My Week in Arlington

Marten Liebster

Jan 21, 1995, 4:06:10 PM1/21/95
Larry Cottle (larr...@netcom.com) wrote:
: I just spent a week on business in Lovely Arlington Texass. It was great
: to see all the bandwagon Dallass fans moping around. When I visited
: Arlington in November, everywhere you looked there was Cowgirls T-shirts,
: hats and banners. On both trips I proudly wore my Arizona Cardinals
: stuff. In November, every wise-ass punk had a comment. This time, I was
: met with silence.

: God I love it when America's Overrated Team Loses.

Oh yeah overrated - can you say BACK TO BACK Super Bowls!!! When is
the last time the St. Louis/Pheonix Cardinals won the Super Bowl? When
was the last time they won it back to back?

: Larry
: Cards Season Ticket Holder
Weren't they being given out with every full tank of gas?

--
Marten Liebster Sybase - Unify Vision 4GL - SunOs
mma...@interport.com NY Islanders- 4peat Chi Bulls - 3peat

Anthony Mueller

Jan 23, 1995, 1:31:01 PM1/23/95
From article <3frt02$l...@interport.net>, by mma...@interport.net (Marten Liebster):

> : God I love it when America's Overrated Team Loses.
>
> Oh yeah overrated - can you say BACK TO BACK Super Bowls!!! When is
> the last time the St. Louis/Pheonix Cardinals won the Super Bowl? When
> was the last time they won it back to back?

A better question would be: When was the last time the Cardinals went to
the playoffs in BACK TO BACK years? He he he he he he.

Tony

*Tony Mueller | All the spelling errors in the above are property of: *
*to...@csd4.csd.uwm.edu| Myself (Tony Mueller). All rights reserved. *

Eric Erickson

Jan 26, 1995, 1:02:55 PM1/26/95
The Cardinals are the red-headed stepchildren of the NFC East. The other
four teams have stellar histories, and they haven't been to the playoffs
since 1979. All the other teams have been to the SB in that period, and
Dallas, NY, and Washington won it twice. They should be moved to the NFC
West, except they only sell out the Dallas game.

Eric C. Erickson *
Elliott School of International Affairs * Je pense, donc je suis.
The George Washington University *

Bill LaCoste

Jan 25, 1995, 3:34:43 PM1/25/95
Hey, larry, I'm not even gonna slam you for what you've said. It's not worth
it. I mean come on, you're a cardinal fan? you see red cardinals are girl
cardinals and y'all play like girls so the name is fitting. Season tickets to
watch a bunch of girl birds prance around the stadium and lose to AFC teams.

Bill