DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FARVE AND IRVIN

John Mauritz

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

<4slp9o$i...@primus.ac.net>...
> About 4 years probation and 800 hours community service.

One third of which will be picking up roadside trash ( generally any
cryboys fan standing beside their pickup) and picking up the elephant
turds at the zoo, maybe Aikman will come along to help," hey Mike go out
for a long bomb"....

by the way where is Mr. Irvin has he retired to Fla. with his buddy JJ.
???????
Without Mr. pushoff how will your 'boys receivers get open?????

> You call us rednecks but I believe the teams with the most superbowl
> victories are the Cowboys, 49'ers and Steelers. Don't recoginize Green
> Bay in with those names.

By my count I see at least 11 NFL Championships
and undefeated in all superbowl apperances for GB

> Get ready for a whooping cheeseheads.

But not by

> Da Boys

See Ya

THOMAS M. DEMENY

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

Come to think of it I can't find a bit of difference between
Carl Boykin and that obnoxious looking turd my dog left this
morning.

:
: You call us rednecks but I believe the teams with the most superbowl

: victories are the Cowboys, 49'ers and Steelers. Don't recoginize Green

: Bay in with those names. Oh I fogot they won it back when football was a
: kids game in the sixty's. Get ready for a whooping cheeseheads.
:
: Da Boys
:

John G. Heim

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

On 18 Jul 1996, Carl Boykin wrote:

> About 4 years probation and 800 hours community service.
>
> You call us rednecks but I believe the teams with the most superbowl
> victories are the Cowboys, 49'ers and Steelers. Don't recoginize Green
> Bay in with those names.
> Oh I fogot they won it back when football was a
> kids game in the sixty's. Get ready for a whooping cheeseheads.

Someday the Packers will be better than the Cowboys. You'll always be an
idiot.

John G. Heim j...@rufus.macc.wisc.edu

Rufus's Packer WWW Page: http://www.fullfeed.com/~heim/rufus.html

Carl Boykin

Mark W. Kuether

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

On 18 Jul 1996, Carl Boykin wrote:

> You call us rednecks but I believe the teams with the most superbowl

What in the world do super bowl victories have to do with the number of
rednecks in a state? If a redneck is one who lacks logic then the label
fits...

> victories are the Cowboys, 49'ers and Steelers. Don't recoginize Green
> Bay in with those names. Oh I fogot they won it back when football was a
> kids game in the sixty's. Get ready for a whooping cheeseheads.

So I can look forward to calling your teams from the last couple of years
little kids circa 2010? Why wait? I also hope there will be a lot a
whooping cheeseheads cheering on the Pack to a Dallas victory.

Mark

Spike

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

On 18 Jul 1996 16:38:16 GMT, Carl Boykin <cbo...@ac.net> wrote:

<nothing worth quoting>

Man, shut the hell up and leave the flaming to somebody who knows how to do it,
before these mean ol' Packer backers in here throw you into a big vat of
limburger and turn you into a funkyburger or something.

Doug Heminger

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

Carl Boykin <cbo...@ac.net> wrote in article <4slp9o$i...@primus.ac.net>...

> About 4 years probation and 800 hours community service.
>

> You call us rednecks but I believe the teams with the most superbowl

> victories are the Cowboys, 49'ers and Steelers. Don't recoginize Green
> Bay in with those names. Oh I fogot they won it back when football was a

> kids game in the sixty's. Get ready for a whooping cheeseheads.
>

> Da Boys

Yet another inane comment from the hicks in Dallass. The Packers have, waht
is it... eleven NFL titles. You morons in Texsucks think just because the
name of the title game was changed that the previous championships don't
count. So what happens to your precious cowbabies when they change the name
to the World Bowl or the Mega Bowl? Idiots.

The Good Doctor

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

In article <4slp9o$i...@primus.ac.net>, cbo...@ac.net says...

>About 4 years probation and 800 hours community service.
>
>You call us rednecks but I believe the teams with the most superbowl
>victories are the Cowboys, 49'ers and Steelers. Don't recoginize Green
>Bay in with those names. Oh I fogot they won it back when football was
>kids game in the sixty's. Get ready for a whooping cheeseheads.
>
>Da Boys

This guy is just another botched abortion. Forgot to mention that one of
the two is NFL MVP.
--
The Good Doctor
check out http://members.gnn.com/JSchmid08/junkies.htm

Jane Suesskind

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

Carl Boykin (cbo...@ac.net) wrote:
: About 4 years probation and 800 hours community service.

: You call us rednecks but I believe the teams with the most superbowl
: victories are the Cowboys, 49'ers and Steelers. Don't recoginize Green
: Bay in with those names. Oh I fogot they won it back when football was a
: kids game in the sixty's. Get ready for a whooping cheeseheads.

: Da Boys

I think everyone is really sick of your stupid green bay is full of
rednecks and alcoholics. The packers only came here to do two things.
Drink some beer and kick some ass. And it look slike beer don't do it for
us anymore.

Sam

JN Cotton

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

Forgot to mention that one of the two is NFL MVP.
>--
>The Good Doctor
==
Don't forget - one of the two also has three superbowl rings.

JC
Cowboys #1

Jane Suesskind

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

THOMAS M. DEMENY (tmde...@mtu.edu) wrote:
: Come to think of it I can't find a bit of difference between

: Carl Boykin and that obnoxious looking turd my dog left this
: morning.

good call, carl boykin is a total pisser.

: :