Well That's That

Rich

Dec 21, 2014, 5:18:04 PM12/21/14

rt

Dec 21, 2014, 5:59:00 PM12/21/14
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfuckingbelievable.

Let me guess, we're going to re-hire Mike Sherman as well.

It will be interested to see Mr. Ross'es reaction next week if the Jets
kick our asses...

This is the abyss- never have I had less hope for the future as a Dolphin fan.
I may actually bail.

rt

euphemism

Dec 21, 2014, 6:09:18 PM12/21/14
On 12/21/2014 4:18 PM, Rich wrote:
> Philbin is returning next season.
>
> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000447311/article/joe-philbin-will-return-to-miami-dolphins-in-2015

As much as some people see this as a disaster, I see this as being just
like last year: There is one change that MUST be made.

Last year it was imperative the Ireland and Sherman needed to be purged.

This year it is MHO that Coyle MUST go.

Lazor has earned a chance to build. Coyle has allowed his unit to
regress and it is NOT traceable to the GM giving him poor personnel.

The way so many felt about Sherman last year, well that's how I feel
about Coyle.

This team was better in many ways this year and you can show measurable
progress in a number of ways. My eyes tell me that this offense can be
very good... yes there are issues.

Just getting rid of deadwood on defense and improving the talent isn't
going to fix what's gone wrong on defense.

We know that Philbin will defend Coyle and will have to be forced to
replace him. Just like the Sherman firing was at gunpoint.

I hope Ross can muster the 'nads to make that happen.

Steve Malek

Dec 21, 2014, 6:16:32 PM12/21/14
On Sunday, December 21, 2014 5:18:04 PM UTC-5, Rich wrote:
> Philbin is returning next season.
>
> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000447311/article/joe-philbin-will-return-to-miami-dolphins-in-2015

You gotta teach them through your wallet.
I've been doing my part (I should say haven't lol) and will continue until real change is made and I feel we have the right personnel for a good team.

After all we are the customers, right?

rt

Dec 21, 2014, 6:47:34 PM12/21/14

> This year it is MHO that Coyle MUST go.

This much is obvious. Therefore, it probably won't happen....

> Lazor has earned a chance to build.

Agreed. Moreno and Albert stay healthy and we may be in the playoffs
this year. Wouda', coulda', shoulda', perhaps?

> Coyle has allowed his unit to regress and it is NOT traceable to the
> GM giving him poor personnel.

Partial agreement. Ireland fucked the D by allowing a good LB to get
away while saddling us with two underperfomring LB contract nightmares
(both of whom are hopefully only "dead money" to the Dolphins in 2015).

> This team was better in many ways this year and you can show measurable
> progress in a number of ways. My eyes tell me that this offense can be
> very good... yes there are issues.
>
> Just getting rid of deadwood on defense and improving the talent isn't
> going to fix what's gone wrong on defense.
>
> We know that Philbin will defend Coyle and will have to be forced to
> replace him. Just like the Sherman firing was at gunpoint.
>
> I hope Ross can muster the 'nads to make that happen.

I hope Ross realizes that owning an NFL team while living 1,000 miles
away from operations is a stupid idea, and there is no number of
fucking consultants or advisors he can hire to mitigate the situation.
I also hope Ross encourages Dawn Aponte to take a job with NFL in NYC,
as this is a no-brainer for Goodell & Co. She's part of our problems.

He should sell this train wreck before the next US economic collapse
squeezes the pockets of well-heeled potential investors... Thank God
the stadium is part and parcel to the deal else we'd be headed west.

I salute any non-corporate season ticket holder who will continue their
subscription in 2015. That is serious faith.

rt

BAH

Dec 21, 2014, 7:21:11 PM12/21/14
On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 14:58:59 -0800, rt <r...@jklsdf.com> wrote:

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>Unfuckingbelievable.
>
>Let me guess, we're going to re-hire Mike Sherman as well.
>
>It will be interested to see Mr. Ross'es reaction next week if the Jets
>kick our asses...
>
>This is the abyss- never have I had less hope for the future as a Dolphin fan.
>I may actually bail.

Good god! 7-9, 8-8, and at very best 9-7 this year. What happened to
coaches being held accountable for the results?

I didn't expect 13-3 this season, but godamn, you've gotta show
progress! Getting 1 game a year better don't cut it.

I guess for Ross that .500 is good enough. No hope for this
franchise.

rt

Dec 21, 2014, 7:39:53 PM12/21/14
Kinda' seems that way, doesn't it... I guess when one is a
billionaire, there aren't folks willing to speak truth to power. The
emperor wears no clothes...