Shaq accused of stalking female rapper

Gary Gerlin

Aug 22, 2008, 8:49:05 PM8/22/08
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8479402/?MSNHPHMA

Report: Shaq accused of stalking female rapper
by FOXSports.com

Updated: August 22, 2008, 6:52 PM EST

Some athletes have to get restraining orders against overzealous fans.
For Shaquille O'Neal, it's the other way around.

Alexis Miller successfully had a restraining order granted against
O'Neal by a judge in Atlanta, according to the Atlanta
Journal-Constitution. The Fulton County judge granted the order after
reviewing the woman's allegations that O'Neal stalked her, threatened
her with bodily harm and harassed her with phone calls in which he
breathed heavily into the phone before hanging up.

Miller, a 23-year-old hip-hop artist known as MaryJane, also claimed
that O'Neal said he would pay artists $50,000 each not to perform with
her.

"It's been very difficult for her," L. David Wolfe, Miller's attorney,
told the Journal-Constitution. "Her fears are not only for herself but
also the people around her." He also described her as being
traumatized by the recent events.

Miller said she ended her relationship with O'Neal last month. They
had known each other about a year and a half and had become intimate
over the past six to eight months, Wolfe said.

According to the paper, the court affidavit quotes an e-mail from
O'Neal as saying, "I dnt no who the [expletive] u think u dealin wit u
will neva be heard from one phone call is I gotta make now try me. Sho
me."

Under terms of the temporary restraining order, O'Neal is prohibited
from having any contact or even coming within 200 yards of her. Both
parties are scheduled to appear before another judge on Sept. 4 to
determine whether the restrictions should remain.

O'Neal filed for divorce from his wife Shaunie in 2007 but recently
indicated he wanted to reconcile with her.

VicXnews

Aug 22, 2008, 9:23:40 PM8/22/08
gary...@aol.com (Gary Gerlin) wrote in news:48af5e43.73636031
@news.easynews.com:

nice Shaq...

Terraholm

Aug 22, 2008, 9:40:45 PM8/22/08
Gary Gerlin wrote:
> http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8479402/?MSNHPHMA
>
> Report: Shaq accused of stalking female rapper
> by FOXSports.com

He is not getting his badge back anytime soon...

--
Layden on Sloan:
"Nobody fights with Jerry because you

Blazer Fan Dan

Aug 22, 2008, 10:26:45 PM8/22/08
On Aug 22, 6:40 pm, "Terraholm" <TerraholmSPAM...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Gary Gerlin wrote:
> >http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8479402/?MSNHPHMA
>
> > Report: Shaq accused of stalking female rapper
> > by FOXSports.com
>
> He is not getting his badge back anytime soon...

He is earning his republican badge though.

VicXnews

Aug 22, 2008, 10:52:42 PM8/22/08

a photo of shaq's ex girlfriend for those interested...

http://www.tmz.com/2008/08/22/woman-calls-shaq-a-heavy-and-a-heavy-breather/
Woman Calls Shaq a Heavy and a Heavy Breather

Posted Aug 22nd 2008 2:17PM by TMZ Staff

Shaq has been officially restrained from going near a woman who claims
after they broke up he terrorized her.

Alexis Miller, an Atlanta hip-hop artist who goes by MaryJane, just got a
restraining order against Shaquille O'Neal, alleging he threatened to hurt
her and harassed her with heavy-breathing over the phone.

The docs claim following their break-up last month, Shaq "threatened to
'blackball" [her] from the recording industry by paying established
artists....$50,000 each for their agreement to refuse to perform or record
with her in the future..."

According to court docs Shaq wrote her one email that reads, "I dnt no who
the fuk u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is
all I gotta make no try me. Sho me."

The docs also allege Shaq sent her "an unsolicited vulgar and offensive
illustration of a man physically restraining a woman while forcing her to
engage in sexual intercourse with him."

O'Neal is scheduled to appear before a judge on Sept. 4.

A call to Shaq's rep was not returned.

UPDATE: MaryJane's lawyer, L. David Wolfe, tells us his client has known
Shaq for 18 months. We're told Shaq has sent her multiple emails that have
caused her concern.

Fred

Aug 22, 2008, 11:08:34 PM8/22/08
Gary Gerlin wrote:
> http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8479402/?MSNHPHMA
>
> Report: Shaq accused of stalking female rapper
> by FOXSports.com

Clearly Kobe's fault

--
-Fred

"I do not see America having problems" W, unaware.

http://freeloosedirt.blogspot.com/

BigDawg

Aug 22, 2008, 11:19:54 PM8/22/08

>"Blazer Fan Dan" <Blazer...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The rapper in question would have to be a gay man...Right?

Bluuuue rAjAh

Aug 23, 2008, 9:54:03 AM8/23/08
gary...@aol.com (Gary Gerlin) wrote in news:48af5e43.73636031
@news.easynews.com:

> the court affidavit quotes an e-mail from

> O'Neal as saying, "I dnt no who the [expletive] u think u dealin wit u
> will neva be heard from one phone call is I gotta make now try me. Sho
> me."

I can just imagine some nutjob trying to ingratiate himself into Shaq's
good graces by saying that he'd be happy to kill anybody he needed
murdered.

Blazer Fan Dan

Aug 23, 2008, 12:05:49 PM8/23/08
On Aug 22, 8:19 pm, "BigDawg" <big_dawg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >"Blazer Fan Dan" <BlazerFan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> He is not getting his badge back anytime soon...
> >He is earning his republican badge though.
>
> The rapper in question would have to be a gay man...Right?

have you seen the picture? that isn't a woman.

$Bill

Aug 23, 2008, 12:47:10 PM8/23/08

Does look a bit like a tranny/drag queen, doesn't she.

iceme...@hotmail.com

Aug 23, 2008, 1:32:11 PM8/23/08
On Aug 23, 9:05�am, Blazer Fan Dan <BlazerFan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 22, 8:19�pm, "BigDawg" <big_dawg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >"Blazer Fan Dan" <BlazerFan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > >He is earning his republican badge though.
>
> > The rapper in question would have to be a gay man...Right?
>
> have you seen the picture? that isn't a woman.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/alexis-miller.jpg

VicXnews

Aug 23, 2008, 2:59:40 PM8/23/08
iceme...@hotmail.com wrote in

> ND_MASK_i?a63jfAD$__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MASK_i?a63jfAD$z__@s2
> 0g2000prd.googlegroups.com...

>> > The rapper in question would have to be a gay man...Right?
>>
>> have you seen the picture? that isn't a woman.
>
> http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/alexis-miller.jpg

check out that moustache...

http://www.examiner.com/x-264-Celebrity-Examiner~y2008m8d22-Judge-grants-restraining-order-against-Shaquille-ONeal--Alexis-Miller-Hes-stalking-me?comments=true#comments

iceme...@hotmail.com

Aug 23, 2008, 4:00:05 PM8/23/08
On Aug 23, 11:59�am, VicXnews <n...@news.com> wrote:

> icemelt...@hotmail.com wrote innews:6bebfff3-7500-4573...@n33g2000pri.googlegroups.com:

> > ND_MASK_i?a63jfAD$...@s2

> > 0g2000prd.googlegroups.com...

> >> have you seen the picture? that isn't a woman.
>
> >http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/alexis-miller.jpg
>
> check out that moustache...
>
> http://www.examiner.com/x-264-Celebrity-Examiner~y2008m8d22-Judge-grants-restraining-order-against-Shaquille-ONeal--Alexis-Miller-Hes-stalking-me?comments=true#comments

When I first saw that picture I thought it was Shaq's wife... but I
guess it's Alexis (MaryJane) Miller. She does look a lot like Shaq's
wife...or soon to be ex-wife.

greg brown

Aug 23, 2008, 4:00:38 PM8/23/08

"Gary Gerlin" <gary...@aol.com> wrote in message

> http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8479402/?MSNHPHMA
>
> Report: Shaq accused of stalking female rapper
> by FOXSports.com
>

> Updated: August 22, 2008, 6:52 PM EST
>
> Some athletes have to get restraining orders against overzealous fans.
> For Shaquille O'Neal, it's the other way around.
>
> Alexis Miller successfully had a restraining order granted against
> O'Neal by a judge in Atlanta, according to the Atlanta
> Journal-Constitution. The Fulton County judge granted the order after
> reviewing the woman's allegations that O'Neal stalked her, threatened
> her with bodily harm and harassed her with phone calls in which he
> breathed heavily into the phone before hanging up.

Wow, it just keeps getting worse for Shaq. How embarassing and pathetic. The
early ouster from the plyoffs, the "freestyle" rap, and now this, he is
having a real bad summer. How much you want to bet he'll claim it was all a
joke.

And all this while Kobe wins gold and the hearts of the world in China. The
cosmos' do have a way of balancing things out, don't they.

Greg