Texan In Hell

j r

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
~~ANGEL HUGS AND KISSES~~
~JACKIE~

A Favorite Song

Click for Wheeling, West Virginia Forecast

Dustin Copening

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
Oh my!!! This is great!!! Gotta tell this one to all my friends!!!
j r wrote in message <9523-35C...@newsd-124.bryant.webtv.net>...
So this Texan winds up in hell, and the devil say's, "It's hot down
here, I keep my thermostat at 85 degrees with 85% humidity. You won't be
able to stand it." But as he looks at the Texan, he sees that he is
smiling and laughing. The devil can't stand it and asks the Texan why he
is so happy. "Reminds me of Texas in June," laughs the Texan.

Well, I can fix this, I'll just turn up the thermostat a little. So now
its 110 and 95% humidity. The devil checks in on the Texan a little
later, only to find that he's unbuttoned his shirt, but is still smiling
and laughing. "Reminds me of Texas in July," laughs the Texan.

The devil is furious, so up goes to the thermostat again. This time it
goes to 150 with 99% humidity and the Texan is just loving it. He's got
his shirt off and is smiling and laughing. "This reminds me of Texas in
August!" laughs the Texan to the devil.

Allright, allright, I'll fix this Texan yet. So this time the devil
turns the temp down to 25 degrees... cold, very cold, and when the devil
looks in on the Texan this time, he finds him running around laughing
and joking and hooting and hollering, just as happy as can be.

The devil is absolutely furious and when he asks this time, the Texan
yells, "THE RANGER'S WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!"

Bathtub Brian

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
Just a bit of trivia on this joke- its been circulating since the
original Washington Senators were hopeless all those years ago in one
form or another...and probably was around before that.

BB

KIM RYAN

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98

Eric

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
Third time this was posted in a little over a week!

Btw, axe the HTML!!! I don't think I've seen anyone in here posting with
WebTV anyway ...

Eric

In article
<E3171AB760B18A2C.034D8492...@library-proxy.airnews.
net>, "Dustin Copening" <a000...@airmail.net> wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01BDBF7E.C608EC60

>Oh my!!! This is great!!! Gotta tell this one to all my friends!!!

> j r wrote in message =

><9523-35C...@newsd-124.bryant.webtv.net>...
> So this Texan winds up in hell, and the devil say's, "It's hot down

> here, I keep my thermostat at 85 degrees with 85% humidity. You =

>won't be
> able to stand it." But as he looks at the Texan, he sees that he is

> smiling and laughing. The devil can't stand it and asks the Texan =

>why he
> is so happy.

-graciously snipped for your viewing pleasure-!

Jeremy Moran

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
I post with WebTV Eric. And to be quite honest, the html bugs me too.
When I'm checking newsgroups, I want to be able to scan through posts
quickly. Waiting for graphics isn't the most fun when you're in a
hurry. Besides, on most newsgroups, posting with HTML will get you met
with flames galore. Just a word to the wise.