If the Mich. State QB went to OSU...

John Rogers

Oct 12, 2003, 9:06:17 PM10/12/03
...his name would be Jeff CHOKER.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

(I slay myself!!!)

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"Gonna be lotsa days when you lay your guts on the line
and you come up just a little bit short. Ain't a damn
thing you can do about it but get up and do it again...
and again... and again."
- Coach Pat Dye,
Auburn University

Don't be a dumn bass... read the damb fack.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm

John Winnard

Oct 12, 2003, 10:04:58 PM10/12/03

"John Rogers" <tige...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> ...his name would be Jeff CHOKER.
>
> HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>

> (I slay myself!!!)

You forgot to add....."I'll be here all week!". But I'll give you a 9.7
for style.

winnard

Chris Stassen

Oct 13, 2003, 10:06:02 AM10/13/03
John Rogers wrote:
> ...his name would be Jeff CHOKER.
> HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I've got a better one, though it's kind of tasteless:

Robert Reynolds' final statistics:

12 tackles (5 solo, 7 assisted)
2.5 tackles for loss (-7 yards)
1 tracheotomy

Word on the street, btw, is a 3-game suspension, though that is not
officially verified. (I don't think Ohio State is going to announce
anything until the Big Ten weighs in first.)

--
Chris Stassen http://www.stassen.com/chris
NOTE: "occu...@stassen.com" is NOT a valid E-mail address

Brad

Oct 13, 2003, 10:23:48 AM10/13/03
Chris Stassen <occu...@stassen.com> wrote in

> John Rogers wrote:
>> ...his name would be Jeff CHOKER.
>> HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>
> I've got a better one, though it's kind of tasteless:
>
> Robert Reynolds' final statistics:
>
> 12 tackles (5 solo, 7 assisted)
> 2.5 tackles for loss (-7 yards)
> 1 tracheotomy
>
> Word on the street, btw, is a 3-game suspension, though that is not
> officially verified. (I don't think Ohio State is going to announce
> anything until the Big Ten weighs in first.)

I suppose 3 games might be reasonable with an apology to Wisconsin
players/coaches. Also, he should be warned that any future incident will be
a lost scholarship.

Galactus

Oct 13, 2003, 11:01:26 AM10/13/03
In article <Xns94136A630EC57ee...@9.41.248.174>,
Brad <eebu...@Xhotmail.com> wrote:

He's already apologized and hopefully will be repremanded accordingly:

http://www.go-bucks.com/

M-Wolverine

Oct 13, 2003, 11:54:33 AM10/13/03
"John Winnard" <8track...@cox.net> wrote in message news:<eLnib.26652$_f.1...@news1.central.cox.net>...

Don't forget to tip your waitress, and try the veal!

Chris C.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 13, 2003, 1:56:18 PM10/13/03
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:06:02 GMT, Chris Stassen <occu...@stassen.com>
wrote:

>John Rogers wrote:
>> ...his name would be Jeff CHOKER.
>> HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>
>I've got a better one, though it's kind of tasteless:
>
>Robert Reynolds' final statistics:
>
>12 tackles (5 solo, 7 assisted)
>2.5 tackles for loss (-7 yards)
>1 tracheotomy
>
>Word on the street, btw, is a 3-game suspension, though that is not
>officially verified. (I don't think Ohio State is going to announce
>anything until the Big Ten weighs in first.)

A non-rogue program would punish the player first; not wait to hide
behind the skirts of the league.

---
Mike Dahmus
m dah mus @ at @ io.com

Brad

Oct 13, 2003, 2:12:01 PM10/13/03
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in

Hey, aren't you a Miami fan??

Galactus

Oct 13, 2003, 2:48:10 PM10/13/03
In article <Xns9413911475E7ee...@9.41.248.174>,
Brad <eebu...@Xhotmail.com> wrote:

He sure has a bone up his ass about tOSU for some reason.

Joshua

Oct 13, 2003, 2:56:21 PM10/13/03

Right, and Laveraneus (SP?) Coles lost his scholarship for ONLY getting
discounted stuff at Dillard's. For one thing, this was on the field,
and for another thing, this was potentially life-threatening. If those
weren't grounds for expulsion from the team, then there must be
something wrong with Tressel's head, unless that head is being
controlled by Woody Hayes. And anyways, the loss to Wisconsin was the
Football Gawds inflicting their wrath on tOSU.

Galactus

Oct 13, 2003, 3:46:44 PM10/13/03
In article <bmesi1$4g5$1...@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu>,
Joshua <jds31...@dukeNOSPAM.edu> wrote:

naah. It has a little to do with the horrible offensive coordinators.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 13, 2003, 4:31:02 PM10/13/03

Yes, I am. What is it to you? Butch Davis cleaned up our program to
the point which I am firmly confident that if Kellen Winslow III did
something like that in a huddle, he'd be immediately suspended for
multiple games without waiting for the Big East to say something about
it.

Galactus

Oct 13, 2003, 5:10:27 PM10/13/03
In article <qq2movciu7oph8iua...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

OK, now I know why you have a chip on your shoulder about tOSU. 34
straight wins and only one MNC. Buck(eye) up brother, it ain't that bad.
And I'm glad to see that Miami really does have a fan. Thanks. Bye.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 13, 2003, 5:40:40 PM10/13/03
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:10:27 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

>> Yes, I am. What is it to you? Butch Davis cleaned up our program to
>> the point which I am firmly confident that if Kellen Winslow III did
>> something like that in a huddle, he'd be immediately suspended for
>> multiple games without waiting for the Big East to say something about
>> it.
>>
>> ---
>> Mike Dahmus
>> m dah mus @ at @ io.com
>

>OK, now I know why you have a chip on your shoulder about tOSU. 34
>straight wins and only one MNC. Buck(eye) up brother, it ain't that bad.
>And I'm glad to see that Miami really does have a fan. Thanks. Bye.

Why would you be thanking a bye week? We both got exactly the same
number of bye weeks before playing each other in the Fiesta Bowl,
didn't we?

Geez, man, you're making me think that the academic reputation of the
Big Ten is just fire and mirrors.

milo

Oct 13, 2003, 6:50:06 PM10/13/03

"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

> >Hey, aren't you a Miami fan??
>
> Yes, I am. What is it to you? Butch Davis cleaned up our program to
> the point which I am firmly confident that if Kellen Winslow III did
> something like that in a huddle, he'd be immediately suspended for
> multiple games without waiting for the Big East to say something about
> it.
>
> ---
> Mike Dahmus
> m dah mus @ at @ io.com

Ah, yes. There it is. Butch would spank that fatmouth Winslow3 all the
way from Cleveland because a Cryami fan said so.

Galactus

Oct 13, 2003, 7:02:10 PM10/13/03
In article <tq6movg7o3vrdo7pc...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

That's a period after the word 'thanks.' Not a comma.

milo

Oct 13, 2003, 7:08:24 PM10/13/03

"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

> A non-rogue program would punish the player first; not wait to hide
> behind the skirts of the league.
>
> ---
> Mike Dahmus
> m dah mus @ at @ io.com

Yeah, non-rogue as in Miami...the team that virtually invented rogue
behavior and then nearly monopolized it from 1983 to 1998.

There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and embarrassed
by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and the
Big Ten concurred with the punishment. Nobody "waited" or "hid behind the
skirts of the league" for anything. Based on Reynolds' immediate apologies
to Sorgi and Alvarez, his character and his spotless past record, both
Tressel and the league felt that was fair. Sorry if you don't like it.
Funny you should mention hiding behind skirts, being in the Big East and
all.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 13, 2003, 9:03:51 PM10/13/03
>milo was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and embarrassed
>by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
>losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and the
>Big Ten concurred with the punishment.

A whole game.

Boy, that Tressel...he's some sort of a disciplinarian. Looks to me
like he's COACHING these tactics, and the one-game suspension is just
to cover his ass.

Trent
Chairborne "Nine of Diamonds" Ranger

...To be a great NCO, you need three bones: a backbone, a wishbone and a funny bone.

jvs

Oct 13, 2003, 8:22:06 PM10/13/03
In article <IfGib.635$VG6...@twister.southeast.rr.com>, milo
<so...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and embarrassed
> by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
> losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and the
> Big Ten concurred with the punishment.

Milo, you know as well as everyone that not all Buckeye fans are
ashamed and embarassed. You've criticized OSU fans yourself for
defending Reynolds. A few of them think that losing a friggin' sticker
on the helmet would be sufficient.

Do you honestly agree that a one-game suspension is sufficient? If
Tressel thinks that's a fair penalty, then I never want to read OSU
fans criticizing other teams for too little disciplinary action. Nor do
I want to see OSU fans referring to other teams as "thugs."

John

--
Go Blue!

Charles Beauchamp

Oct 13, 2003, 9:45:05 PM10/13/03

"Chris Stassen" <occu...@stassen.com> wrote in message

> John Rogers wrote:
> > ...his name would be Jeff CHOKER.
> > HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>
> I've got a better one, though it's kind of tasteless:
>
> Robert Reynolds' final statistics:
>
> 12 tackles (5 solo, 7 assisted)
> 2.5 tackles for loss (-7 yards)
> 1 tracheotomy
>
> Word on the street, btw, is a 3-game suspension, though that is not
> officially verified. (I don't think Ohio State is going to announce
> anything until the Big Ten weighs in first.)

What I wonder is why it is a suspension and not maybe Jail time for assault.

v/r Beau

Galactus

Oct 13, 2003, 10:16:42 PM10/13/03
In article <131020032022060239%jvs...@newsguy.com>,
jvs <jvs...@newsguy.com> wrote:

Maybe if he busted a bottle on someones face it would be different.

Daniel Seriff

Oct 13, 2003, 10:16:50 PM10/13/03
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:03:51 -0500, Trent Woodruff wrote
(in message <3f8b4b4f...@news.cableone.net>):

>> milo was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>
>> There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and embarrassed
>> by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
>> losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and the
>> Big Ten concurred with the punishment.
>
> A whole game.
>
> Boy, that Tressel...he's some sort of a disciplinarian. Looks to me
> like he's COACHING these tactics, and the one-game suspension is just
> to cover his ass.

This kind of thuggery at a school where Woody Hayes used to coach?

Unthinkable. I'm just so shocked.

--
Daniel Seriff

Oů est-ce qu'on loue des chameaux?

milo

Oct 13, 2003, 10:17:26 PM10/13/03

"Trent Woodruff" <wood...@cableone.net> wrote in message

> A whole game.
>
> Boy, that Tressel...he's some sort of a disciplinarian. Looks to me
> like he's COACHING these tactics, and the one-game suspension is just
> to cover his ass.
>

> Trent
> Chairborne "Nine of Diamonds" Ranger
>
> ...To be a great NCO, you need three bones: a backbone, a wishbone and a
funny bone.

Your entitled to your opinion, as well as your stupid nickname.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 13, 2003, 10:29:17 PM10/13/03
>Charles Beauchamp was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>"Chris Stassen" <occu...@stassen.com> wrote in message

>> Word on the street, btw, is a 3-game suspension, though that is not

>> officially verified. (I don't think Ohio State is going to announce
>> anything until the Big Ten weighs in first.)

>What I wonder is why it is a suspension and not maybe Jail time for assault.

Wouldn't that require Sorgi pressing charges? I don't believe he's
done so.

Jefferson N. Glapski

Oct 13, 2003, 10:33:46 PM10/13/03
37? XXXthull1-CB9A9...@news-server-fe-02.columbus.rr.com,
Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com> sucked 37 dicks:

Yes. Jackson is a thug, and Carr is an embarrassment. How exactly is that
different than Reynolds and Tressel? And do you like lowering your standards
to Michigan's?

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.glapski.com

Mike Oxbig

Oct 13, 2003, 11:31:14 PM10/13/03

> >Charles Beauchamp was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
> >>"Chris Stassen" <occu...@stassen.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Word on the street, btw, is a 3-game suspension, though that is not
> >> officially verified. (I don't think Ohio State is going to announce
> >> anything until the Big Ten weighs in first.)
>
> >What I wonder is why it is a suspension and not maybe Jail time for
assault.

> Wouldn't that require Sorgi pressing charges? I don't believe he's
> done so.

Uh, yes it would. Name me the culpable mental states for committing a
crime. Which applies to this particular incident?

Galactus

Oct 13, 2003, 11:29:21 PM10/13/03
In article <fbd4648defa9f919...@news.teranews.com>,

I was replying to a Michigan poster (John). That's all. Reynolds action
was a thug move and he needs to delt with. How? That's not up to me or
anyone but the people involved. Hell, I still think O.J. is guilty. But
they didn't ask me.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 14, 2003, 12:33:13 AM10/14/03
>Galactus was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>> jvs <jvs...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>> <so...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

>>> There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and embarrassed
>>> by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
>>> losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and the
>>> Big Ten concurred with the punishment.

>> Milo, you know as well as everyone that not all Buckeye fans are
>> ashamed and embarassed. You've criticized OSU fans yourself for
>> defending Reynolds. A few of them think that losing a friggin' sticker
>> on the helmet would be sufficient.
>> Do you honestly agree that a one-game suspension is sufficient? If
>> Tressel thinks that's a fair penalty, then I never want to read OSU
>> fans criticizing other teams for too little disciplinary action. Nor do
>> I want to see OSU fans referring to other teams as "thugs."

>Maybe if he busted a bottle on someones face it would be different.

What, it's ok since Michigan does stuff like this too? I guess you
don't mind lowering yourselves to their standards?

Trent Woodruff

Oct 14, 2003, 12:33:49 AM10/14/03
>Daniel Seriff was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:03:51 -0500, Trent Woodruff wrote
>>> milo was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>> There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and embarrassed
>>> by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
>>> losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and the
>>> Big Ten concurred with the punishment.

>> A whole game.
>> Boy, that Tressel...he's some sort of a disciplinarian. Looks to me
>> like he's COACHING these tactics, and the one-game suspension is just
>> to cover his ass.

>This kind of thuggery at a school where Woody Hayes used to coach?
>Unthinkable. I'm just so shocked.

Don't bother...I already mentioned him, and they're all denying all
knowledge of one Woody Hayes' thuggishness.

Daniel Seriff

Oct 14, 2003, 1:20:33 AM10/14/03
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:33:49 -0500, Trent Woodruff wrote
(in message <3f8b7c8c...@news.cableone.net>):

>> Daniel Seriff was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:03:51 -0500, Trent Woodruff wrote

>>> A whole game.
>>> Boy, that Tressel...he's some sort of a disciplinarian. Looks to me
>>> like he's COACHING these tactics, and the one-game suspension is just
>>> to cover his ass.
>
>> This kind of thuggery at a school where Woody Hayes used to coach?
>> Unthinkable. I'm just so shocked.
>
> Don't bother...I already mentioned him, and they're all denying all
> knowledge of one Woody Hayes' thuggishness.

I'm sure they are. I'm also pretty sure that their standards of reasonable
on-field behaviour can't possibly get any lower. To them, Reynolds must seem
like a paragon of sportsmanship.

--
Daniel Seriff

Natural Gas . . . it gives you some ideas!

TheWiz

Oct 14, 2003, 2:00:43 AM10/14/03

"Daniel Seriff" <d...@fish.com> wrote in message

If Reynolds is so low, name me 3 other incidents where his actions were
uncalled for. A thug usually does this repeatidly, and without care,
Reynolds made a 1 time mistake, got immediabtly benched in the game and
suspended.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 14, 2003, 2:46:18 AM10/14/03
>TheWiz was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>"Daniel Seriff" <d...@fish.com> wrote in message

>> on-field behaviour can't possibly get any lower. To them, Reynolds must

>> seem like a paragon of sportsmanship.

>If Reynolds is so low, name me 3 other incidents where his actions were
>uncalled for. A thug usually does this repeatidly, and without care,

1) A thug has to start somewhere.

2) He most likely HAS been doing it, and just hasn't been caught.

>Reynolds made a 1 time mistake, got immediabtly benched in the game and
>suspended.

Benched? Not for long he didn't, since he was certainly in the game
for quite a bit of it after that incident.

Chucklehead

Oct 14, 2003, 4:36:32 AM10/14/03
On Mon 13 Oct 2003 10:31:14p, "Mike Oxbig" <oxsp...@hotmail.com> was
moved to enlighten us thusly:

Don't ask Trent the Strawman Slayer questions that require logical thought
or factual answers, Mike. He'll just snip it unnoted from his response,
restate it in a way he prefers, tear the question he restated for you to
shreds, make accusations against you based upon his rewrite, and then call
you a pathetic homer.

There'll be chaff everywhere...

Jefferson N. Glapski

Oct 14, 2003, 6:59:17 AM10/14/03
37? XXXthull1-A1CA2...@news-server-fe-02.columbus.rr.com,

That's not up to you? Marlin Jackson wasn't up to you either, but you had no
problem indicating letting a thug play after 1 game is an embarrassment. Do
the same with Reynolds.

Jefferson N. Glapski

Oct 14, 2003, 7:00:48 AM10/14/03
37? fiMib.759831$Ho3.199526@sccrnsc03,
TheWiz <ndgue...@comBROKENcast.net> sucked 37 dicks:

Why did he go after the QB when the QB was kneeling? That was pretty
classless too.

milo

Oct 14, 2003, 9:10:11 AM10/14/03

"Galactus" <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

> In article <131020032022060239%jvs...@newsguy.com>,
> jvs <jvs...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <IfGib.635$VG6...@twister.southeast.rr.com>, milo
> > <so...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> > > There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and
embarrassed
> > > by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot
more than
> > > losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game
and the
> > > Big Ten concurred with the punishment.
> >
> > Milo, you know as well as everyone that not all Buckeye fans are
> > ashamed and embarassed. You've criticized OSU fans yourself for
> > defending Reynolds. A few of them think that losing a friggin' sticker
> > on the helmet would be sufficient.

You're right on that point. But I would definitely characterize it as well
above 90% who think Reynolds deserves whatever he gets. It was a low point
in the history of OSU football.

> > Do you honestly agree that a one-game suspension is sufficient? If
> > Tressel thinks that's a fair penalty, then I never want to read OSU
> > fans criticizing other teams for too little disciplinary action. Nor do
> > I want to see OSU fans referring to other teams as "thugs."
> >
> > John

Actually, I thought it would be more, but if it's good enough for Tressel,
Alvarez, Sorgi, and the conference, who am I to judge? I would have given
him 2 games and stripped him of all his stickers and taken his starting
job, along with some extracurricular punishment. As inexcusable as it was,
it was totally out of character for Reynolds and not at all in line with
the character he has shown for 3.5 years. I'm certain that there will be a
lot of in-house punishment that we never hear about. That is Tressel's
M.O. a lot of the time.

I haven't referred to Marlin Jackson as a thug, but I thought he should
have gotten a bigger suspension as well. I also think there's a big
difference between someone doing something stupid during the heat of a
football game and doing something stupid after someone dissed you at a
party. One attack was most certainly premeditated and the other appeared
to be a spur of them moment thing. I was not present for either incident,
and I only got to watch one of them on TV, so I will never have the full
context of either event.

milo

Oct 14, 2003, 9:02:02 AM10/14/03

"Daniel Seriff" <d...@fish.com> wrote in message

None of you know Jack Shite about Woody. You judge his entire life by the
one large mistake he made.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 10:21:41 AM10/14/03
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:02:10 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

>> >OK, now I know why you have a chip on your shoulder about tOSU. 34
>> >straight wins and only one MNC. Buck(eye) up brother, it ain't that bad.

>> >And I'm glad to see that Miami really does have a fan. Thanks, Bye.

>> Why would you be thanking a bye week? We both got exactly the same
>> number of bye weeks before playing each other in the Fiesta Bowl,
>> didn't we?
>>
>> Geez, man, you're making me think that the academic reputation of the
>> Big Ten is just fire and mirrors.
>>
>> ---
>> Mike Dahmus
>> m dah mus @ at @ io.com
>

>That's a period after the word 'thanks,' Not a comma.

It looks like a comma to me. Perhaps you need a better newsreader. I
would think somebody at an academic powerhouse conference would know
how to use the Internet.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 10:22:34 AM10/14/03

Oh, that's really gonna change my mind. Making fun of our name. Gosh,
how will I ever compete with the academic powerhouses of the Big Ten?
Maybe by making fun of the fact that they mispelled "Eleven"? Equally
funny, in that neither one is (funny).

Duh.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 10:24:09 AM10/14/03
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:08:24 GMT, "milo" <so...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

>"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message
>>
>> A non-rogue program would punish the player first; not wait to hide
>> behind the skirts of the league.
>>
>> ---
>> Mike Dahmus
>> m dah mus @ at @ io.com
>
>Yeah, non-rogue as in Miami...the team that virtually invented rogue
>behavior and then nearly monopolized it from 1983 to 1998.

Miami was rogue before Butch Davis came in and cleaned us up. I, for
one, am damn glad he did it. Who is going to clean up Ohio State's
program for you?

>There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and embarrassed
>by what Reynolds did.

Shamed enough not to do anything about it until the Big Ten did.

>That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
>losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and the
>Big Ten concurred with the punishment. Nobody "waited" or "hid behind the
>skirts of the league" for anything. Based on Reynolds' immediate apologies
>to Sorgi and Alvarez, his character and his spotless past record, both
>Tressel and the league felt that was fair.

If Ohio State's character matched what you claim his to be, he would
have been suspended right away by the team instead of hiding behind
the Big Ten.

>Sorry if you don't like it.
>Funny you should mention hiding behind skirts, being in the Big East and
>all.

Dear Einstien: We are in the ACC now.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 10:26:09 AM10/14/03

Maybe he's a really smart thug who was waiting for the perfect moment
to unleash his thuggishness in a way that he thought would win the
Rogue Buckeyes a critical game with the least possible punishment
afterwards.

He sounds like a genius thug to me. Much smarter than those thugs we
used to have at Miami. Perhaps the Big Ten IS an academic powerhouse
after all!

LesGoBucks

Oct 14, 2003, 10:32:21 AM10/14/03
jvs writes:

>Do you honestly agree that a one-game suspension is sufficient?

Most M*chigan fans would say five days in the electric chair is not sufficient.

Robert Stevenson
Columbus

Bob Roman

Oct 14, 2003, 1:52:25 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:21:41 -0500, Mike Dahmus
<mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

>It looks like a comma to me. Perhaps you need a better newsreader. I
>would think somebody at an academic powerhouse conference would know
>how to use the Internet.

Mike, re-editing someone else's post, even as a joke, is as low as you
can go on usenet.

Bob Roman

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 10:55:46 AM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:52:25 GMT, Robert...@hotmail.com (Bob Roman)
wrote:

That's ridiculous. Editing other people's posts is impossible. Perhaps
your newsreader is broken too? Do all you Big Ten guys use Outlook
Express to read this group or something?

milo

Oct 14, 2003, 12:00:10 PM10/14/03

> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:08:24 GMT, "milo" <so...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> A non-rogue program would punish the player first; not wait to hide
> >> behind the skirts of the league.
> >>
> >> ---
> >> Mike Dahmus
> >> m dah mus @ at @ io.com
> >
> >Yeah, non-rogue as in Miami...the team that virtually invented rogue
> >behavior and then nearly monopolized it from 1983 to 1998.
>
> Miami was rogue before Butch Davis came in and cleaned us up. I, for
> one, am damn glad he did it. Who is going to clean up Ohio State's
> program for you?
>
> >There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and
embarrassed
> >by what Reynolds did.
>
> Shamed enough not to do anything about it until the Big Ten did.

The Big Ten didn't suspend him, Dahmass.

> >That type of bullshit behavior hurts a lot more than
> >losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended Reynolds for the Iowa game and
the
> >Big Ten concurred with the punishment. Nobody "waited" or "hid behind
the
> >skirts of the league" for anything. Based on Reynolds' immediate
apologies
> >to Sorgi and Alvarez, his character and his spotless past record, both
> >Tressel and the league felt that was fair.
>
> If Ohio State's character matched what you claim his to be, he would
> have been suspended right away by the team instead of hiding behind
> the Big Ten.

The Big Ten didn't suspend him, Dahmass.

> >Sorry if you don't like it.
> >Funny you should mention hiding behind skirts, being in the Big East and
> >all.
>
> Dear Einstien: We are in the ACC now.
>
> ---
> Mike Dahmus
> m dah mus @ at @ io.com

A bigger skirt, with pleats.

jvs

Oct 14, 2003, 7:27:12 AM10/14/03
In article
<XXXthull1-CB9A9...@news-server-fe-02.columbus.rr.com>,
Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

Did you consider Jackson's one-game suspension sufficient? If so, then
fine, at least you're consistent. If you didn't, then why would 1 game
be sufficient in this case?

John

--
Go Blue!

Chucklehead

Oct 14, 2003, 1:33:03 PM10/14/03
On Tue 14 Oct 2003 09:24:09a, Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com>

was moved to enlighten us thusly:

> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:08:24 GMT, "milo" <so...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Not to nitpick, but the insult loses both molecules of juice it has left
when you misspell it...Einstein.

Daniel Seriff

Oct 14, 2003, 1:42:28 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 8:02:02 -0500, milo wrote
(in message <etSib.3778$VG6....@twister.southeast.rr.com>):

> None of you know Jack Shite about Woody. You judge his entire life by the
> one large mistake he made.

And they say K-State fans are in denial about the past.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 1:57:15 PM10/14/03

There are three things wrong with your post:

1. Learn how to edit. Nobody wants to see a bunch of unnecessarily
quoted material.

2. The Big Ten was about to suspend him; Ohio State only did something
when the skirt showed up behind which they wanted to hide.

C. Explain Maurice Clarett, then.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 1:57:45 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:33:03 GMT, Chucklehead
<javaman@sub|no|dimen|spam|sion.com> wrote:

>> Dear Einstien: We are in the ACC now.
>
>Not to nitpick, but the insult loses both molecules of juice it has left
>when you misspell it...Einstein.

Oh, like you'd know. Ever hear of "I before E except after C"?

Chucklehead

Oct 14, 2003, 2:19:32 PM10/14/03
On Tue 14 Oct 2003 12:57:45p, Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com>

was moved to enlighten us thusly:

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:33:03 GMT, Chucklehead

> <javaman@sub|no|dimen|spam|sion.com> wrote:
>
>>> Dear Einstien: We are in the ACC now.
>>
>>Not to nitpick, but the insult loses both molecules of juice it has
>>left when you misspell it...Einstein.
>
> Oh, like you'd know. Ever hear of "I before E except after C"?

That one of Einstien's formulas? Or is it Ienstien?

------Sig snipped due to lack of creativity------

Jungle Jim

Oct 14, 2003, 2:42:18 PM10/14/03
wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff) wrote in

>>milo was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>

>>There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and

>>embarrassed by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior

>>hurts a lot more than losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended
>>Reynolds for the Iowa game and the Big Ten concurred with the
>>punishment.
>

> A whole game.

Marlin Jackson on line 1

> Boy, that Tressel...he's some sort of a disciplinarian. Looks to
> me like he's COACHING these tactics, and the one-game suspension
> is just to cover his ass.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 2:37:15 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:19:32 GMT, Chucklehead

<javaman@sub|no|dimen|spam|sion.com> wrote:

>On Tue 14 Oct 2003 12:57:45p, Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com>
>was moved to enlighten us thusly:

>>>Not to nitpick, but the insult loses both molecules of juice it has
>>>left when you misspell it...Einstein.
>>
>> Oh, like you'd know. Ever hear of "I before E except after C"?
>
>That one of Einstien's formulas? Or is it Ienstien?

I don't know what you're getting at here. Perhaps it's that superior
Big Ten academics again. It's pretty simple: "I before E except after
C". Not at the beginning of his name, because then it wouldn't be
after ANYTHING.

Simple logic, man.

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 3:08:22 PM10/14/03
In article <bi1oovsukanuf62bv...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

> Mike Dumbass
> m dumb ass @ at tosu_kicked_miamis_ass_in_the_fiesta_bowl.com

See how easy it is to edit a post?

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 3:12:18 PM10/14/03
In article <141020030727126266%jvs...@newsguy.com>,
jvs <jvs...@newsguy.com> wrote:

I didn't say it was. I was pointing out that a Michigan fans should keep
their mouths shut when talking about thugs and suspensions until they
take a look at themselves...

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 3:15:49 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:08:22 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

What are you talking about? You still left my signature in there
(twice) and did not edit out any unnecessarily quoted material (not
even one line).

If anything, you're going even further in proving my argument; because
you don't even seem to be able to edit your OWN posts!

And this is academic superiority?

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 3:36:07 PM10/14/03
In article <mpioovcmclji87jej...@4ax.com>,

Mike Dumbass <m dumb ass @ at
tosu_kicked_miamis_ass_in_the_fiesta_bowl.com> wrote:

> >> It looks like a comma to me. Perhaps you need a better newsreader. I
> >> would think somebody at an academic powerhouse conference would know
> >> how to use the Internet.
> >>
> >> ---
> >> Mike Dumbass
> >> m dumb ass @ at tosu_kicked_miamis_ass_in_the_fiesta_bowl.com
> >

> >See how easy it is to edit a post?
>
> What are you talking about? You still left my signature in there
> (twice) and did not edit out any unnecessarily quoted material (not
> even one line).
>
> If anything, you're going even further in proving my argument; because
> you don't even seem to be able to edit your OWN posts!
>
> And this is academic superiority?
>
> ---
> Mike Dumbass
> m dumb ass @ at tosu_kicked_miamis_ass_in_the_fiesta_bowl.com

http://tinyurl.com/qwzo

Scott Stearns

Oct 14, 2003, 3:38:20 PM10/14/03

"Jungle Jim" <jungl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff) wrote in
>
> >>milo was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
> >
> >>There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and
> >>embarrassed by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior
> >>hurts a lot more than losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended
> >>Reynolds for the Iowa game and the Big Ten concurred with the
> >>punishment.
> >
> > A whole game.
>

> Marlin Jackson on line 1

Again, WHO CARES ABOUT MARLIN JACKSON? DOES HIS DISGRACEFUL THUGGERY HAVE
ANYTHING TO DO WITH OHIO STATE'S ACTIONS? i SAY THEE NAY!

Moral relativism really sucks sometimes.

--
Scott M. Stearns
playb...@charter.net

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 4:00:13 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:36:07 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

Unlike newsgroup articles, anybody can fake a webpage. What exactly
did you think you proved here, Einstien?

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 4:30:29 PM10/14/03
In article <pdloovcj1hraa2ser...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

Just thought you may be interested. Obviously you didn't even look. No
surprise there I guess.

Eldon Ault

Oct 14, 2003, 4:48:06 PM10/14/03
Not to defend Jackson and what he did but there is this to consider.
Reynolds offense was in an athletic game where one is expected to exhibit
good sportsmanship. (BTW, in replays it would also look as if he kneed the
QB in the helmet as well as choking him.) With Jackson we don't know what
may have proceeded his punching the guy or what the provocation might have
been.

I had a professional football player acquaintance that was loath to go out
to a bar because there was always some jerk would want to see how tough he
was. This guy was a defensive tackle so he was BIG and tough but still
didn't mean that he wanted to get into an altercation at the drop of the
hat. I think the two situations may be different; one may (and I repeat
MAY) have extenuating circumstances and the other doesn't.

Eldon

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 5:09:50 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:30:29 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

>> >http://tinyurl.com/qwzo
>>
>> Unlike newsgroup articles, anybody can fake a webpage. What exactly
>> did you think you proved here, Einstien?
>>
>> ---
>> Mike Dahmus
>> m dah mus @ at @ io.com
>

>Just thought you may be interested. Obviously you didn't even look. No
>surprise there I guess.

1. I _DID_ LOOK. Or at least I tried. I don't have the internet on
this computer.

B. Learn how to edit your posts. This one I did here is a good example
- notice how I have greatly reduced the size of this article by
removing a bunch of old crap.

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 5:15:08 PM10/14/03
In article <mfpoov81763qi2tls...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

> >Just thought you may be interested. Obviously you didn't even look. No
> >surprise there I guess.
>
> 1. I _DID_ LOOK. Or at least I tried. I don't have the internet on
> this computer.
>
> B. Learn how to edit your posts. This one I did here is a good example
> - notice how I have greatly reduced the size of this article by
> removing a bunch of old crap.
>
> ---
> Mike Dahmus
> m dah mus @ at @ io.com

OK, cool. Thanks. BTW, doesn't '2' come after '1?'

Mike Dahmus

Oct 14, 2003, 5:46:25 PM10/14/03
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:15:08 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

>In article <mfpoov81763qi2tls...@4ax.com>,
> Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:
>
>> >Just thought you may be interested. Obviously you didn't even look. No
>> >surprise there I guess.
>>
>> 1. I _DID_ LOOK. Or at least I tried. I don't have the internet on
>> this computer.
>>

>> 2. Learn how to edit your posts. This one I did here is a good example

>> - notice how I have greatly reduced the size of this article by
>> removing a bunch of old crap.
>>
>> ---
>> Mike Dahmus
>> m dah mus @ at @ io.com
>

>OK, cool. Thanks. BTW, doesn't '2' come after '1?'

Yes, it does. Didn't you learn that at your vaunted academic
powerhouse?

Jefferson N. Glapski

Oct 14, 2003, 5:46:36 PM10/14/03
37? Xns941494A06AD98j...@65.24.2.12,
Jungle Jim <jungl...@yahoo.com> sucked 37 dicks:

> wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff) wrote in
>
>>> milo was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>
>>> There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and
>>> embarrassed by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior
>>> hurts a lot more than losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended
>>> Reynolds for the Iowa game and the Big Ten concurred with the
>>> punishment.
>>
>> A whole game.
>
> Marlin Jackson on line 1

Yes, THE Ohio State is as embarrassing as Michigan is. I concur.

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.glapski.com

jvs

Oct 14, 2003, 5:11:44 PM10/14/03
In article
<XXXthull1-2EBAC...@news-server-fe-01.columbus.rr.com>,
Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> > Did you consider Jackson's one-game suspension sufficient? If so, then
> > fine, at least you're consistent. If you didn't, then why would 1 game
> > be sufficient in this case?
> >
> > John
>

> I didn't say it was. I was pointing out that a Michigan fans should keep
> their mouths shut when talking about thugs and suspensions until they
> take a look at themselves...

You're right, you didn't say (and still haven't). I imagine that's why
I asked. In any case, I presume that your advice about keeping mouths
shut on matters like this would now have to apply to OSU fans as well.

--
Go Blue!

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 6:36:15 PM10/14/03
In article <skroovcqf76lnc9nc...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:15:08 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
> wrote:

> >> 1. I _DID_ LOOK. Or at least I tried. I don't have the internet on
> >> this computer.
> >>
> >> 2. Learn how to edit your posts. This one I did here is a good example
> >> - notice how I have greatly reduced the size of this article by
> >> removing a bunch of old crap.
> >>
> >> ---
> >> Mike Dahmus
> >> m dah mus @ at @ io.com
> >

> >OK, cool. Thanks. BTW, doesn't '2' come after '1?'
>
> Yes, it does. Didn't you learn that at your vaunted academic
> powerhouse?
>
> ---
> Mike Dahmus
> m dah mus @ at @ io.com

You're a sneaky one Mr. Dahmus....

TheWiz

Oct 14, 2003, 6:47:25 PM10/14/03
Go bug the Nebraska fans about what one of their players did, or since it
happened after the game, and involved a fan, doesn't it count?
> >TheWiz was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

> >>"Daniel Seriff" <d...@fish.com> wrote in message
>
> >> on-field behaviour can't possibly get any lower. To them, Reynolds must
> >> seem like a paragon of sportsmanship.
>
> >If Reynolds is so low, name me 3 other incidents where his actions were
> >uncalled for. A thug usually does this repeatidly, and without care,
>
> 1) A thug has to start somewhere.
>
> 2) He most likely HAS been doing it, and just hasn't been caught.
>
> >Reynolds made a 1 time mistake, got immediabtly benched in the game and
> >suspended.
>
> Benched? Not for long he didn't, since he was certainly in the game
> for quite a bit of it after that incident.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 14, 2003, 7:13:33 PM10/14/03
>Chucklehead was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>On Mon 13 Oct 2003 10:31:14p, "Mike Oxbig" <oxsp...@hotmail.com> was

>>moved to enlighten us thusly:

>>> Wouldn't that require Sorgi pressing charges? I don't believe he's
>>> done so.

>> Uh, yes it would. Name me the culpable mental states for committing a
>> crime. Which applies to this particular incident?

>Don't ask Trent the Strawman Slayer questions that require logical thought
>or factual answers, Mike.

Speaking of logical thought and factual answers, are you EVEN REMOTELY
CAPABLE OF FOLLOWING A THREAD? If so, please do so with this one so
that you'll see that it was ME who said that Sorgi hasn't pressed
charges and so jail time for assault wouldn't apply.

You're so busy tripping over yourself trying to defend Reynolds that
you just blindly thrash around without even paying attention to what
you're doing.

Good God, find a clue, you pathetic homer.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 14, 2003, 7:19:26 PM10/14/03
>Jungle Jim was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff) wrote in
>>>milo was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>>There isn't a Buckeye around who isn't completely ashamed and
>>>embarrassed by what Reynolds did. That type of bullshit behavior
>>>hurts a lot more than losing the game. BTW, Tressel suspended
>>>Reynolds for the Iowa game and the Big Ten concurred with the
>>>punishment.

>> A whole game.

>Marlin Jackson on line 1

Are you somehow implying that I think Jackson's one-game suspension
was fine? I certainly didn't.

But I guess you Buckeye's have no problem lowering yourselves to
Michigan's standards, so long as it wins you a few ballgames.

Pathetic.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 14, 2003, 7:21:32 PM10/14/03
>TheWiz was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>"Trent Woodruff" <wood...@cableone.net> wrote in message
>>>TheWiz was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>>Reynolds made a 1 time mistake, got immediabtly benched in the game and
>>>suspended.

>> Benched? Not for long he didn't, since he was certainly in the game
>> for quite a bit of it after that incident.

>Go bug the Nebraska fans about what one of their players did, or since it

>happened after the game, and involved a fan, doesn't it count?

Interesting that you should mention that. You see, I AM a Nebraska
fan. And I've already posted in this newsgroup what I think needs to
happen in that case if the story is true (I want him removed from the
team).

And gee...that Nebraska guy didn't try to kill the Missouri fan, like
Reynolds did with Sorgi.

It's just that you Buckeye fans have no ethics when it comes to a
player who can help you win some games.

Pathetic.

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 7:35:20 PM10/14/03
In article <3f8c848e...@news.cableone.net>,
wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff) wrote:

> It's just that you Buckeye fans have no ethics when it comes to a
> player who can help you win some games.
>
> Pathetic.
>

> Trent
> Chairborne "Nine of Diamonds" Ranger
>
> ...To be a great NCO, you need three bones: a backbone, a wishbone and a
> funny bone.

Ah yes.

All blacks are criminals.
All Irish are drunks.
All Jews are cheap.
All Iraqi's are trerrorists.
All Cornhuskers are rednecks.
All Buckeyes have no ethics.

OK, thanks for you Nowledge.

Galactus

Oct 14, 2003, 7:38:01 PM10/14/03
In article <3f8c844c...@news.cableone.net>,
wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff) wrote:

> Are you somehow implying that I think Jackson's one-game suspension
> was fine? I certainly didn't.
>
> But I guess you Buckeye's have no problem lowering yourselves to
> Michigan's standards, so long as it wins you a few ballgames.
>
> Pathetic.
>

> Trent
> Chairborne "Nine of Diamonds" Ranger
>
> ...To be a great NCO, you need three bones: a backbone, a wishbone and a
> funny bone.

Everyone has low standards except for Nebraska. And since everything you
say is right, I believe you. Thanks for your Nowledge.

TheWiz

Oct 14, 2003, 8:06:11 PM10/14/03

> >TheWiz was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

> >> Benched? Not for long he didn't, since he was certainly in the game
> >> for quite a bit of it after that incident.
>
> >Go bug the Nebraska fans about what one of their players did, or since it
> >happened after the game, and involved a fan, doesn't it count?
>
> Interesting that you should mention that. You see, I AM a Nebraska
> fan. And I've already posted in this newsgroup what I think needs to
> happen in that case if the story is true

In Case it is true?
http://www.wftv.com/sports/2552858/detail.html

(I want him removed from the
> team).
>
> And gee...that Nebraska guy didn't try to kill the Missouri fan, like
> Reynolds did with Sorgi.

No, Sucker punching an unsuspecting fan in the face can't possiably kill
anyone. Just a love tap right?

> It's just that you Buckeye fans have no ethics when it comes to a
> player who can help you win some games.

YEa, all Buckeye fans applauded Reynolds for what he did and felt he'll be a
first round pick because of his actions.

> Pathetic.

Yes, you are....Way to skirt the Issue....By the way, what a classy coach,
blaming fans for what happened...that is pathetic.

Chucklehead

Oct 14, 2003, 8:12:37 PM10/14/03
On Tue 14 Oct 2003 06:13:33p, wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff)

was moved to enlighten us thusly:

>>Chucklehead was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>>On Mon 13 Oct 2003 10:31:14p, "Mike Oxbig" <oxsp...@hotmail.com> was
>>>moved to enlighten us thusly:

>>> Uh, yes it would. Name me the culpable mental states for committing
>>> a crime. Which applies to this particular incident?
>
>>Don't ask Trent the Strawman Slayer questions that require logical
>>thought or factual answers, Mike.
>
> Speaking of logical thought and factual answers, are you EVEN REMOTELY
> CAPABLE OF FOLLOWING A THREAD?

Sure am. He asked you a question. It requires logical thought and a
factual answer. Note how you provided neither.

> If so, please do so with this one

Unlike yourself, I don't edit out the pertinent points of others, so your
exact statement is directly above.

> so
> that you'll see that it was ME who said that Sorgi hasn't pressed
> charges

You said you don't believe he's done so.

> and so jail time for assault wouldn't apply.

You said no such thing. Wow, you even attribute statements to yourself
that don't exist. Thought you saved that for others.

> You're so busy tripping over yourself trying to defend Reynolds that
> you just blindly thrash around without even paying attention to what
> you're doing.

Our exchange in the other thread is archived you know. Anyone reading it
with the slightest bit of impartiality will see that what you just
described fits your debating style to a tee.

BTW, what do you think Reynold's punishment should be. You've been so
busy name calling and selectively editing the statements of others that I
don't believe you've ever said.

I said 3 game suspension. You think what? Burned at the stake? Life in
prison w/out parole. Public flogging? Death penalty? Fill us in.

Careful here. This is a direct question that warrants a direct response.
I may even follow up and request examples of similar penalties levied by
other teams for similar actions. Like, oh, say Nebraska for instance.
You're probably better off just deleting it and calling me some more
names. Like so:

> Good God, find a clue, you pathetic homer.

You're ever so much better than everyone else, snivels. Really you are.
Your moral superiority is blinding. You should call your mommy and tell
her how you told off the bad men in the NG. She'll be really proud. Plus
you can see if she's found you a date this week.

You've now been asked TWO direct questions. You could start slow and try
answering just one. Or you could call me some more names.

TheWiz

Oct 14, 2003, 8:14:33 PM10/14/03

"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

Here, maybe this will explain things to you better, since you feel it's
easier to pretend than to learn the truth(and the whole rule).
http://www.avko.org/Books/Mastering_I_before_E.htm

TheWiz

Oct 14, 2003, 8:21:15 PM10/14/03
yet somehow a comma appeared in your reply, always like lying and changing
things to suit you?

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:52:25 GMT, Robert...@hotmail.com (Bob Roman)
> wrote:

> >On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:21:41 -0500, Mike Dahmus
> ><mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:
> >
> >>It looks like a comma to me. Perhaps you need a better newsreader. I
> >>would think somebody at an academic powerhouse conference would know
> >>how to use the Internet.
> >
> >Mike, re-editing someone else's post, even as a joke, is as low as you
> >can go on usenet.
>
> That's ridiculous. Editing other people's posts is impossible. Perhaps
> your newsreader is broken too? Do all you Big Ten guys use Outlook
> Express to read this group or something?

Jon Russell

Oct 14, 2003, 9:57:26 PM10/14/03
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:14:33 GMT, "TheWiz"
<ndgue...@comBROKENcast.net> wrote:

>"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

>> I don't know what you're getting at here. Perhaps it's that superior

>> Big Ten academics again. It's pretty simple: "I before E except after
>> C". Not at the beginning of his name, because then it wouldn't be
>> after ANYTHING.
>>
>> Simple logic, man.
>>

>Here, maybe this will explain things to you better, since you feel it's
>easier to pretend than to learn the truth(and the whole rule).
>http://www.avko.org/Books/Mastering_I_before_E.htm

You Bigger Ten guys are pretty funny when you try to give out English
lessons. I was taught that it should be written thusly: "...the
truth_(And the .....".

Note that I didn't even bother rewriting the sentence in the first
place. However, I will allow that the construction is, at best,
sloppy and ill designed.

IOW, you evince a superior grasp of English on par with the
mathematical skills of Spinal Tap.

Don't forget to just say NO to playoffs

The CheeseHusker

Tony Wesley

Oct 15, 2003, 1:40:25 AM10/15/03

> C. Explain Maurice Clarett, then.

The OSU fans have explained it carefully. It's all the media's fault.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 15, 2003, 2:47:24 AM10/15/03
>Chucklehead was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>On Tue 14 Oct 2003 06:13:33p, wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff)
>>was moved to enlighten us thusly:
>>>Chucklehead was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>>Don't ask Trent the Strawman Slayer questions that require logical
>>>thought or factual answers, Mike.

>> Speaking of logical thought and factual answers, are you EVEN REMOTELY
>> CAPABLE OF FOLLOWING A THREAD?

>> so that you'll see that it was ME who said that Sorgi hasn't pressed
>> charges

>You said you don't believe he's done so.

Ok, I said that I didn't believe he'd done so. Essentially the same
thing, in the context it was stated.

>> and so jail time for assault wouldn't apply.

>You said no such thing. Wow, you even attribute statements to yourself
>that don't exist. Thought you saved that for others.

That was absolutely the implication I was making. Is it really so
difficult for you to follow simple logic? You're embarrassing
yourself here Chucklehead...stop, while you still can.

>BTW, what do you think Reynold's punishment should be. You've been so
>busy name calling and selectively editing the statements of others that I
>don't believe you've ever said.

I personally believe he should be kicked off the team permanently,
while retaining his scholarship to continue his education. I would
not make it an athletic scholarship, because that would unnecessarily
punish the team. That way, he can continue his education but will not
get the opportunity to act in such a way again.

And this isn't a new stance for me. I felt the same way about
Lawrence Phillips at Nebraska and whatshisname at Michigan. I'm on
record regarding Phillips in this newsgroup, but probably not about
the Michigan guy since there really wasn't too much debate about it
that I recall.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 15, 2003, 2:48:38 AM10/15/03
>Galactus was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>> wood...@cableone.net (Trent Woodruff) wrote:

>> Are you somehow implying that I think Jackson's one-game suspension
>> was fine? I certainly didn't.
>> But I guess you Buckeye's have no problem lowering yourselves to
>> Michigan's standards, so long as it wins you a few ballgames.
>> Pathetic.

>Everyone has low standards except for Nebraska. And since everything you

>say is right, I believe you. Thanks for your Nowledge.

Where did Nebraska come into the equation?

Why is it that you Buckeyes can't take a moral stance on your own, but
can only do whatever everyone else is doing? Do you really have no
ethics?

For what it's worth, Nebraska has felt my letter-writing wrath about
incidents in their past, believe me.

Trent Woodruff

Oct 15, 2003, 2:50:32 AM10/15/03
>TheWiz was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>"Trent Woodruff" <wood...@cableone.net> wrote in message
>>>TheWiz was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...

>>>Go bug the Nebraska fans about what one of their players did, or since it
>>>happened after the game, and involved a fan, doesn't it count?

>> Interesting that you should mention that. You see, I AM a Nebraska
>> fan. And I've already posted in this newsgroup what I think needs to
>> happen in that case if the story is true

I don't pretend to have all the facts...I hadn't seen the video yet
when I posted that.

>>(I want him removed from the
>> team).
>> And gee...that Nebraska guy didn't try to kill the Missouri fan, like
>> Reynolds did with Sorgi.

>No, Sucker punching an unsuspecting fan in the face can't possiably kill
>anyone. Just a love tap right?

I've already stated that I want him removed from the team. Unlike you
Buckeye fans, I'd like my team to act ethically rather than just do
whatever it takes to win games.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 15, 2003, 9:59:28 AM10/15/03
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:14:33 GMT, "TheWiz"
<ndgue...@comBROKENcast.net> wrote:

I have three recommendations for you:

1. Learn how to edit. Look at how much unnecessarily quoted material
you left in.

2. Anybody can fake a website. This proves nothing.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 15, 2003, 10:00:30 AM10/15/03

Two out of these three things are stupid; and one is impossible:

1. Top-posting
B. Editing other people's posts to USENET
3. Removing unnecessarily quoted material

You make the call.

TheWiz

Oct 15, 2003, 6:36:11 PM10/15/03

"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

Has counting escaped you? I only see two things, and i know shit about html.
Funny that a simple search revealed the whole rule, something you obviously
didn't know, and will continue to ignore.

TheWiz

Oct 15, 2003, 6:38:58 PM10/15/03

"Jon Russell" <jonrus...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Compaired to a guy who tried to give an English lesson without properly
knowing the rule? I'm not an english major, and never pretend to be. However
i know how to look up something to find the truth, and how not to try and
look smart and pretend i know what's going on.

Mike Dahmus

Oct 16, 2003, 9:29:27 AM10/16/03
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:36:11 GMT, "TheWiz"
<ndgue...@comBROKENcast.net> wrote:

>> 3. See 1 and 2.

>Has counting escaped you? I only see two things, and i know shit about html.
>Funny that a simple search revealed the whole rule, something you obviously
>didn't know, and will continue to ignore.
>

>> ---
>> Mike Dahmus
>> m dah mus @ at @ io.com

I have two recommendations for you:

1. LEARN HOW TO EDIT. This is like the third time I've had to tell
you.

2. Anybody can fake a website. This proves nothing. This is like the
third time I've had to tell you that.

3. Learn how to count.

TheWiz

Oct 16, 2003, 5:41:16 PM10/16/03

"Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

You haven't told me how to do anything. However, i don't like editing
other's posts to improve my standing, only to have it thrown in my face
continually.

> 2. Anybody can fake a website. This proves nothing. This is like the
> third time I've had to tell you that.

Anyone can add something into a reply to try to not make themselves look
foolish. Again, you haven't told me anything.

> 3. Learn how to count.

You need to learn to count, The line up ther says you have TWO
recommendations, and you post three. Your previous post said you had three
recommendations and you posted 2 and here is proof:
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&thr
eadm=0001HW.BBB44FBB004C95F218360700%40news-server.austin.rr.com&prev=/group
s%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26group%3Dalt.spo
rts.college.ohio-state

Read the post where you make 3 recommendations and put down only 2, and
please, keep editing my post's to your liking so i can keep proving you
wrong, Duhmass

Mike Dahmus

Oct 16, 2003, 5:44:55 PM10/16/03
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:41:16 GMT, "TheWiz"
<ndgue...@comBROKENcast.net> wrote:

>> 1. LEARN HOW TO EDIT. This is like the third time I've had to tell
>> you.
>
>You haven't told me how to do anything. However, i don't like editing
>other's posts to improve my standing, only to have it thrown in my face
>continually.
>

>> 2. Anybody can fake a website. This proves nothing. This is like the
>> third time I've had to tell you that.
>
>Anyone can add something into a reply to try to not make themselves look
>foolish. Again, you haven't told me anything.
>

>> 3. Learn how to count.
>
>You need to learn to count, The line up ther says you have TWO
>recommendations, and you post three. Your previous post said you had three
>recommendations and you posted 2 and here is proof:
>http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&thr
>eadm=0001HW.BBB44FBB004C95F218360700%40news-server.austin.rr.com&prev=/group
>s%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26group%3Dalt.spo
>rts.college.ohio-state
>

>Read the post where you make 3 recommendations and put down only 2, and
>please, keep editing my post's to your liking so i can keep proving you
>wrong, Duhmass
>

>> ---
>> Mike Dahmus
>> m dah mus @ at @ io.com

Oh, now you resort to a childish misspelling of my name. Gosh, that's
going to win you points for accuracy, Einstien.

Hint: "Proving" I'm wrong about faking websites by posting a link to a
website is not going to get you very far.

Other Hint: Perhaps you need to take a reading comprehension course.
The text above clearly states I have three recommendations for you and
proceeds to list them in order. I do not know what your problem is;
but I suggest you solve it before you further embarass yourself.

Galactus

Oct 16, 2003, 5:56:33 PM10/16/03
In article <174uov4rr4gjdi88a...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:

And 'B' comes after '1.'

kjpjr

Oct 16, 2003, 7:27:13 PM10/16/03
Bottom line OSU sucks nothing else needs to be said

Galactus

Oct 16, 2003, 7:36:24 PM10/16/03
In article <lPFjb.14225$kZ5....@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
"kjpjr" <kj...@sc.rr.com> wrote:

> Bottom line OSU sucks nothing else needs to be said

Losers always have contempt for winners. Next.

Jefferson N. Glapski

Oct 16, 2003, 8:13:09 PM10/16/03
37? XXXthull1-E2F65...@news-server-fe-02.columbus.rr.com,
Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com> sucked 37 dicks:

The Cowboys lost to UNL.

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.glapski.com

Jon Russell

Oct 16, 2003, 11:20:14 PM10/16/03
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:38:58 GMT, "TheWiz"
<ndgue...@comBROKENcast.net> wrote:

>"Jon Russell" <jonrus...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> IOW, you evince a superior grasp of English on par with the
>> mathematical skills of Spinal Tap.
>
>Compaired to a guy who tried to give an English lesson without properly
>knowing the rule? I'm not an english major, and never pretend to be. However
>i know how to look up something to find the truth, and how not to try and
>look smart and pretend i know what's going on.

You believe everything you read on the web?

Wow.

I thought Bigger 10 schools were supposed to be of a high caliber.

Apparently, I was quite incorrect.

TheWiz

Oct 16, 2003, 11:54:14 PM10/16/03

Hint, I didn't post a link to a website to prove you wrong about faking
websites, it is a link to your original post, where you think 2=3. Seeing as
the site proves you wrong, I don't expect you to have looked at it.

> Other Hint: Perhaps you need to take a reading comprehension course.
> The text above clearly states I have three recommendations for you and
> proceeds to list them in order. I do not know what your problem is;
> but I suggest you solve it before you further embarass yourself.

This is pathetic, really.

Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

I have three recommendations for you:

1. Learn how to edit. Look at how much unnecessarily quoted material
you left in.

2. Anybody can fake a website. This proves nothing.

Being as you think Google is a faked website, I won't post that link, but
that is what you wrote, look 4 messages up to see with your own eyes.

Than you respond with this:

Mike Dahmus" <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote in message

"I have two recommendations for you:

1. LEARN HOW TO EDIT. This is like the third time I've had to tell
you.

2. Anybody can fake a website. This proves nothing. This is like the

third time I've had to tell you that.

3. Learn how to count."

In that same post, you edited your "miscount" from your previous post,
again, I would post the google link, but any site proving you wrong is
faked. I'll stop embarrassing myself as soon as you stop spinning your
mistakes onto others.

TheWiz

Oct 17, 2003, 11:12:30 PM10/17/03

"Jon Russell" <jonrus...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If i am not sure of something i look it up, the I before E rule has always
had more to it, i knew this but never knew the more. Almost anything you
need to know can be found online, it is up to the reader to find the truth.

PS, i don't know, nor have i ever attended a big ten school. So yes, you are

TheWiz

Oct 17, 2003, 11:13:57 PM10/17/03

> In article <skroovcqf76lnc9nc...@4ax.com>,
> Mike Dahmus <mheyhowyo...@io.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:15:08 GMT, Galactus <XXXt...@columbus.rr.com>
> > wrote:

No

> > >OK, cool. Thanks. BTW, doesn't '2' come after '1?'
> >
> > Yes, it does. Didn't you learn that at your vaunted academic
> > powerhouse?

> > ---
> > Mike Dahmus
> > m dah mus @ at @ io.com
>

> You're a sneaky one Mr. Dahmus....

Just post the google link to his original post to prove him wrong, than try
to stay standing from the spin that will come.

marika

Oct 19, 2003, 7:31:52 PM10/19/03
"TheWiz" <ndgue...@comBROKENcast.net> wrote in message news:<yc2kb.582516$cF.253431@rwcrnsc53>...

> If i am not sure of something i look it up, the I before E rule has always
> had more to it, i knew this but never knew the more.

YAWN.

>Almost anything you
> need to know can be found online, it is up to the reader to find the truth.

I live this topic every day and am entirely sick of the misguided
notion that their way is the only right way.

> PS, i don't know, nor have i ever attended a big ten school.

I look forward to te next snippets in which I am certain there will
start
bashing .

mk5000

''He was low-key and kind of quiet, but people relied on his
judgement,''-- Patricio Barrueto, Zita Cabello's husband