Watching warmups from courtside

gmco...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 7:50:05 PM11/11/08
Mbenga can't even score when posting up Brian Shaw.

Sasha has gone from Laker Girl headgear to traditional headband.

Sun's been shooting while almost everybody else has come and gone.

Rambis still looks wrong with no glasses or 'stashe.

A guy who has to be Pau's younger brother or damned sure looks like
him is out there wearing some soccer jersey.

Michael Thompson still looks like he could give you 10 minutes.

Joel Meyers looks even more trollish from 3 feet away.

Fred

Nov 11, 2008, 7:53:24 PM11/11/08

Please have fun people watching and remember, when a wealthy looking man
walks by with a much younger woman, its time to play:

Date?

Or Daughter?

--
-Fred

http://freeloosedirt.blogspot.com/

Sac D

Nov 11, 2008, 7:55:48 PM11/11/08
This is great.... keep reporting throughout the night....
-Sac D-

gmco...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 8:07:00 PM11/11/08
Sac D wrote:
> This is great.... keep reporting throughout the night....
> -Sac D-

may be a bit distracted :)

maybe halftime

brink

Nov 11, 2008, 8:06:27 PM11/11/08
gmco...@gmail.com wrote:

> A guy who has to be Pau's younger brother or damned sure looks like
> him is out there wearing some soccer jersey.

There's a THIRD Gasol brother? Quick, Gary, sign him to a contract!

brink

gmco...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 8:17:01 PM11/11/08
Sac D wrote:
> This is great.... keep reporting throughout the night....
> -Sac D-

okay here's non-game note, waiter service will bring

7.50 hot dog
9.50 ham or turkey sammich
8 buck nachos
10-15 buck cups of not premium wine, Gallo KJ Greg Norman and such

no thanls

Chainsaw

Nov 11, 2008, 8:20:20 PM11/11/08

Are you sitting near the Laker girls? :-)

Chainsaw

Nov 11, 2008, 8:22:26 PM11/11/08

Ooops. We're in Dallas, right. Make that the Cowgirls or Maverettes or
whatever they call them.......

Swillabrew

Nov 11, 2008, 8:49:54 PM11/11/08

Beer options? (I'm thinking about starting a sports venue beer blog)

Go Blazers !

Fred

Nov 11, 2008, 9:49:19 PM11/11/08

You know, I forgot that the were in Texas. Have fun with "Date? Sister?
Both?"

--
-Fred

http://freeloosedirt.blogspot.com/

gmco...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 9:51:34 PM11/11/08

Right before player intros Ariza did 6 reverse pullups on the rim...no
tech was called.

I'd pay to watch Ariza and Green go 1 on 1, those guys are sick
athletes.

When Ariza comes in all hell breaks loose with deflections and such.

Good God the Lakers are long, you have to earn your rebounds.

Mark Aguirre is behind me.

Barkley in da house.

PLAY SOME EFFING D!!!

gmco...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 10:26:01 PM11/11/08
ericafuckingdampier...seriously?

box out

brink

Nov 12, 2008, 12:11:31 AM11/12/08
gmco...@gmail.com wrote:
> ericafuckingdampier...seriously?
>
> box out

He has 1 huge game per year against LA, look it up. Glad he got it out of
the way tonight in a Lakers win.

Last year he went 16 pts on 7-7 FGs with 17 rebs (6 ORBs) in game 2 vs. the
Lakers... LA won that one, too.

brink

Gary Collard

Nov 18, 2008, 1:50:27 PM11/18/08

I get some of those looks myself, I'm mid-40's and look it and she is
mid-30's but looks late 20's.

In this game the more popular activity was Cowboy? Ex-Cowboy?

--
Gary Collard
SABR-L Moderator

"As a former denizen of Harvard, I’ve had to learn that a sense of
reality doesn’t always flourish in elite institutions. It is the
street virtue par excellence. Bus drivers can display a shrewder
grasp of what’s what than Nobel Prize winners."
-- Michael Ignatieff

Gary Collard

Nov 18, 2008, 1:51:10 PM11/18/08

Was 2000 miles away :(

Gary Collard

Nov 18, 2008, 1:53:35 PM11/18/08

Down there they had some imports as well as the norms. In the outside
there are standard fare at the food and drink areas but they have import,
specialty and microbrew stands here and there. And the Old #7 Club has
full bar.

Gary Collard

Nov 18, 2008, 1:54:28 PM11/18/08

If he was he is a lot shorter than the others. If not he's a dead ringer.