nice 7th inning for giants hitters. 3 easy ground ball outs on 7 pitches.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Jun 7, 2017, 10:20:23 PM6/7/17
way to get back into the game. Vs. a guy with an ERA over 4.50 who had given up more hits per innings pitched.

Awesome Giants

Jun 8, 2017, 7:01:12 AM6/8/17
ari...@bellsouth.net wrote:

> way to get back into the game. Vs. a guy with an ERA over 4.50 who
> had given up more hits per innings pitched.

Posey was the only hitter who showed up. This is only Blach's 2nd bad
game. The other one was at Cincy, so he doesn't fare too well at these
parks either, understandably. He threw a shutout at Philly though;
that was impressive.

I wonder how many people in the bay area even watched this game. :-)
I certainly didn't. I didn't even bother to flip the channel during
halftime. Good thing it was a road game. :-) Wow, what an exciting
game! Nerve wreaking!

Friday will be a home game vs the Twins. I wonder how the attendance
will be like. Who the heck would go watch that game instead of you
know what? :-)