Jets Vs. Dolphins

Kenny

Nov 9, 2002, 8:34:50 PM11/9/02
Ok. The dolphins got off the shneid by finally beating the Jets in the
first go round. Lately, the tide has turned, and all of the ESPN analysts
(except one) are predicting a Jets victory.

I hope they're right, but attending these games is always a blast.....and
anything that can possible happen....usually does! I'm looking for a great
football game, and here's hoping for no more injuries.....either side.

I'll be here to gloat (or eat crow) tomorrow!

Aloha
Kenny

Builder

Nov 9, 2002, 9:30:49 PM11/9/02
Classy post Kenny. Hopefully it will be a good one.

Builder
"Kenny" <kenn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

joba

Nov 9, 2002, 11:18:16 PM11/9/02

Kenny wrote in message ...

This is a biggy. Night game against the Phins with an off day on Monday.
This could be the greatest tailgate of all time. Lot of fights inside, I
would guess. Any Miami fans going to the game that are reading this, be
careful.

J E T S

Kenny

Nov 9, 2002, 11:34:23 PM11/9/02
Gotta disagree. I'm a Jets season ticket holder. The worst I've ever seen
is some good natured razzing.....and things have been pretty tough on the
Miami fans in recent years. Fist fights do break out, but its usually
between drunks. Most are "long suffering" Jets or Dolphin fans......and
both franchises haven't seen a title in over 25 years.......let the game
begin.

"joba" <j...@ba.com> wrote in message

joba

Nov 9, 2002, 11:41:09 PM11/9/02

Kenny wrote in message ...
>Gotta disagree. I'm a Jets season ticket holder. The worst I've ever seen
>is some good natured razzing.....and things have been pretty tough on the
>Miami fans in recent years. Fist fights do break out, but its usually
>between drunks. Most are "long suffering" Jets or Dolphin fans......and
>both franchises haven't seen a title in over 25 years.......let the game
>begin.

So am I, and I'm talking about the 8:30 start with a holiday Monday. I don't
remember one of these.

I was in Oakland for the playoffs last year and let me tell you, that was
scary. 75,000 seat biker bar.

NOSPAM Me

Nov 10, 2002, 1:31:02 AM11/10/02
I've been to Oakland stadium as well, and let me tell you.. There is
nothing like the Colloseum for HOME field advantage..

Don't even begin to compare it to the Jets....

SBA

Nov 10, 2002, 12:22:42 PM11/10/02
Well, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Miami is
swirling down the toilet. Two more games and they will be flushed.
I can't believe they are still going with Lucas. He puts in two
consecutive performances that rate as some of the worst in NFL
history, and they still don't go with someone else. Not only that but,
he has hardly practiced since he has been the starter. Guess that
says a lot about Rosenfels.. He must be totally pathetic. I'll be
watching/hoping/rooting. But I see this game as Jets 35 Dolphins 10.
Hopefully I am wrong...

Kenny

Nov 11, 2002, 7:19:00 AM11/11/02
OK, you were a LITTLE BIT wrong (about the score, anyway). Hey, it was a
great defensive battle ---- one of the first I can recall between these
teams in a long time --- they're usually shootouts.

I think the league has received the message. 8 guys on the line of
scrimmage --- stuff Williams --- beat Miami.

Until you get a real QB back there, I think the offense better learn some
gadget plays, etc. to get around "8 in the box".

Anyway, I'll let this pass for Gloating. The Jets won. No major injuries
(that I could tell, anyway, I was pretty wasted by halftime.).

See you later. The rest of the season should be interesting. That's
something I wouldn't have imagined three weeks ago.

Kenny

"SBA" <noe...@none.com> wrote in message