Nunez daily updates

Awesome Giants

Aug 2, 2017, 6:37:58 AM8/2/17
Nunez is doing so well at Fenway, the AL version of Coors or Cincy,
that I thought we should have a thread that continually update whenever
he has a good game, just for fun, and perhaps kinda mocking the Giants
offense. :-D

Today, 8/1/17, he went 3 for 5, 2 doubles, 4 RBI.

Too bad he won't have enough qualifying ABs, because at this rate, he
could win the AL batting crown.

Back tracking, since the trade:

7/28 2 for 3, walk
7/29 3 for 6, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 2 runs
7/30 0 for 3, HBP, stolen base
7/31 3 for 5, 2 doubles, 2 RBI, run, stolen base
8/1 3 for 5, 4 RBI, 2 doubles

Eat your heart out, Pablo!

Awesome Giants

Aug 4, 2017, 7:48:18 AM8/4/17
8/2 rain out (the only way to cool him off)
8/3 2 for 5, 1 run, 1 RBI

You know you're doing well when you go 2 for 5 and your average
dropped. :-D

Man, if Posey is a Red Sox, he might already have 3000 hits. ;-)

Awesome Giants

Aug 6, 2017, 6:31:30 AM8/6/17
Awesome Giants <Gia...@sf.giants> wrote:

>> Back tracking, since the trade:
>>
>> 7/28 2 for 3, walk
>> 7/29 3 for 6, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 2 runs
>> 7/30 0 for 3, HBP, stolen base
>> 7/31 3 for 5, 2 doubles, 2 RBI, run, stolen base
>> 8/1 3 for 5, 4 RBI, 2 doubles
> 8/2 rain out (the only way to cool him off)
> 8/3 2 for 5, 1 run, 1 RBI

8/4 2 for 5, HR, RBI, run
8/5 0 for 4

Awesome Giants

Aug 7, 2017, 2:43:52 AM8/7/17
8/6 1 for 4, HR, RBI, run

That's his 4th HR for the Sox, same number of HRs he hit for the Giants
this year. At this rate, no hitter's gonna want to come play for SF.

He also got his 12th RBI as a Sox, tying Pablo's RBI total as a Sox.