EVICTION NOTICE: Banditos are annexing these foreign territories!!!!!

Chris Smith

Feb 5, 2003, 1:14:41 AM2/5/03
Raptor fans:

The founding fathers of The Duchay are looking to acquire foreign lands.  We feel that alt.sports.basketball.nba.tor-raptors will suffice.  This Canadian group will come to be known by all as "The 51st State".

As the colonized, you will give up certain rights as the Banditos see fit.  Of note, you will not be allowed to post Raptors related content here any longer.  Only Lakers discussion is allowed.  In addition, the founding fathers (Banditos) are allowed to make various OT posts as we see fit.

Eager Igor Edward Kumferter and Matthew "Fag" Feynman are to relinquish their control over the other mouth breathing Canadian posters in this shit cake of a newsgroup.

Your cooperation is anticipated and expected.

Sincerely,

The Banditos

PS:  Other Banditos, please feel free to introduce yourselves to your new subjects.   You may also want to use this opportunity to list your expectations of them.  Rock on, Banditos.

Rick Feynman

Feb 5, 2003, 8:14:06 AM2/5/03
HAY CHRSI!  WAHT"S GOING ON IN LAKERLAND?

ZOMG!

Seriously - Chris, Michael: learn how to spell 'duchy' correctly  It's not some dead French dude, and it's not some dead Italian dude.

Please try again when you get your GED.

Matthew

sthomps

Feb 5, 2003, 10:34:47 AM2/5/03

Rick Feynman wrote:

> HAY CHRSI! WAHT"S GOING ON IN LAKERLAND?
>

> ZOMG!
>

> Seriously - Chris, Michael: learn how to spell 'duchy' correctly It's
> not some dead French dude, and it's not some dead Italian dude.

Should it be Le Duchay?

> Please try again when you get your GED.
>

> Matthew
>

> "Chris Smith" <chri...@earthlink.net

Michael Fletcher

Feb 6, 2003, 5:08:09 AM2/6/03

Rick Feynman wrote:

HAY CHRSI!  WAHT"S GOING ON IN LAKERLAND? ZOMG!  Seriously - Chris, Michael: learn how to spell 'duchy' correctly  It's not some dead French dude, and it's not some dead Italian dude. Please try again when you get your GED.

Dude...we just agreed NOT to attack the raps ng because none of you have trespassed in ASBNLL -- do you really want us to change our minds?

  Matthew

--
MF

"The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
              -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

"I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You have to wait until it passes."
              -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn :  1916 - 2002

Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

Chris Smith

Feb 6, 2003, 6:56:37 AM2/6/03
In article <3E423409...@serverart.org>, Michael Fletcher <mfle...@serverart.org> wrote:

Rick Feynman wrote:
HAY CHRSI!  WAHT"S GOING ON IN LAKERLAND? ZOMG!  Seriously - Chris, Michael: learn how to spell 'duchy' correctly  It's not some dead French dude, and it's not some dead Italian dude. Please try again when you get your GED.

Dude...we just agreed NOT to attack the raps ng because none of you have trespassed in ASBNLL -- do you really want us to change our minds?

I hope they do.

MHe...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2003, 10:03:37 AM2/6/03
"Chris Smith" <chri...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<lZ10a.443$1q2....@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> --

Wow... "The banditos!" That is the BEST club name. Do you guys have
a tree house, too? Does your mom bring you cookies and milk out in
the tree house?

You guys are the biggest losers I have ever seen. Trying to stake
your cyber-claim like you're all powerful... In reality you're a
bunch of pimply-faced teens with a bunch of angst.

All this for a team that is playing .500 ball. hmmmmm.

Rick Feynman

Feb 6, 2003, 2:38:11 PM2/6/03
DUDE - I was so waiting for the Marshall Plan!

Matthew

Chris Smith

Feb 6, 2003, 6:43:14 PM2/6/03
The Bandito Tribunal convened and decided that the assassination of Louis the Welcher and the putting down of the small group of ragtag guerillas in The Deuce were more pressing issues at the moment.  We feel it isn't prudent at this juncture to fight on three fronts.

----------

In article <BPy0a.49$ej5.8...@news.nnrp.ca>, "Rick Feynman" <furi_kuri_...@cuic.ca> wrote:

DUDE - I was so waiting for the Marshall Plan!

Matthew

Rick Feynman

Feb 6, 2003, 8:04:34 PM2/6/03
I'm surprised you're having trouble with the celtics group at all - they don't even have a Maginot line.
You needed worry about us trespassing in alt.la-lakers.

Why would be visit the slums when we have our own little piece of heaven right here.

Just Another Raptors Backer,

Matthew

Michael Fletcher

Feb 7, 2003, 5:43:15 AM2/7/03

Rick Feynman wrote:

I'm surprised you're having trouble with the celtics group

You don't even know where The Duche is, do you?

at all - they don't even have a Maginot line.You needed worry about us trespassing in alt.la-lakers.

Good.

  Why would be visit the slums when we have our own little piece of heaven right here.

I don't know -- what does this have to do with ASBNLL?

  Just Another Raptors Backer, Matthew   "Chris Smith" <chri...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:mqC0a.3193$1q2.3...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...

The Bandito Tribunal convened and decided that the assassination of Louis the Welcher and the putting down of the small group of ragtag guerillas in The Deuce were more pressing issues at the moment.  We feel it isn't prudent at this juncture to fight on three fronts.

----------
In article <BPy0a.49$ej5.8...@news.nnrp.ca>, "Rick Feynman" <furi_kuri_...@cuic.ca> wrote:

DUDE - I was so waiting for the Marshall Plan!

Matthew

"Michael Fletcher" <mfle...@serverart.org <mailto:mfle...@serverart.org> > wrote in message news:3E423409...@serverart.org...

Dude...we just agreed NOT to attack the raps ng because none of you have trespassed in ASBNLL -- do you really want us to change our minds?

--
MF

"With a wit like your you should be
writing cards for fucking Hallmark"

    -- Glenn Greenjeans, "owning" Bandito Brz

Richard Hutnik

Feb 7, 2003, 10:33:54 AM2/7/03
MHe...@yahoo.com (MHe...@yahoo.com) wrote in message news:<7fb72a0a.03020...@posting.google.com>...

The sad part here is, because they don't turn archiving off, they will
forever be remembered as this, whenever individuals try to look up
information on them. Of course, if they don't they will be
irrelevant. If they are remembered, this section of their lives is
going to be forever remembered where they acted like a bunch of
preteenage boys who voices are in the process of changing.

- Richard Hutnik

Garret Schenck

Feb 7, 2003, 1:08:41 PM2/7/03
I doubt many folks are gonna give two shits about these kids. Yes,
someone might google their name, but the whole Banditos thing is pretty
harmless. Yes it does clog the NG, and it is immature, and they do try
to f### with me, but it all seems harmless. It's not like they act
tough, they act like bored kids. That's life.

When someone imitates you, then we're talking serious BS. As long as
they don't imitate my screenane, then what they do is what they do.
Some of it actually is a little funny, and Fletcher, behind it all,
seems like an OK kid.

Whatever, it is annoying when Smith posts 30 straight posts, and clogs
the NG, but if he wants to be an asshole, not much folks can do, but you
can killfile him.

My advice is to ignore it.

Chris Smith

Feb 7, 2003, 10:01:57 PM2/7/03
In article <3E43F5AB...@adelphia.net>, Garret Schenck

> Whatever, it is annoying when Smith posts 30 straight posts, and clogs
> the NG, but if he wants to be an asshole, not much folks can do,

LOL! Garret rules!

Garret Schenck

Feb 8, 2003, 4:29:06 PM2/8/03
Only Nixon can go to China :<)