yesterday on local TV in south Fla. they showed a sports clip that Bour was slumping and Mattingly specifically worked with him to fix his hitting.

ari...@bellsouth.net

Apr 30, 2017, 8:45:18 PM4/30/17
Today Bour comes out, after having a hitting session with Mattingly and goes 4 for 5 with a home run. Giants need some serious hitting improvement and more timely pitching. Great game by Blach, ending up for naught.

John Walsh

May 1, 2017, 9:42:41 PM5/1/17
Arroyo's average may be low, but his at bats look so much better than
most of the Giants. I'm don't want to look at today's lineup. Hensley
Meulens needs to be fired. Cain's game was a potential win, Blach
moreso.

All that for nothing because of the bullpen and I also agree with
Bochy that the lack of hitting puts unreasonable pressure on the
starters and the bullpen.

It may not look by a positive, but the Giants took a step in the right
direction when they dumped Ramirez.