Re: OT: Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi Killed in Air Raid

bozak

Jun 8, 2006, 4:32:41 PM6/8/06

"NZDude" <nz_r...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1149793853.3...@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...

> John Walsh wrote:
>> Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi Killed in Air Raid
>> By PATRICK QUINN, Associated Press Writer
>>
>> Thursday, June 8, 2006
>>
>> Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the most-wanted terrorist in Iraq who waged a
>> bloody campaign of beheadings and suicide bombings, was killed when U.S.
>> warplanes dropped 500-pound bombs on his isolated safehouse, officials
>> said Thursday. His death was a long-sought victory in the war in Iraq.
>>

>> Al-Zarqawi and several aides, including spiritual adviser Sheik Abdul
>> Rahman, were killed Wednesday evening in a remote area 30 miles from
>> Baghdad in the volatile province of Diyala, just east of the provincial
>> capital of Baqouba, officials said.
>>

>> "Al-Zarqawi was eliminated," Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said.
>> [rest of the article]
>

> Yee-Haaa.
> WTG boys.
> One bloodthirsty bastard off to his maker. Hope he had the virgins
> waiting for you Abu.
> NZD
>> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/06/08/international/i012729D44.DTL

figures you would believe this guy existed...

or did you forget he was supposedly one of the cia agents who
chopped off a dead guys head...

i swear, the fox news crowd will believe anything...

just so you will know, no such fucking thing as a zarqawi...

if the propaganda press reports it, they will believe it...
and nobody will ask for any proof whatsoever, the news said it,
so it must be true...

america, home of the rubes...

swill...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2006, 4:40:21 PM6/8/06
"Let's review the rules. Here's how it works. The president makes
decisions, he's the decider. The press secretary announces those
decisions. And you people of the press type those decisions down. Make,
announce, type. Just put 'em through a spell check and go home. Get to
know your family again. Make love to your wife. Write that novel you've
got kicking around in your head. You know, the one about the intrepid
Washington reporter with the courage to stand up to the administration.
You know, fiction!" - Stephen Colbert, nailing it.

Go Blazers !

Symp EL

Jun 8, 2006, 7:54:47 PM6/8/06

I am starting to think bozak is joyce..............

bozak

Jun 8, 2006, 8:09:17 PM6/8/06

"Symp EL" <sym...@gmail.com> wrote in message

not true at all... i dont believe it for a second...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bozak

Jun 8, 2006, 11:36:09 PM6/8/06

"Yertle" <yer...@sala.ma.sond> wrote in message news:cadf90.13285416@localhost...

> On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 00:09:17 GMT, " bozak"
> <the...bozak1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I am starting to think
>>
>>not true at all... i dont believe it for a second...
>
> The battle cry of the conspiracy kook.

said by an american corporate media lapdog...

they sell it, you buy it...

lol... i bet your dumbass went and bought duct tape when those
fucking goobers told you too because it would help you in if
we were being attacked by terrorists...

no wonder this country is able to fuck with other countries
so easily, they have mindless goobers like you who dont
question anything they do...

i might as well be writing this for a fucking bot...
i would probably get a better response from one thats for
sure...

Message has been deleted

bozak

Jun 9, 2006, 8:01:55 AM6/9/06

"Yertle" <yer...@sala.ma.sond> wrote in message news:cabd68.12242736@localhost...

> On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 03:36:09 GMT, " bozak"
> <the...bozak1@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Yertle" <yer...@sala.ma.sond> wrote in message news:cadf90.13285416@localhost...

>>> The battle cry of the conspiracy kook.
>>
>>said by an american corporate media lapdog...
>>
>>they sell it, you buy it...
>
> Who, the kooks that told you Zarqawi didn't exist? No thanks - I don't
> pay for insane conspiracy theories. Try to learn a little about the
> subjects you endlessly spout off about.

said the american corporate media lapdog...

try this on for size...

"The stark fact is that we don't even know for sure how many legs Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi has, let
alone whether the Jordanian terrorist, purportedly tied to al Qaeda, is really behind the latest
outrages in Iraq." (Newsweek, 7 March 2004)

Message has been deleted

bozak

Jun 9, 2006, 11:53:58 AM6/9/06

"Yertle" <yer...@sala.ma.sond> wrote in message news:bacbd0.13283976@localhost...

> On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:01:55 GMT, " bozak"
> <the...bozak1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Who, the kooks that told you Zarqawi didn't exist? No thanks - I don't
>>> pay for insane conspiracy theories. Try to learn a little about the
>>> subjects you endlessly spout off about.
>>
>>said the american corporate media lapdog...
>
> You generate more worn-out cliches than a '60s press release from
> China.

>>"The stark fact is that we don't even know for sure how many legs Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi has, let
>>alone whether the Jordanian terrorist, purportedly tied to al Qaeda, is really behind the latest
>>outrages in Iraq." (Newsweek, 7 March 2004)
>
> Did you actually read the article? The author (Rod Nordland) is using
> a rhetorical flourish to question Zarqawi's contribution to Iraqi
> terrorism over 2 yrs ago. He's not questioning Zarqawi's existence or
> the fact that he was a terrorist operating in Iraq.
>
> Anyway, since this seems to be a source of confusion for you, here's
> an article co-authored by Nordland earlier this year, in which he
> makes his belief in Zarqawi's existence clear:
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11079548/site/newsweek
>
> "The Dec. 15 elections brought many Sunnis to the polls and widened
> the split between Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi's foreign jihadists and
> indigenous Sunni insurgents."
>
> "Al Qaeda, meanwhile, continues to gain territory in the Sunni
> heartland, according to al-Awad: "Let me tell you: Zarqawi is in total
> control of Anbar. The Americans control nothing." Many, on both sides,
> are hoping that talks could change that."
>
> In fact, two 500 lb bombs changed that, and that's a good thing.

according to you bombing all iraqi's is a good thing...

Message has been deleted

skepticl1

Jun 9, 2006, 8:11:29 PM6/9/06
I've looked into this subject for 'Project Censored.' There has been 70
million words written in the press about this Bat Man villian type
character. It's all psyh Ops and lies. Our masters needed a disney
cartoon for dupes and rubes to hate. Bozak is too quick for those Psych
Ops boys. The rest of you guys sit around with your nuts in your hands
babbling about what your betters want you to think.

skepticl1

Jun 11, 2006, 3:19:47 AM6/11/06
I would say that I dispise the right wing enema effluent spewed by
Yertle worse than the immature, out of bounds, ranting, raving and
covert racism of NZD's conservative ejaculate.

Yertle a scris:

> On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 03:36:09 GMT, " bozak"
> <the...bozak1@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Yertle" <yer...@sala.ma.sond> wrote in message news:cadf90.13285416@localhost...

> >> The battle cry of the conspiracy kook.
> >
> >said by an american corporate media lapdog...
> >
> >they sell it, you buy it...

Message has been deleted

NZDude

Jun 11, 2006, 11:08:59 PM6/11/06

skepticl1 wrote:
> I would say that I dispise the right wing enema effluent spewed by
> Yertle worse than the immature, out of bounds, ranting, raving and
> covert racism of NZD's conservative ejaculate.

So writes the genius who happily propmotes his own hypocrisy and
stupidity.
We're still all laughing at you kook.
Moreso since you went to an exploitive 3rd world country on your
vacation. You just don't seem to comprehend what a portrayal of idiocy
you truly are. Then again if you did get it you might stop being such
a wonderful example of what others should avoid becoming.
NZD