Jason Taylor's HOF acceptance speech

Drumrboy

Aug 8, 2017, 10:26:59 AM8/8/17

Stu Gotts

Aug 8, 2017, 12:48:38 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 10:26:59 AM UTC-4, Drumrboy wrote:
> Just awesome....
>
> https://www.facebook.com/MiamiDolphins/videos/10155396175706263/

In case anyone's wondering why Jason didn't thank his wife Katina... or why Zach Thomas apparently wasn't at Canton... Jason & Katina divorced in 2015 and pretty much kept it a secret.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article165207992.html

Drumrboy

Aug 8, 2017, 1:32:08 PM8/8/17
Didn't know that. Oh well, shit happens...

Still thought he came off as a pretty humble guy.

Stu Gotts

Aug 8, 2017, 3:39:39 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 1:32:08 PM UTC-4, Drumrboy wrote:
> Didn't know that. Oh well, shit happens.
> Still thought he came off as a pretty humble guy.

I thought so too. But thought it odd that while showing everyone he mentioned on camera they didn't show Zach. And then Jason didn't thank Katina... so I googled her and found that article.

Still... one of the most gracious and sincere HOF speeches I've ever seen.