The greatest earnest ragging ever?

Awesome Giants

May 10, 2017, 3:37:55 AM5/10/17
Another HR by Posey!

So far after our ragging, *all* his hits have been extra base hits - 2
HR and a double.

And today he was the only position player to even get a hit!

If this is not the greatest ragging ever, it's gotta be in the top 3!

And on this bowling day, the Giants got 2 hits!

benf8...@aol.com

May 10, 2017, 11:24:56 PM5/10/17
You know Joe Panik is nothing but a singles and double hitter. He has turned into another Freddie Sanchez.

Awesome Giants

May 11, 2017, 7:58:24 AM5/11/17
"benf8...@aol.com" <benf8...@aol.com> wrote:

> You know Joe Panik is nothing but a singles and double hitter. He
> has turned into another Freddie Sanchez.

You know if you do it on purpose it's not *earnest*, right? :-)

Posey 3rd HR in 3 days! If it wasn't the greatest earnest ragging
before, it is now! Hahaha.

John Walsh

May 11, 2017, 11:42:33 PM5/11/17
On Wed, 10 May 2017 20:24:55 -0700 (PDT), "benf8...@aol.com"
<benf8...@aol.com> wrote:

>You know Joe Panik is nothing but a singles and double hitter. He has turned into another Freddie Sanchez.

Singles or doubles, much appreciated for a team that had turned
hitting into a disappearing act. Buster sparked them.