Miko Grimes packing up for move back to Miami

Get Ready, 'cause Here I Come

Jul 10, 2017, 11:00:13 PM7/10/17
You know you don't have a chance to win without her.

Dan the Man

Jul 11, 2017, 12:32:27 PM7/11/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:00:13 PM UTC-4, Get Ready, 'cause Here I Come wrote:
> You know you don't have a chance to win without her.

She should be careful what she wishes for; Florida has the Baker Act to deal with the mentally unhinged.

euph...@mindspring.com

Jul 11, 2017, 12:52:55 PM7/11/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-5, Get Ready, 'cause Here I Come wrote:
> You know you don't have a chance to win without her.

I am curious about this assertion... Why is Miko coming to Miami? Is she going to work for the Tannehill's? According to the web, Brent is still on the TB roster. It can't be that they are splitting up... if Brent was prepared to be sick of her it would have happened back when she got arrested at the stadium. There's plenty of room for Miko in Miami... she fits in real well.

L J Alibi

Jul 12, 2017, 6:56:20 AM7/12/17
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 12:52:55 PM UTC-4, euph...@mindspring.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-5, Get Ready, 'cause Here I Come wrote:

> I am curious about this assertion... Why is Miko coming to Miami? Is she going to work for the Tannehill's? According to the web, Brent is still on the TB roster. It can't be that they are splitting up... if Brent was prepared to be sick of her it would have happened back when she got arrested at the stadium. There's plenty of room for Miko in Miami... she fits in real well.

Miami would be a perfect place for Miko because it's a sanctuary city and Miko is most definitely an illegal alien as she is not from this planet.

Stu Gotts

Jul 12, 2017, 8:46:15 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 6:56:20 AM UTC-4, L J Alibi wrote:

> Miami would be a perfect place for Miko because it's a sanctuary city and Miko is most definitely an illegal alien as she is not from this planet.

An "illegal" alien? Geez, I didn't realize that Miko was a muslim.

L J Alibi

Jul 12, 2017, 12:03:14 PM7/12/17
Was meant as a joke Stu and besides if she was from a different planet with no visa she would be illegal lol.

Stu Gotts

Jul 12, 2017, 12:13:37 PM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:03:14 PM UTC-4, L J Alibi wrote:

> > > Miami would be a perfect place for Miko because it's a sanctuary city and Miko is most definitely an illegal alien as she is not from this planet.
> >

> > An "illegal" alien? Geez, I didn't realize that Miko was a muslim.
>
> Was meant as a joke Stu and besides if she was from a different planet with no visa she would be illegal lol.

My response was meant as a joke as well, Al.

euph...@mindspring.com

Jul 12, 2017, 1:53:07 PM7/12/17
Hypothetical question? Do our immigration laws explicitly identify that an entity from somewhere other than Earth is, in fact, not allowed to legally enter the United States?

I want to see Trump put up a border wall to stop the extra-terrestrials from sneaking into the U.S..

IYM

Jul 12, 2017, 3:58:01 PM7/12/17
You just described the basic plot to the 1993(ish) movie "Coneheads"....
lol (minus Trump and the wall of course).

"FRANCE - WE ARE FROM FRANCE!!" :)

Stoobz

Jul 12, 2017, 8:57:42 PM7/12/17
Ack ack!