Prediction 1028 HOU 1930 (Tuesday) Game 1

$Bill

Oct 25, 2014, 10:36:52 PM10/25/14
# Still could use 4 more people in the contest to make it interesting - any
# volunteers ? Like to cut it off on the 1st to start the contest. Any
# predicts prior to the cut-off date will be counted as members if they
# join before the cut-off date.

# Next games following:
# LAL at PHO: Wed Oct 29 1900 Game 2 (BTB)
# LAC at LAL: Fri Oct 31 1930 Game 3
# LAL at GSW: Sat Nov 1 1930 Game 4 (BTB)

# Either reply to this post or create a new thread with the same subject line.
# Note that only 'Prediction MMDD' is needed in the subject line, the OPP and
# game time are to make it easy to remember the opponent and the game time.

# If replying to a prediction post remove the entire previous message or if
# it's short, top-post to make sure your guess is picked up first. If you make
# a mistake or change your mind, just repost (only last post counts).

# Quoted lines from a previous post will be ignored (lines starting with any
# of these characters and any leading spaces : [~+;:|#!<>[](){}-] will be
# assumed to be quoted).

# To reply to another poster's post without predicting, change the date to XXXX
# to avoid causing a predict.

# Make sure Laker score is first number or is prefixed by a word matching
# this RE: /^la(?!c)(?:l|k)?/i and a space delimiter (if you understand Perl
# regular expr. syntax). See examples below.

# Simplest sample post for predicting LA 101 and Seattle opponent 92 :
# ------
# 101 92 Laker score is always first if not qualified
# ------

# Equivalent posts :
# ------
# 101
# 92
# ------
# LAL 101
# SEA 92
# ------
# 92 LAL 101
# ------
# SEA 92 LAL 101
# ------
# SEA 92
# LAL 101
# ------

# Online Laker prediction contest page: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/
# Predict: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/laker.pl
# Standings: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/lakerytd.pl
# Text Schedule: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/lakersched.pl?action=text
# HTML Schedule: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/lakersched.pl?action=html
# If nameserver down, try IP of 69.175.58.130 instead of www.todbe.com

# You can predict in advance if you won't be able to post on game day.
# You can also get the year-to-date standings and Laker schedule there.

# To predict online after predicting on Usenet, you will need to have your
# password reset by me (since it's been set with a default value to prevent
# others from predicting for you). Just email me and I'll set one for you
# and you can change it on your next online predict. If you haven't made a
# prediction on Usenet, you can set your own password on your first online
# predict. NOTE: ONLINE PREDICTIONS TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER USENET PREDICTIONS.

$Bill

Oct 26, 2014, 5:53:46 AM10/26/14
Not sure why I was thinking the season was starting on Sunday???

I'll repeat on Monday.

Ammammata

Oct 27, 2014, 11:59:24 AM10/27/14
LAL 111
HOU 104

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
........... [ al lavoro ] ...........

Sean S

Oct 28, 2014, 6:49:53 PM10/28/14
"$Bill" <ne...@todbe.com> laid this on me on 25 Oct 2014 in
alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers:

> # Still could use 4 more people in the contest to make it interesting
> - any # volunteers ? Like to cut it off on the 1st to start the
> contest. Any # predicts prior to the cut-off date will be counted as
> members if they # join before the cut-off date.

jeesh, the time snuck up on me this year; yeah, I'm in, will send the
scratch.

Sean
--
Wear a watch and you'll always know what time it is.
Wear two watches and you'll never be sure.

Sean S

Oct 28, 2014, 6:50:10 PM10/28/14
"$Bill" <ne...@todbe.com> laid this on me on 25 Oct 2014 in
alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers:

LAL 103
HOU 101

$Bill

Oct 28, 2014, 9:39:03 PM10/28/14
On 10/28/2014 15:49, Sean S wrote:
> "$Bill" <ne...@todbe.com> laid this on me on 25 Oct 2014 in
> alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers:
>
>> # Still could use 4 more people in the contest to make it interesting
>> - any # volunteers ? Like to cut it off on the 1st to start the
>> contest. Any # predicts prior to the cut-off date will be counted as
>> members if they # join before the cut-off date.
>
> jeesh, the time snuck up on me this year; yeah, I'm in, will send the
> scratch.

Hold off till we have a quorum - I think we have about 5.

$Bill
Steve
Mark
Ammammata
Sean

How about scooby ? I think we can go with 6 if scooby's in.