2009 will be another suckass season for Browns fans

Nob Odie

Jul 19, 2009, 4:16:50 PM7/19/09
FanHouse
http://tr.im/BrownsBlow

It's not hard to make a case for the Browns as the worst
team in the NFL in 2009. They ranked third from the bottom
of the league in points per game in 2008 and traded their
best offensive weapon, tight end Kellen Winslow, to Tampa
Bay. They brought in a new coach, Eric Mangini, who
alienated everybody and accomplished little in New York.
They have no idea who their quarterback is because the
choice is between Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson and they
don't like either one of them. Their best receiver, Braylon
Edwards, has the drops and they spent most of April trying
(unsuccessfully) to trade him. Their best running back is
Jamal Lewis, whose best days are obviously behind him. It's
a mess. They have a couple of young stars in left tackle
Joe Thomas and linebacker D'Qwell Jackson, but on balance
there's very little to like about this team, and very
little reason to expect it to be any kind of a factor.
----------
Clowns, your heroes will go 3-13 this season. You're
welcome.

gluefingers

Jul 19, 2009, 8:07:07 PM7/19/09
Nob Odie wrote:
> your heroes will go 3-13 this season

that's a little too pessimistic.

going 8-8 is a wee bit more realistic,
given the weakness of the schedule,
and barring major injuries.

quinn will emerge as the starter.

the defense will scrap but gel.

with a little luck, they'll split the series
with the Squealers, RatBirds, and Bungles.

now go stick some kielbasa in your piehole,
suckass troll.

R�vNsf�n �

Jul 20, 2009, 5:37:34 PM7/20/09
"gluefingers" <lav...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> Nob Odie wrote:
>> your heroes will go 3-13 this season
>

> now go stick some kielbasa in your piehole,
> suckass troll.

The short list of psychotic anonymous personalities that you have tried to
hide behind...

kantou, shitstain-stanley, thebrownsboss, red dawg, OHNL, nowhereman,
frank_ryan, ...and of course your most recent... modock. No bigger suckass
troll than yourself dickwad. Happy leg humping asshole.

Drew
--
R�vNsf�n �

"Talk is cheap..., lets go play"
(Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts)

R�vNsf�n �

Jul 21, 2009, 6:15:03 PM7/21/09
Exposed you in here (once again) and like the previous time you stomp your
feet and cry in the Steelers ng (once again).

Leg hump air all you want assclown, ...I own you. Now say hello to my
bozo-bin <PLONK>

"The short list of psychotic anonymous personalities that you have tried to
hide behind... kantou, shitstain-stanley, thebrownsboss, red dawg, OHNL,
nowhereman, frank_ryan, ...and of course your most recent... modock. No
bigger suckass troll than yourself dickwad. Happy leg humping asshole."

Drew
--
R�vNsf�n �

"Talk is cheap..., lets go play"
(Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts)

"gluefingers" <lav...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

mattes

Jul 21, 2009, 6:59:18 PM7/21/09
-="""--.._
""--...._\ ,b:--....---.
|| //'""------"'
_.l+----.//
.&$""' .'"=.. '.
/ | | ) \
_.-'@_.' '@_/ | "Stroking their adolecent dicks
.' " \ the way you've been doing
-._,-'^"""^'-, `. doesn't seem to be working.."

,\""---___ |.. _.--._, \ - Drew aka R�vNsfruit �

.-"(,_\_""" _.' ' _,-; '"` ` http://tinyurl.com/nr97q2

" """' """' | |__
,+ |-.`o
o'"/| #| oO
Oo"./ (#|
| "|_,
| '|>
\ /
`l ,'
|,-----||'
rf rf
o@o o@o
" "

R�vNsf�n �

Jul 21, 2009, 8:19:46 PM7/21/09
Still... LMAO @ U stickyfingers !

Look at your sad pathetic self, changing your <plonked> aliases to defeat my
kill-file in seeking my acknowledgment of your presence. LOL ...you are
without any doubt... my bitch !

"The short list of psychotic anonymous personalities that you have tried to

hide behind... kantou, strongville stan, thebrownsboss, red dawg, OHNL,
JDWildOne, nowhereman, frank_ryan, modock, gluefingers, ...and of course
your most recent... mattes <plonk>. No bigger suckass troll than yourself

dickwad. Happy leg humping asshole."

Drew
--
R�vNsf�n �

"Talk is cheap..., lets go play"
(Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts)

"mattes" <jun...@nospam.nospam> wrote in message

hunior

Jul 22, 2009, 6:37:00 AM7/22/09
R�vNst�rd � wrote:
> Still... LMAO @ U stickyfingers !
>
> Look at your sad pathetic self

nothing more sad, more pathetic than someone who
goes by the name R�vNst�rd � and who can't seem
to find the right ng.

> changing your <plonked> aliases to defeat my kill-file
> in seeking my acknowledgment of your presence.

try this, ms. congeniality:
i'm here to point out your condescending bullshit.

> without any doubt... my bitch !

imaginary online bitches are no substitute for keeping your wife happy,
drew bee. enzyte hasn't worked for ya?

> "The short list of psychotic anonymous personalities that you have tried to
> hide behind... kantou, strongville stan, thebrownsboss, red dawg, OHNL,
> JDWildOne, nowhereman, frank_ryan, modock, gluefingers, ...and of course
> your most recent... mattes <plonk>. No bigger suckass troll than yourself
> dickwad. Happy leg humping asshole."

proof? none. just more wasteful speculation.

i'm afraid the steveo paranoia has affected you.
blaming others for your own problems on usenet goes nowhere.

now go joint chuga chug chug choo choo BT in the cle.scout forum.
ask mopey to join you. you can all blow each other while the real
discussions on the browns begin here shortly.

i'll bet your nic R�vNst�rd � will go over really well there.
should be a real test for your ms. congeniality skills.

BBWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

p.s. - TheBrownsBasher Bernie put you to shame! :-D

p.p.s. - do your penance: visit the Holocaust Museum in DC!

> Drew
> --
> R�vNsf�n �
>
> "Talk is cheap..., lets go play"
> (Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts)

Unitas sucked, as you do.
Now go get into another car wreck with a drunk.

12/18/60
49ers 34
Colts 10
Johnny U throws 3 interceptions in this game,
24 interceptions during 1960 season.

12/9/61
Rams 34
Colts 17
Johnny U throws 1 interception in this game,
24 interceptions during 1961 season.

12/1/62
Lions 21
Colts 14
Johnny U throws 2 interceptions in this game,
23 interceptions during 1962 season.

11/3/63
Bears 17
Colts 7
Johnny U throws 1 interception in this game,
12 interceptions during 1963 season.

12/27/64
Browns 27
Colts 0
Johnny U throws 2 interceptions in NFL Championship Game.

12/26/65
Packers 13
Colts 10
Johnny U throws 12 interceptions during 1965 season.

11/27/66
Rams 23
Colts 7
Johnny U throws 24 interceptions during 1966 season.

12/17/67
Rams 34
Colts 10
Johnny U throws 16 interceptions during the 1967 season.

1/12/69
Jets 16
Colts 7
Johnny U throws 1 interception in Super Bowl III.

11/22/70
Dolphins 34
Colts 17
Johnny U throws 2 interceptions in this game,
18 interceptions during 1970 season.

9/24/72
Jets 44
Colts 34
Johnny U throws 6 interceptions in 8 games played
during 1972 season.

Message has been deleted

Steve

Jul 22, 2009, 6:50:31 PM7/22/09

"R�vNsf�n �" <dustyl...@ravens2000.org> wrote in message

> Still... LMAO @ U stickyfingers !

Hello Drew, he's not worth responding to no matter what he calls himself.

Steve

Jul 25, 2009, 1:33:32 AM7/25/09

"R�vNsf�n �" <dustyl...@ravens2000.org> wrote in message
> Still... LMAO @ U stickyfingers !

Hey Drew shoot me an email, you too BT. (it's me)

fitz

Jul 25, 2009, 8:07:48 AM7/25/09

yeah... shoot steveo an email.

one redneck can't handle to truth, so he wants to
huddle with his two redneck buddies about it.

Q: how many rednecks does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: only one. rednecks will screw anything.

fitz

Jul 25, 2009, 8:30:34 AM7/25/09
Steve wrote:
> Hey Drew shoot me an email, you too BT. (it's me)

Mopey died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The morgue
needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best
friends, DrooBee and BeeTee. The three men had always done everything
together.

DrooBee arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet,
DooBee said, "Yup, his face is burnt up pretty bad. You better roll him
over."

The mortician rolled him over, and DrooBee said, "Nope, ain't Mopey."

The mortician thought that was rather strange.

Then he brought BeeTee in to identify the body. BeeTee took a look at
the body and said, "Yup, he's pretty well burnt up. Roll him over."

The mortician rolled him over and BeeTee said, "No, it ain't Mopey."

The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"

BeeTee said, "Well, Mopey had two assholes."

"What? He had two assholes?!" said the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went to town,
folks would say, 'Here comes Mopey with them two assholes.'"

fitz

Jul 25, 2009, 8:36:57 AM7/25/09
Two rednecks, Mopey and DrooBee, decided that they weren't going
anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead.

DrooBee goes in first, and the professor advises him to take math,
history and logic.

"What's logic?" asked DrooBee.

The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a
weed-whacker?"

"I sure do," answered the redneck.

"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the
professor.

"That's real good," the redneck responded in awe.

The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a
yard, you also have a house."

Impressed, the redneck shouted, "AMAZIN'!"

"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."

"Betty Mae! This is incredible!"

"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are
heterosexual," said the professor.

"You're absolutely right! Why, that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever
heard of! I can't wait to take this here logic class."

DrooBee, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the
hallway where Mopey is still waiting.

"So, what classes are ya takin?" he asks.

"Math, history and logic," replies DrooBee.

Mopey says, "What in tarnation is logic?"

"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed-eater?"

"No."

"You're a queer, ain't ya?"

R�vNsf�n �

Jul 25, 2009, 12:46:05 PM7/25/09
"fitz" <fi...@schlitz.hitz> wrote in message

> Steve wrote:
>> "R�vNsf�n �" <dustyl...@ravens2000.org> wrote in message
>>> Still... LMAO @ U stickyfingers !
>>>

>> Hey Drew shoot me an email, you too BT. (it's me)
>
> yeah... shoot steveo an email.
>
> one redneck can't handle to truth, so he wants to
> huddle with his two redneck buddies about it.

Just a weak punk hypocrite. Hide behind your anonymous remailers while you
cowardly hump legs until you drop dead bitch. I realize you have no life
outside of usenet stalking and Googling newsgroup histories on posters. Man
the hours you wasted on that shit instead of really living. For whatever sad
reason you are obviously a home bound invalid taking out your life problems
on anyone who gives you a moment, virtual or otherwise. And don't feel the
need to change those nicks, I fully understand that you need my audience
which gives your sad existence some sense of validation. I'm really sorry
your daddy fucked your mind up that badly that this would be such a driving
requirement for you on a daily basis. I know for a while your BrownsBasher
website helped and had I known your need for it I would not have had it
taken from you. Since I do feel that obligation I'll try to help you
whenever I can.

Steve, had this pissant not responded to your post I would not have seen
your email contact request. I long ago <plonked> you for responding
endlessly to these morons. Sorry dude we did have fun over the years and I
considered you a good friend, still do... but by your attempting to counter
anything this and all the other shitbags that follow you into this ng you
have helped just as much as themselves to turn this ng into the perfect shit
hole it has become. Bernette couldn't have accomplish that on his own
without your help.

To the good times dude ...later...

witz

Jul 25, 2009, 2:37:35 PM7/25/09
R�vNst�rd � wrote:

> Just a weak punk hypocrite.

i know you are, but what am i?

keep knockin' yourself out, droobee.

BBWWWAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

> ...for a while your BrownsBasher website helped

so now I'm Bernie Sheer?
what happened to TheBrownsBoss?

BBWWWAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

> Steve... I long ago *plonked* you for responding endlessly...

seems kinda hypocritical, doesn't it?

why not try plonking yourself, droobee?

> Droobee Doobee Doo
> --
> R�vNst�rd �

> "Talk is cheap..., lets go play"

> (Johnny U - Baltimore Colts)

the play was as cheap as the talk.

Roger Nair of 5533 Winter Brook Dr, OH 44280, is moparholic

Jul 25, 2009, 4:10:07 PM7/25/09
On Jul 25, 12:46 pm, "RãvNsfãn ®" <dustylomba...@ravens2000.org>
wrote:
> "fitz" <f...@schlitz.hitz> wrote in message

> > Steve wrote:
> >> "RãvNsfãn ®" <dustylomba...@ravens2000.org> wrote in message
>  RävNsfän ®

>    "Talk is cheap..., lets go play"
>    (Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts)

moparholic aint steve...thats just his faggot ass nym. his wife screws
dogs cuz he is so queer he wont touch her.

Steve

Aug 1, 2009, 2:10:25 PM8/1/09

> Steve, had this pissant not responded to your post I would not have seen
> your email contact request. I long ago <plonked> you for responding
> endlessly to these morons.

That's funny Drew, as I recall you -NEVER- could send me an email,
moparholic@hotmail was always
too much for your online skill level. Now I see that's it's -YOU- that can't
stop responding to the asswipe, even to the point
of cross posting your over-bloated ego to three or four groups at a time.
You're also soiling the Steelers group with your foam.

I consider you a hypocrite and a straw man.

Later, fuk-face.