Hello?

euphemism

Aug 10, 2017, 7:29:26 PM8/10/17
Well fuck... I'm here on the computer watching the game...

http://sportsarefree.xyz/cbsmiami/

and NO one is around.

Good and bad so far...

The surprise... Matt Moore played one 3 and out series and Doughty is
driving the team on the team's second possession. What started super
ugly is looking a little interesting.

Aw never mind, Doughty sort of went flat once they got on the other side
of the 50.

Decent running by Williams.

Stoobz

Aug 11, 2017, 6:53:01 AM8/11/17
No choice here, so I watched the Atlanta feed. What horrible announcers
they have. DJ Shockley spoke a foreign language any time he got excited
about something.