Every AFCE Team Except The Pats

euphemism

Aug 12, 2017, 11:06:03 PM8/12/17
Are perhaps anxious to grab a franchise QB in 2018? We know the Jetys
are mailing the season in, it begins to look like the Bills may also be
playing for a good draft pick... NOT my opinion, this is part of a new
article written following the Buffalo trades...

If the Buffalo Bills want one of the top quarterbacks in the 2018 NFL
Draft, they'll have the leverage to make it happen.

With Friday trades of WR Sammy Watkins to the Los Angeles Rams and CB
Ronald Darby to the Philadelphia Eagles, the Bills now hold two picks in
each of the first three rounds in next year's draft. The club acquired
the Kansas City Chiefs' first-round pick in the trade that allowed
Kansas City to move up in this year's draft and select QB Patrick
Mahomes. Friday's deal with the Rams brought back a second-round choice
and CB E.J. Gaines for Watkins and a 2018 sixth-round pick. The trade
with Philadelphia netted Buffalo WR Jordan Matthews and a 2018
third-rounder for Darby.

read the rest here:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000827802/article/bills-positioned-as-top-player-for-qb-in-2018-draft-after-trades