Aaron Hernandez's prison lover is a convicted robber

Dropping Soap

Apr 28, 2017, 4:09:30 PM4/28/17
Aaron Hernandez’s prison lover was another tough guy — a 22-year-
old who raced motorcross, built cycles and was convicted of
knife-point robbery, according to a report Monday.

The family of Hernandez’s tattooed jailhouse beau, Kyle Kennedy,
received a $50,000 watch from the former football star before he
hanged himself naked in his cell last Wednesday, according to
the Daily Mail.

The once-promising NFL star, 27, also left behind a letter for
Kennedy, who was the last person to see him alive at the maximum-
security Souza-Baranowski Corrections Center, the Mail said.

Hernandez’s family won access to the note — as well as others
written to his fiancee and little girl — through a court
proceeding Monday, the same day he was laid to rest in his
hometown of Bristol, Conn.

The alleged bisexual player’s prison boyfriend was locked up in
2015 for robbing a Cumberland Farms gas station in Northbridge,
Mass., with a “long butcher-style knife,” the Milford Daily News
reported at the time.

In a September 2015 letter to Worcester Superior Court, the
man’s father, Matthew Kennedy, asked a judge to revoke his son’s
bail, saying he refused to attend a program in Boston and was a
“flight risk.

“Kyle stayed one day and left the program! To the best of my
knowledge, he is living in Worcester with no job and back using
heroin,” the father wrote, according to the Daily Mail.

“I believe Kyle is a threat to himself and anyone around him.
Also, given his history, he is a flight risk.”

Kennedy was ultimately sentenced to three to five years in state
prison for the armed robbery and isn’t eligible for parole until
February 2018.

Before that, he’d been sentenced to nine months for trafficking
heroin in 2012, and a year for heroin possession in 2013,
according to the Mail.

Kennedy describes himself as “straight” on the Web site Write A
Prisoner, adding, “I stand at 5’ 10”, I weigh 175 pounds, I have
brown hair and brown eyes. I am also heavily tattooed. I work
out, read books and write.’’

“My hobbies on the street include racing motocross, building and
customizing cars and motorcycles and doing anything that
includes the outdoors,” Kennedy writes. “I am currently working
to attain my barbering license.”

Hernandez’s mother, brother and fiancee were among 50 mourners
who showed up to a private funeral service for Hernandez, a
former New England Patriots tight end.

Twin NFL players Mike and Maurkice Pouncey — who paid respects
to Hernandez on Instagram last week — also attended the service,
along with medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden.

Hernandez had been serving a sentence of life in prison without
parole after being found guilty of murdering his former friend,
semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd in 2013.

His reputed boyfriend’s lawyer, Larry Army Jr., said his client
is “saddened by the loss of his friend.”

“A letter was left to my client, but neither I, nor my client,
have seen the letter,” he wrote in a statement.

“We will be requesting that the letter be turned over to my
client as soon as possible.”

But Hernandez’s lawyer, Jose Baez, told TMZ Sports, “Rumors of
letters to a gay lover, in or out of prison, are false. These
are malicious leaks used to tarnish somebody who is dead.”

http://nypost.com/2017/04/24/aaron-hernandezs-alleged-prison-
lover-is-a-convicted-bank-
robber/?utm_source=zergnet
.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1657918

Drumrboy

Apr 28, 2017, 4:47:49 PM4/28/17
He was a turd burglar...

sewer dwelling xposting dipshits

Apr 28, 2017, 8:02:16 PM4/28/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:37:33 +0200 (CEST), "Dropping Soap"
<droppi...@dont-email.me> wrote:

snipped xposted ngs: alt.politics.homosexuality,
alt.culture.us.hispanics, soc.men,alt.connecticut,
alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots, rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

>Aaron Hernandez’s prison lover was another tough guy — a 22-year-
>old who raced motorcross, built cycles and was convicted of
>knife-point robbery, according to a report Monday.
>
>The family of Hernandez’s tattooed jailhouse beau, Kyle Kennedy,
>received a $50,000 watch from the former football star before he
>hanged himself naked in his cell last Wednesday, according to
>the Daily Mail.

As of this afternoon, 28/4/2017 Attorney Larry Army Jr. has said
neither he, nor anyone else knows where the watch is located.

>The once-promising NFL star, 27, also left behind a letter for
>Kennedy, who was the last person to see him alive at the maximum-
>security Souza-Baranowski Corrections Center, the Mail said.
>
>Hernandez’s family won access to the note — as well as others
>written to his fiancee and little girl — through a court
>proceeding Monday, the same day he was laid to rest in his
>hometown of Bristol, Conn.

Larry Army Jr. has stated there is no note addressed to Kyle Kennedy.

<snip>

>Kennedy was ultimately sentenced to three to five years in state
>prison for the armed robbery and isn’t eligible for parole until
>February 2018.

Kennedy was originally held in the local jail for the robbery. He
decided to escape from there so he became a fugitive and was
transferred to state prison.

<snip>

>“A letter was left to my client, but neither I, nor my client,
>have seen the letter,” he wrote in a statement.

Larry Army Jr. has stated there is no note addressed to Kyle Kennedy.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Apr 29, 2017, 7:15:51 PM4/29/17

In article <nul7gctf8903oi6qk...@4ax.com>
sewer dwelling xposting dipshits <yeah...@aolhell.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:37:33 +0200 (CEST), "Dropping Soap"
> <droppi...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
> snipped xposted ngs: alt.politics.homosexuality,
> alt.culture.us.hispanics, soc.men,alt.connecticut,
> alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots, rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Lol! Sniff this.

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /