has been a ghost-group for several years... that's why HVAC hangs here... he has no where else to go.

mr....@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 5:09:00 PM3/28/17
L J Alibi
Don't hold your breath counting on Brady being around for another six or seven years. He will be lucky to survive the upcoming season without injury. Shouldn't you be posting this drivel in the pats NG? No one here fucking cares.
-----------

YOU seem to care enough to comment on my post and reply.

PS- You mad bro?

mr....@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 5:11:47 PM3/28/17
euph...@mindspring.com
--------

And you guys should feel blessed... BLESSED, to have my pearls of wisdom visited upon you.

You're welcome btw

Drumrboy

Mar 28, 2017, 7:04:07 PM3/28/17
Or until Ernie Adams retires...

L J Alibi

Mar 28, 2017, 9:32:20 PM3/28/17
The only pearls you have is a pearl necklace. I bet you have a picture of Brady and Belicheat on the ceiling of your bedroom so when you jerk off you can think of them in the bed with you.

mr....@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2017, 8:21:22 AM3/29/17
L J Alibi
The only pearls you have is a pearl necklace. I bet you have a picture of Brady and Belicheat on the ceiling of your bedroom so when you jerk off you can think of them in the bed with you.
------------

Your predilection towards the homosexual lifestyle is noted. Enjoy sucking that dick
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L J Alibi

Mar 29, 2017, 1:52:59 PM3/29/17
Are all Patriot Fans as retarded as you. I'm guessing you didn't understand where it said "YOU have a picture of Brady and Belicheat on the ceiling of YOUR bedroom so when YOU jerk off YOU can think of them in the bed with YOU" How was it growing up riding the short bus to school or are you still riding the short bus?

mr....@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2017, 6:15:11 AM3/30/17
L J Alibi
Are all Patriot Fans as retarded as you. I'm guessing you didn't understand where it said "YOU have a picture of Brady and Belicheat on the ceiling of YOUR bedroom so when YOU jerk off YOU can think of them in the bed with YOU" How was it growing up riding the short bus to school or are you still riding the short bus?

Apology accepted

L J Alibi

Mar 30, 2017, 8:36:17 AM3/30/17
I'm not going to get in an argument with you as I learned long ago never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Enjoy your private time with Brady and Belicheat.

mr....@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2017, 8:48:35 AM3/30/17
Thanks for your best wishes!