2nd Pick...

ocean...@mac.com

Apr 28, 2017, 9:04:21 PM4/28/17
Here's one of the summary's of this guy:

BOTTOM LINE McMillan has too many issues standing his ground and leveraging his gap as an interior run defender and could end up outside in the pros. He might have benefited from playing alongside a slew of NFL talent, but he's active and plays the game with good instincts. He has the potential to become an average starter in the league.

Draft going downhill fast, JMHO.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 28, 2017, 9:55:12 PM4/28/17
You know your team is fucked when the best someone can say about him is that he has the potential to be average.

What a slap in the face!

mr dude

J Lunis

Apr 29, 2017, 10:51:09 AM4/29/17
USAToday and CBS Sports have him ranked as 3rd best ILB.

NFL.com
Miami Dolphins
Draft picks: Charles Harris (No. 22 overall), Raekwon McMillan (No. 54
overall), Cordrea Tankersley (No. 97 overall)
Day 1 grade: A-
Day 2 grade: A
Overall grade: A-
The skinny: Finding a linebacker of Raekwon McMillan's stature in the
second round was a steal. Clemson's Cordrea Tankersley has a chance to
start in Year Two for the Dolphins, as well -- he was an excellent pick.
Miami definitely needed to get younger in its pass rush, so seeing
Harris on the board was a godsend. He'll need to improve against the
rush to be an all-around player on the edge, but the pick will still be
very good if he can make an impact attacking the quarterback sooner than
later.

b...@bob.mail

Apr 29, 2017, 2:05:16 PM4/29/17
There is only one way to stop the Pats, you have to rattle Brady. We
have all seen the results when that happens.

Dan the Man

Apr 29, 2017, 5:01:37 PM4/29/17
There was an article in my local paper (forget the writer) who pointed out that NE has used a higher % of picks on D than any other team. This draft may be MIA's attempt to replicate that success. We'll see how it works out. I won't pretend to know if they got the right players; my crystal ball is out at the cleaners.

ocean...@mac.com

Apr 29, 2017, 10:07:26 PM4/29/17
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 2:05:16 PM UTC-4, b...@bob.mail wrote:

> There is only one way to stop the Pats, you have to rattle Brady. We
> have all seen the results when that happens.

That's true of any QB. They don't throw well when they are on the ground.

mr....@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2017, 8:12:32 AM4/30/17
b...@bob.mail
There is only one way to stop the Pats, you have to rattle Brady. We
have all seen the results when that happens.
-----------

Atlanta got to Brady over and over again in the Superbowl

Drumrboy

Apr 30, 2017, 4:53:36 PM4/30/17

8:12 AMmr....@gmail.com
Until Ernie figured out a way to counter..

Just saying...

mr....@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 5:44:54 AM5/1/17
Drumrboy

8:12 AMmr....@gmail.com
----------

Well, Ernie may have some input between games but I doubt he does much to help in game adjustments.

But look. To be honest *I* am getting a little sick of the Patriots winning all the time. Give someone else a turn

Drumrboy

May 1, 2017, 11:46:08 AM5/1/17
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

You Cheatriots will NEVER be able to ignore the fact that you got caught red handed. TWICE!

Your whole "winning all the time" is a sham. FACT!

mr....@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 6:21:20 AM5/3/17
Drumrboy
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

You Cheatriots will NEVER be able to ignore the fact that you got caught red handed. TWICE!

Your whole "winning all the time" is a sham. FACT!
-----------

Your absolutely right Dumboy. From now on I'm going to hang my head in shame.

Drumrboy

May 3, 2017, 6:57:43 AM5/3/17

6:21 AMmr....@gmail.com
You should.

Just saying...

mr....@gmail.com

May 6, 2017, 6:18:30 AM5/6/17
Drumrboy

6:21 AMmr....@gmail.com
You should.

Just saying...

No you're absolutely right. I revoke my Patriots fandom. I'm now joining the haters. The Patriots Superbowl appearances are all tainted. Even the games they lost. I will now become a Dolphins fan!