Steel Collapses

mr....@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017, 2:13:42 PM7/14/17

Ben Roethlisberger has been critical of Steelers teammate Martavis Bryant since the receiver was suspended for the entire 2016 season.

Bryant would like to clear up the issues with a face-to-face meeting with his quarterback when training camp opens later this month.

"I feel like we need to," Bryant told ESPN's Dan Graziano. "We should have a man-to-man. Because some of the things he put out there about me, I kind of didn't agree with how he did it. So I want to sit down and hear his own opinion, man-to-man, about why he did that."
Upon Bryant's suspension last season, Big Ben said the receiver needed to "grow up" and reach out to talk to him about the situation. Roethlisberger added that Bryant lied to him and "that bitch let down" the team. The quarterback added this May that his receiver must "win back everyone's trust."

Bryant wants to have that talk now.

"I mean, at that time, I was going through a lot of stuff. I wasn't really even worried about his opinion at that time, because there was just a lot that was going on," Bryant said Thursday. "He's my brother. I love him. But at the same time, I ain't no bitch. I have my own problems. I'm not just going to come up to you and open up to you about what's going on with my personal life. That's not how I am. We just didn't see eye-to-eye on that, but as far as right now, everything's great."

Added Bryant:

"We haven't had that sit-down talk yet. Hopefully we'll have it before the season starts. If not, that's fine.
-------------

I love this story

euph...@mindspring.com

Jul 14, 2017, 3:51:08 PM7/14/17
Why did you post this here?

If Ben hadn't been lucky and wealthy, he might have had to win back the team's trust after missing a season or two sitting in prison.

mr....@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017, 10:11:42 PM7/14/17
euph...@mindspring.com
Why did you post this here?

If Ben hadn't been lucky and wealthy, he might have had to win back the team's trust after missing a season or two sitting in prison.
-------------

I'm hoping this becomes a distraction for the Steelers. I hate the Steelers

euphemism

Jul 16, 2017, 10:51:35 AM7/16/17
Sort of how fans of teams other than your team hate your team?

mr....@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2017, 7:32:28 AM7/17/17
Euph says
Sort of how fans of teams other than your team hate your team?
---------

Well, I mean NO ONE hates the Patriots. With their head coach and quarterback being the loveable characters they are, people just adore the Patriots.

The clever and krafty ways they probe the grey areas of the rules makes this team all the more likeable.