OT - Wow... 6 Game Suspesion for Elliot

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 11, 2017, 12:27:02 PM8/11/17
Jerry must be pissed...

The NFL suspended Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott six games Friday for violating the league's personal-conduct policy, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

The ruling comes after the NFL's year-long investigation into multiple incidents involving Elliott, including domestic violence accusations made against him by a woman who identified herself as his former girlfriend to authorities.

Elliott, 22, has denied the allegations and has the right to appeal the NFL's decision. He has three days to appeal. If the six-game suspension stands, Elliott would be eligible to make his season debut Oct. 29 against the Washington Redskins.

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 11, 2017, 12:56:55 PM8/11/17
You know, Jerry Jones had been telling anyone who would listen that he had seen all the evidence against ‘Zeke’ and there was “nothing there.” Saw him on the TEE-VEE, with that little sh*t eating grin that he wears all the time and was just *sure* this was going nowhere.

Then Goodell said “SIX” and dropped the mic on him.

Take that, you HOF HO.

Stoobz

Aug 11, 2017, 5:18:05 PM8/11/17
Amazingly, everyone thinks Dallas runs all over everyone like in the old
days. Unless my eyes deceived me, they ran the least during the 2016 season.

euphemism

Aug 11, 2017, 6:13:11 PM8/11/17
I wish I could show any non-Dallas folks what the impact of this has
been locally. It was the lead story for every local news program - it
went on for 10 minutes... live coverage from California where the
Cowboys are holding camp, live reports from out front of the Jerry World
stadium, fan interviews... file interviews of coordinators and
assistants... it's the end of the fucking world!

Stu Gotts

Aug 11, 2017, 8:19:21 PM8/11/17
It sounds as if the folks in Big D are takin' it kinda personal like.

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 11, 2017, 10:42:52 PM8/11/17
It just endlessly amazes me just how important the Cowboys are to this metropolis. The Dolphins were and are important to So-Fla, but the level of interest out here is far more intense.

J Lunis

Aug 12, 2017, 9:39:13 AM8/12/17
and people wonder why Keap is unemployed. Maybe because the NFL and
owners have completely bought in to the realization controversy is
suicide. Even an un-adjudicated HINT of domestic violence is enough for
a 6-game suspension.

euph...@mindspring.com

Aug 12, 2017, 1:09:46 PM8/12/17
Just to be fair... Z has created enough smoke to have the NFL to piss on him just to make sure he gets the message.