How many do we have ready for this year's prediction contest?

$Bill

Oct 20, 2014, 10:54:02 PM10/20/14
We need about 8 or more people to make it interesting.

I'm cc'ing the asbnl-l mailing list in addition to usenet - feel
free to pass it on to any other groups you're members of. It's
only a token $5 - same price as the monthly special at Subway.
8 people would mean a $20 split for the two winners, but the more
the merrier. If we get enough, I'll let you know where to send
you $5.

Reply and delete the appropriate line below:

I'm in this year.

I'm gonna pass.

Ammammata

Oct 23, 2014, 6:00:35 AM10/23/14
Il giorno Tue 21 Oct 2014 04:54:02a, *$Bill* inviava su
alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers il messaggio
news:5445CACA...@todbe.com. Vediamo cosa scrisse:

> I'm in this year.

can I pay using paypal and EUROs?

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
........... [ al lavoro ] ...........

$Bill

Oct 23, 2014, 9:04:43 PM10/23/14
On 10/23/2014 03:00, Ammammata wrote:
> Il giorno Tue 21 Oct 2014 04:54:02a, *$Bill* inviava su
> alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers il messaggio
> news:5445CACA...@todbe.com. Vediamo cosa scrisse:
>

>> I'm in this year.
>>

> can I pay using paypal and EUROs?

Sure, just say to pay in USD instead of Euros and they'll convert it.
Also, if you have the option, say it's a gift to avoid any fees - if
not, add the equivalent of about $.50 to cover fees.

That applies to US also on the gift thingy.

We have maybe 4 people so far with me, you, Steve & Mark.
Let's hope for 4 more.