Say Hello If You're Watching

euphemism

Aug 17, 2017, 7:15:50 PM8/17/17
First possession by Miami - several great moments ruined by stupid
penalties.

Cutler still standing.

Punting on 4th and 27 says it all...

Rich

Aug 17, 2017, 7:17:20 PM8/17/17
Watching...

Cutler looked good.. Miami and their penalties...not so good.

ocean...@mac.com

Aug 17, 2017, 8:06:50 PM8/17/17
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-4, euph...@mindspring.com wrote:
Watching.

I don't know, but I like Fales for some reason. Lots of promise.

euphemism

Aug 17, 2017, 8:09:40 PM8/17/17
Be nice if he didn't live down to his name.

The fact that Doughty hasn't been in may suggest Fales has officially
moved ahead of him.

Stoobz

Aug 17, 2017, 8:13:06 PM8/17/17
I hope so, I like Doughty's story but let's face it, he is not NFL
starter material with that noodle arm of his.

Stu Gotts

Aug 17, 2017, 8:15:10 PM8/17/17
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-4, euph...@mindspring.com wrote:
Howdy Tex. I'm watching the local Fort Lauderdale/Miami broadcast.

euphemism

Aug 17, 2017, 8:20:01 PM8/17/17
Even now, after the fumble turnover and the botched punt?? That could
make you switch to Kevin Can Wait.

ocean...@mac.com

Aug 17, 2017, 9:14:10 PM8/17/17
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-4, euph...@mindspring.com wrote:
The good news is we are halfway through preseason.

Dan the Man

Aug 18, 2017, 11:27:11 AM8/18/17
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-4, euph...@mindspring.com wrote:
Afraid I couldn't get the game, last night. WGAL in Harrisburg, PA was carrying the BAL broadcast, but I couldn't tune it in with my antenna. Digital TV - FAAAHHH!