The new savior!

Awesome Giants

Jun 29, 2017, 4:42:46 AM6/29/17
Hwang! Game winner in his 1st game!

benf8...@aol.com

Jun 29, 2017, 10:10:40 AM6/29/17
Mike Schmidt has arrived.

John Walsh

Jun 29, 2017, 6:51:40 PM6/29/17
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 07:10:39 -0700 (PDT), "benf8...@aol.com"
<benf8...@aol.com> wrote:

>Mike Schmidt has arrived.

Hwang at 3rd base? :)

Awesome Giants

Jul 1, 2017, 6:03:21 AM7/1/17
"benf8...@aol.com" <benf8...@aol.com> wrote:

> Mike Schmidt has arrived.

They scored in 7 of the 9 innings! Holy smoke! Who are these guys???

Giants have scored 18 runs in 2 games since the new savior arrived.

poldy

Jul 1, 2017, 2:17:01 PM7/1/17
Rockies are reeling. Looks like their cinderella story could be ending
before the All-Star break.

Don't know what Pittsburgh has been doing.

Giants hitters have to get hot so they end the season with average stats.

John Walsh

Jul 1, 2017, 4:35:02 PM7/1/17
First the Rockies and now the Pirates. Nice run of luck so far.

Awesome Giants

Jul 2, 2017, 4:03:05 AM7/2/17
poldy <po...@kfu.com> wrote:

> On 7/1/17 3:03 AM, Awesome Giants wrote:
>> "benf8...@aol.com" <benf8...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mike Schmidt has arrived.
>>
>> They scored in 7 of the 9 innings! Holy smoke! Who are these
>> guys???
>>
>> Giants have scored 18 runs in 2 games since the new savior
>> arrived.
>>

> Rockies are reeling. Looks like their cinderella story could be
> ending before the All-Star break.

Rockies were all alone in 1st place just about 10 days ago when they
swept the Giants. Now they're 7 games back. Crazy stuff.

At this rate, the below-average Cubs (40-41) might become WC #2
soon. Nuts!

Catching the Cubs is definitely doable.

> Don't know what Pittsburgh has been doing.

Pirates are 2nd to last, but they're only 3 games back of the Cubs.
The NL Central teams are all bunched up together. Even the Pirates
can still easily win the division at this point being only 5 games
back of the Brewers.

> Giants hitters have to get hot so they end the season with average
> stats.

It might not be necessary to get back to average stats. Last year
their offense were below average and they made the playoff. But
their bats do need to get hot to compensate for weaker pitching this
year. Last year they actually had very good pitching despite the
bullpen collapses.

Well, at least things now look interesting. Less than 2 weeks ago
they looked hopeless and disgusting. :-)

Awesome Giants

Jul 3, 2017, 2:55:07 AM7/3/17
The new savior is perfect so far!

Perfect week for the Giants. No one saw that coming. :-D

Rockies lost again. The bums also lost. Too bad the Cubs won.

Giants now only 15 games back of Rockies.

benf8...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2017, 10:53:12 PM7/3/17
The guy who is surprising me is Austin Slater. Parker and Williamson should be ashamed of themselves.

Awesome Giants

Jul 5, 2017, 5:41:31 AM7/5/17
Haha yep. Finally a rookie who didn't flop. Where was he the 1st 2
months? They've tried just about everyone before trying him out in LF.

Although... he's only done it for about a month. It'd be interesting
to see if he can sustain it.