Dolphins' Jarvis Landry under investigation for possible battery

Zoo News

Aug 7, 2017, 7:10:03 PM8/7/17
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20274495/jarvis-landry-miami-
dolphins-investigation-battery

Miami Dolphins star wide receiver Jarvis Landry is under police
investigation for possible battery charges stemming from an
incident with his girlfriend that took place earlier this year.

The Fort Lauderdale Police Department has presented its
investigation to the Broward State Attorney's office, which is
reviewing the incident. A spokesman for the state attorney told
multiple media outlets on Monday that a decision on whether to
press charges against Landry is not expected this week.

Landry's girlfriend, Estrella Cerqueira, released a statement
later Monday via a publicist to NFL Network, saying that she had
a vocal disagreement with Landry this past March and that police
were called, although she did not call them.

Cerqueira also said in the statement that "there were no
criminal charges" and that she "was not in any way physically
harmed."

"Yes, we are going through a civil family court case and
emotions are high, but I would like to make it very clear that
Jarvis would never, ever do anything to harm me or anyone else,"
Cerqueira said in her statement.

Kick him out. Cut off that dumb bitches free paycheck and see
how fast this shit disappears.